Status: Back from the dead

Seize The Day

Keep It In Your Pants

Matt drove us to a nearby IHOP and I nearly squealed in delight.

“How did you know that I love this place?” I nearly ran up to the door so that I could go in already.

Matt laughed before quickly catching up to me. “Who doesn’t love IHOP?”

I shrugged in agreement. Matt held the door open for me and the waitress led us to our table. I couldn’t help but notice her flirting and slyly inching closer and closer to Matt. Of course, being the possessive fool that I am, hugged Matt’s arm close to my body. He smiled down at me and I returned it, seeing the girl scowl from the corner of my eye. She handed us our menu’s and left without another word.

“What wonderful service!” Matt said sarcastically.

“Right?” I hid the smile from showing.

We looked through the menu and argued about what the best food for breakfast is.

“What can I get for you?” She directed it mainly towards Matt.

“I’ll have the country fried steak.”

She smiled and wrote down his order.

“Have I ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes ever?” I twisted my hair with my finger and smirked before reaching up to remove his glasses. “Take these glasses off so that I can get a better look at them.” He allowed me to remove them and smiled back at me.”Beautiful.”

He smiled and grabbed my hand on the table. I squeezed his hand and looked back at the waitress who immediately replaced her frown with a fake smile. “I’ll have the same.” I shot her the fakest sweet smile I could conjure up.

“And to drink?” she asked bitterly.

“Chocolate milkshakes.” Matt ordered for the both of us.

“You know me so perfectly.”

“Alright, I’ll have that for you soon.” She walked away in a huff and I could swear there was a bit of steam coming out of her ears.

“You know, I should have you around more often when girls are flirting with me. It’s nice to see jealousy from such a gorgeous girl like you.” We both looked down at our still interlocked hands and smiled. “Your hand fits perfectly into mine.”

I was thinking the exact same thing. It was like we were made for each other, but there was no way in hell that I was going to tell him that. It’d probably scare him away.

After a few minutes, a guy came to our table with our food on a tray. I guess the girl gave up on picking up Matt. “Here you go.” He placed the food in front of Matt. “And for the beautiful lady.” I saw Matt scowl from the corner of my eye. “And please, if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask.”

We were just about finished with our food when a little boy came up to us with a pen and paper.

I smiled at him and he started blushing. “Hi, Stephanie….umm…can I have your autograph?” He extended his hands so that I could grab the things.

I happily took them. “Sure thing, hunny. What’s your name?”

“Christopher Johnson.”

“That’s a cute name. I’ve always liked it.” I quickly signed it and handed it back to him.

He smiled happily at me and thanked me before turning to Matt. “Can I have your autograph too? My mom and me love you’re music and my big sister’s in love with you guys.”

“That makes two of us.” I said without even thinking about it. Matt started laughing which in return caused me to laugh.

Matt happily signed his paper too. We chatted a little bit more with Jorge until his mom called him over to finish his meal. Matt called over the waitress and asked for the check.

I handed him my credit card.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“What? Never seen a credit card before?” I teased.

“I have.” He pulled his out and handed mine back. “I was just wondering why I needed this one.”

“Matt, let me pay.” I told him sternly.

He copied my facial expression and tone of voice. “No.”

“Come on! I invited you so it’s my treat! Don’t be such a man!”

He laughed. “Just because I used to paint my nail and wear eyeliner, doesn’t mean I don’t have manners!”

I laughed. “You know, I always thought guys who could pull off a little guy-liner were really sexy.” I leaned in and smiled seductively, all the while, slyly changing my card with his.

“Oh really?” he asked.

“Yup. And I would get so turned on when you would scream on a song. It was the sexiest thing I’d ever heard.” I successfully managed to change our cards and I could see his eyes turning black with lust.

The waitress came back and took the check with my card. I smiled triumphantly. Matt was still staring at me with lust filled eyes. “Hey Matt, you know we still have a long day ahead of us right?”

He looked at me confused. “Yeah, why?”

I laughed lightly. “Keep it in your pants.”

He laughed. “It’s your fault.”

The waitress came back and handed Matt the card and receipt. He looked everything over and had a really confused expression on his face. “Stephanie! You switched our cards?” He asked incredulously.

I started laughing and stood up, grabbing my card in the process and giving him his. “You’re really easy to distract, you know?”

He growled and chased me out of the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry...filler chapter...