Careless Understatement

Not Bella

I ended up just having him take me home. That’s the thing about caffeine. When it wears off, you’re fucked. I was asleep before we even got to my house. Which was saying a lot considering how it was like 5 minutes up the road. But when I woke up I was in my room, I blinked slightly and look at the clock to see it was almost 3 am. I groaned slightly and stood up. I walked into the bathroom and splashed water on my face. Well, I wasn’t going back to sleep now. I took a shower and once I was done I walked back into my room and grabbed a set of clothes and got dressed.

I walked back into my bathroom and did my hair and put on some eye liner on before tying my hair so it hanged over my shoulder. I walked back into my room and grabbed my keys and wallet before walking out of my room. But now it was almost 4. I wrote my mom a note telling her I’d be back before walking out. Do vampires sleep? I shrugged slightly before getting in my car and starting it up.

I drove to the Cullen’s house and once I got there Alice was standing outside holding my bag. I smiled and turned off the car and got out. “Where are you heading this early?” she asked. “I’m off to Seattle. Wanna come? Shopping spree” I said. She smiled and nodded as Rose walked out. “I heard shopping” I laughed and nodded as I took my bag from Alice. We walked over to my car and got in. I was about to shut my door when the was stopped. “Where are you going?” I looked up to see Edward. “Do I look like I have to tell you where I’m going? I’m not Bella Edward. I’m not your bitch. Now let my door go” I said. He moved his hand and I shut the door before starting the engine.

I pulled out of their driveway and onto the road. “Why does he care so much what I do?” I asked. “He cares about you” Alice said. I rolled my eyes slightly “Well, I’m not Bella. I don’t need to tell him my every move. He probably already knows anyways.” I said I I pushed my foot on the gas and the car shot forward and went from 10 mph to 75 in about two seconds. “I love your car” Alice said causing me to smile.

“So do I”
♠ ♠ ♠
so this was an extreamly shitty chapter. i know. Sorry i ran out of ideas. I think i'm gonna skip some time. cause i'm getting a little bored.