Careless Understatement

Naughty. Very Naughty.

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating student as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole.

The day passed slowly. Finally it was last hour. Which was study hall for me. I walked into the room and sat down in the far back and pulled my homework out and shoved my headphone in my ears. I pressed shuffle and almost started laughing as Casual Satisfaction by Totally Michael came on. It was a very naughty song. Very Naughty. I shook my head and changed the song. All Time Low by The Wanted played and I smiled and started working. I didn’t know someone sat next to me until a cold hand touched mine. I jumped slightly flinging my pen clear across the room.

I looked up to see Edward and held up a finger before pulling my headphones out and walked across the room and grabbing my pen off the teacher’s desk. She looked at me and I shrugged “It liked you. Wanted to say hi” I said. She sent me a confused look and I took that chance to walk back over to my table and sit down. I looked at Edward. What the hell did he want? Ok I shouldn’t be so mean, just because his girl is a twat doesn’t mean anything bad against him other then he has horrid taste in girls, more specifically her. Wait why do I care so much. I don’t snap out of it Dakota.

“Uh, hi?” I said plugging one of my headphones in my ear leaving one out so I could hear him if he talked. “Hi, I wanted to apologize for Bella” I looked at him “Well don’t. She is her own person she is capable of doing it damn self” I said. I couldn’t figure out why I hated her so much. But I just did. “Still she had no right to tell you what to do” he said. “Your damn right she didn’t. She’s lucky I didn’t hit her. Warn your bitch, next time, I won’t be so nice” I said. “That was nice?” he asked. I looked up from my paper and nodded “Yeah it was. Look, if you are talking to me to get me to be nicer to her then fucking stop. It’s pointless. Once someone pisses me off, there 99% of the time is no changing it. So forget it” I said before going back to my English paper.

“What is your topic?” he asked. I set my pen down and looked at him. “My topic is: How not everything is what is seems with people. Everyone is hiding something.” I said. “What are you hiding?” he asked. I looked at him and smiled “I’ll tell you when you tell me what you are hiding” I said with a wink before going back to writing. I didn’t even get a sentence down before he started talking. Normally when someone would do that I’d get pisses, but with him…I enjoyed talking to him. “Why do you think I’m hiding something?” he asked. I looked at him “Why do you think I’m hiding something?” I asked shooting his own question back at him before going back to my paper. “Touché” I smiled and glanced up at him. See, everyone is hiding something. Could be something big, could be something so small. Depends on the person.” I said as I wrote.

“You are confusing”

I looked at him and rose an eye brow. “What makes you say that?” I asked. “Because you sit there and tell people off, you speak your mind, but when you are one on one with someone you’re not nearly as…” “Rude?” I asked. “Yeah” I smiled slightly “I am rude when I’m uncomfortable, annoyed or pissed off. Which is what most people do to me. I don’t get along with most people because half the time they are fucking stupid. Mike is a perfect example of that. I fucking hate the kid. I want to bash his head in…repeatedly. You and your sister aren’t so bad. Your family seems cool too” “And Bella?” i smiled and looked back at my paper. “You really want the answer to that?” I asked. He didn’t say anything and I nodded slightly.

“Didn’t think so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. My favorite song is so Sofa by Ed Sheeran. it's fucking amazing.