Careless Understatement

Tweaker and Friend

Walking through the halls of high schools is quite similar to walking through a battle field... you are never quite sure what you will find lying around the bend... everyone seems to be thinner, taller, blonder, prettier, and tanner than you... they all seem to be having the time of their lives despite the educational setting... they all seem to have the most friends and the most people to say hello to walking through the halls. Well, life isn't what it seems. Most of those people just surround themselves with others because they are too deathly scared to be alone. They are so scared that they aren't really friends, they just pretend... because without those people they would be nothing. They hurt just like you do. They notice the imperfections in their own faces as well even though your eyes cannot see them. They notice how the girl next to them is taller and thinner... even though you don't. Maybe sometimes it's what you don't see that makes you more alike than you'll ever know.

The entire class was still working when I finished. All but one kid. I looked at him closely. His bronze hair seem to fall perfectly on his head even though it wasn’t falling it was just kinda there. His pale skin made me think he really needed to say hello to the sun, but then again we did live in Forks. It basically always rained. He seemed rather…bitchy. Like he had a stick up his ass. He was sitting straight up all tense…maybe he had to go to the bathroom. Or maybe he was just a douche who had relaxation problems. I don’t fucking know. Nor did I really care either.

As if he heard my thoughts he turned to look at me. Hour eyes connected and the only think in my head was that he must be a druggie because his eyes were black. Next to him sat this chick, brown hair, pale skin brown eyes. She seemed boring. Like I’m not one to judge but she just seemed like the complete opposite of me. She also seem basically attached to him. Which personally I thought was pathetic. I looked out the window, now uninterested in the two, if he wanted to be a tweaker then he can have at it…but I hope he knows it’s bad for him. And if she wanted to be clingy also sucks for him. “Are you done Dakota?” I looked away from the window to see Mr. Carter standing there and I nodded handing him my paper. He took it up front and I looked back out the window waiting for the fucking bell to ring so I could get out of the fucking class. My mind started to wonder and eventually Chris Brown lyrics popped up.

Take it off, I wanna love ya
And err'body wanna touch ya
You're moving right, wanna see whats up under
Then back it up, beep beep, like a trucker
Nice thighs, nice waist, and you know I cant forget about your face
But don't none of that matter, I'm about to make your pocket fatter

Girl I just wanna see you strip right now, cause its late babe
Girl I just wanna see you strip, girl take your time with it
Girl I just wanna see you strip, God damn you sexy,

Goddamn you sexy, God damn you sexy
Girl I just wanna see you

Got my shades on, with my Jays on, in the club with a pocket full of ones
This girl booty outta control
Then she go up and down the pole
Which one Ima take home, get my freak on
If you aint freakin, we aint speakin
You think I'm playing (No, I'm Not)
Let me see you back it up and drop

Yeah, I wanna see your legs in the air
Baby don't worry about your hair, all those tracks
I don't give a damn about that
In the club, they're playing my song
Turn it up, play it all night long
If you think you can and you know you can
Ima give you all this money, money, money

Girl I just wanna see you strip right now, cause its late babe
Girl I just wanna see you strip, girl take your time with it
Girl I just wanna see you strip, Goddamn you sexy, Goddamn you sexy, Goddamn you sexy
Girl I just wanna see you

Pants, shirt, you can take it off
Panties, bra, you can take it off
Red bottom heels, you can take em, wait wait, leave em on cause I like my women tall
You got it hot mama, you're hotter than sauna
I wanna peel them clothes off your body like a banana
The only reason why I dress you in that designer, is to get you out that Dolce and Gabbana
I throw this money up, she watch it all fall
Toot that thang up, ...
Anything you want baby, you can have it all
Starting with my last name, now they call you Mrs. McCall

Girl I just wanna see you strip right now, cause its late babe
Girl I just wanna see you strip, girl take your time with it
Girl I just wanna see you strip, Goddamn you sexy, Goddamn you sexy, Goddamn you sexy
Girl I just wanna see you”


Who the hell even talks like that? And why did I know the lyrics to that entire song. What is wrong with me? I shook my head then Animals by Neon Trees popped in and I mentally groaned. I fucking hated this song. It got stuck in my head forever once it was in there. And it was so hard not to just break out and dance in the middle of glass like a moron or like the shows on TV. Random Glee moment. Fuck me I hate that show.

A paper was set in front of me and I looked down at it before looking up at Mr. Carter. “Your homework for tonight” he said. I nodded slightly and he walked away. I grabbed my pen and looked at it before starting to answer the questions. I was over halfway done when the bell rang. I stood up and Tyler looked up at me. “What class do you have next?” he asked. “Biology” I said. “Me too. Want to walk together?” he asked. I smiled “Sure and lets hold hands and skip!” I said. He laughed “I think we will get along fine” he said causing me to laugh.

“I saw you lock eyes with Cullen”

I looked at Tyler confused “Who?” “Edward Cullen” “Oh! The tweaker with the clingy chick?” I asked. He looked at me and I shrugged “That’s what I got” I said. He blinked before busting out laughing and I rolled my eyes slightly. Boys are very easily excited. He led me to a room and I to the teacher “Mr. Banner this is Dakota” “Ah yes the new girl” he said. Wow, that a genius. “Ok just have a seat at the last table in the corner.” He said. “You just met me and you hate me so much you are punishing me to the corner?” I asked. He laughed and I walked to the table and sat down. Tweaker and friend…I mean Edward and friend walked in and to the table in front of me. Well, that’ll me fun. Mike walked in next and walked over and sat right next to me.

Fan-fucking-tastic
♠ ♠ ♠
i love Chris Brown. i really do.