Careless Understatement

Adventure, Sleep Or Eat

My hands tightened into fists and I slipped out of Edwards arms and punched her directly in the face as hard as I could. She stumbled into Jake and he wrapped his arms around her. “What is your problem?!” “Of eat me shit dick. Do I look like I give a flying suck in space what you think about anything?!” I snapped. He looked at me shocked and Bella groaned and I got directly in her face. “If you ever. And I mean fucking ever touch me again I swear to fucking god I will break every mother fucking bone in your body. Am I clear?” “How-“ “Am I clear?!” I snapped. She nodded and I walked past her and out the door. I grabbed my bag out of Alice’s car and grabbed my cigarettes out of it and lite one before I walked into the forest and punched a tree...

Not my best idea.

“Holy shit hugging bunnies!” I said loudly. I felt a cold hand grab mine and I looked up to see Edward. “Are you ok?” I nodded “I’m going to kill your fucking girlfriend man.” I said. He smiled slightly. “She’s not that bad” he said. I laughed “She just blew what had to be your family’s biggest fucking secret and you stand up for her? Wow. She must be something. Granted I think she is nothing but a two face cunt. But that’s just me.” I said. He looked at me and i smiled “Where is she anyways?” I asked. “She went with the mutt” he said. I tilted my head in confusion “Jacob. He is a shifter.” I blinked “Holy shit hugging bunnies man. Vampires, shifters now all we need is Harry fucking potter and lets have a party.” I said.

He laughed and I smiled. “You have a nice laugh. And smile. Maybe you should use them more” I said before taking a hit of my cigarette. He pulled it out of my hand and threw it on the ground stomping it out. I looked at it and blinked “Ok, That was rude” I said. He shook his head before looking at me “Come on, let Carlisle look at your hand” he said. I nodded and as soon as he turned around I jumped on his back.

He wrapped his arms around my legs and I leaned my head on his shoulder. It felt…right. Damn it he can hear that…mah, oh well. “So what’s up with your cunt and the puppy?” I asked. “I have no idea. I can’t read her mind” I nodded “What’s up with your…ok not to sound mean, but your obsession with her? I mean you are always around her, you take her side even when you know she is wrong…what’s up with you and her anyways. No offence but you could do better” I said. “She is my singer…or I thought she was” he said. “Singer?” “Her blood. It means that she is my soul mate. Or I thought she was” he said. “Mah, people make mistakes when it comes to love. But I read this thing that Pluto said. It was, ‘According to Greek Mythology, humans were originally created with four arms four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings, condemning them to spend their lives searching for their other halves’ so maybe she wasn’t your other half. Maybe you just got a little side track…everyone falls off the path every now and again. You can choose to get back on and follow the norm….or go create your own path” I said

“Wow Kota that was…” I smiled “I’m not always such a bitch…” I said dropped off his back as we got to the house. “Daddy! Daddy Cullen I hurt myself!!” I said. Carlisle walked out of the kitchen and smiled “Well come on.” He said. I smiled and skipped over to him. He lifted my hand up and I smiled slightly. “There are no breaks” I smiled “See that’s good. It doesn’t even hurt that bad” I said shrugging. He smiled “Thanks Mr. Cullen” I said. “Carlisle.” He said. I smiled “Ok, Thanks Daddy Cullen” he laughed and Edward walked over.

“So how old are you really?” I asked as he lead me up the stairs. “107” I blinked slightly “Fosho?” he nodded “That’s cool. I’m not gonna lie. To watch the world change…” “It’s not all that great. Lonely” he said. I smiled slightly and he led me into a room. “Life is only lonely if you choose It to be.” I said as I looked around. “Why is this the side you never show people?” I looked away from his CD’s and blinked “What do you mean?” I asked “You’re not cussing, your not loud, not that there is anything wrong with you…but you are so much more…” “Mature?” I asked. He nodded and I smiled slightly “I learned long ago to build up walls.” I said with a shrug.

I sat down on his little couch thing and I smiled slightly “I like your room” I said. He walked over and I leaned back against the glass of his window and pulled my legs to my chest. I leaned my head back and my mind started to wonder. Just about randomness, life, love, pushing Bella in front of a bus, a puppy. I really wanted a puppy. Damn it. I shook my head slightly and stood up walking over to his doors and opening them and walking out onto the small balcony. Rain drops fell on me and I smiled slightly before sitting down.

“My family really likes you”

I looked to see Edward sitting next to me and I smiled. “All of them, including Rose and Jasper” he said. “Why is that shocking?” I asked. “Rose isn’t one for humans and Jasper is the news to feeding on Animals not humans” he said. I nodded slightly “Do they like Bella?” I asked. “Rose doesn’t” I smiled “I love her” I said. He smiled and I pushed off the edge and I landed in cold hard arms. “Are you insane?” I looked at Edward and shrugged “No. I just trusted you” I said. He looked at me and I smiled slightly before he set me down.

“So now what?” I asked. He looked at me “What do you want to do?” I shrugged slightly “Adventure…or sleep or go home and eat. Whichever is closest” I said. He looked at me and I shrugged.

“I have no idea man.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Take Care by A Change Of Pace is a brilliant song.