Sequel: No Such Thing
Status: Fin<3

Her Eyes Say Yes

But I will bend the light, pretend that it somehow lingered on

“Alex, Al, Al! Stop, please…” Ariana winced as Alex pulled out with a grunt. Ariana set her hand on her lower stomach and bit her lip in hopes to stop the pain. “I’m sorry,” she breathed and Alex shook his head, as if to said it was okay. He was still trying to catch his breath. She sat up and brought her knees to her chest. Alex crawled up to her after putting his boxers on and pulling her into his lap. She wrapped her arms around her lower stomach as Alex put his arms over hers.

“What’s wrong baby,” he kissed her between her shoulders as she shrugged.

“I don’t know… just a really sharp pain.” Alex flipped his hair out of his face and kissed the back of her neck again. “I’m sorry, it being the last day before you leave and everything.” It was Friday and Alex was leaving tomorrow morning.

“It’s okay babe, we’ve been going at it like rabbits babe. I needed a break any way.” He turned her around and kissed her nose. “Now, what should we do for dinner?”

“Fuck you, you arrogant bastard.” Ariana’s parents were home. She hopped up from her bed and locked the door before pulling a pair of underwear on and dancing back over to Alex’s lap. He cocked an eyebrow and Ariana just rolled her eyes, as if to tell him not to ask.

“I don’t know, how about Chinese?”

“Mmm, beef and broccoli?”

“Oh yes, and lo mien, eggrolls, fried rice, sesame chicken and sweet and sour chicken.” Alex’s eyebrow rose again and she blushed, putting her legs around his waist. “Pwease, Alex,” she pouted and scooted closer.

“Careful little girl, don’t get me excited all over again.” Ariana blushed and he pulled her closer, their legs entwined. She stood up and Alex tweaked her nipples, drawing a yelp of surprise from her. “Sorry, it was just too tempting not to.” Ariana stuck her tongue out at him and pulled on a bra, opening her eyes to a pouting Alex. He lifted her up onto her dresser, drawing a wince to her face from the pain in her abdomen. He pushed between her legs and kissed her neck, Ariana pushing him away. He looked up at her, hurt.

“I’m sorry baby, it just really hurts,” she frowned and Alex kissed her forehead.

“It’s alright, let’s get ready to go on our last date before I leave.” That made her heart sink. They had officially neared their last hours together before he left for two whole months.

“Hey,” he put his finger under her chin and lifted her head until their eyes met, “I’m not going anywhere. I’m still yours.” He smiled and kissed her softly.

“Good!” She proclaimed and kissed him again before pushing him to the drawer of clothing in the corner of her room. She grabbed some clothes of her own and hid them in front of her as she scurried into the bathroom, not wanting Alex to see her.

After studying herself in the mirror, in only her underwear, Ariana crimped her hair and did her makeup, then pulled on the pink v-neck and floral skirt, smiling at herself in the mirror. She brushed her teeth and pulled on the shoes she had brought with her into the bathroom before opening the door back into her bedroom.

Upon walking out, Alex’s eyes turned to her. She smiled at his shirtless self and he winked at her before pulling a nice button up shirt on. In three large strides, he was lifting her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he hooked his fingers together underneath her to hold her up. “You’re gorgeous,” smiled and her face heated up, “and blushing just makes it all the better.” He kissed her softly and she returned the kiss with more passion, smiling softly into it.

“You’re too sweet, handsome,” she smiled playfully as Alex started walking towards the door.

“Wait, my parents can’t see us like this.” She motioned down to the position they were in and Alex smirked, opening the door. “Alex!” They started up the stairs and Ariana flailed her arms and legs for him to put her down. About half way up, he caved and set her down, Ariana continuing the rest of the way up and purposefully giving Alex’s a view of her revealing underwear. When they got up to the normal first floor, Ariana turned her nose up at the smell of alcohol. She could hear her mother and father’s voices screaming on the second floor. Alex wrapped an arm around her protectively as they walked out the front door and to his car.

xoxo


“I don’t want you to go.” She pouted as she sat in his lap on the couch in her cinema room. They had walked through the mall, gone to see a movie, eaten Chinese, and at eleven o’clock, were both out of ideas of what to do so they had gone back to Ariana’s house. Alex ran his hands across her stomach, still sending the butterflies to go crazy.

“I know babe…” Alex sighed and pressed his lips to hers. “If your school was out, you’d be coming with us, I swear.” Ariana pouted and kissed him again.

“I know Lex… I just… I worry about you. I mean, you’re a rockstar and you’re legal drinking age so you might do something stupid that you’ll regret.”

“Like cheat?” Alex’s eyes narrowed at her.

“Well… yeah.”

“Ariana, I would never cheat on you.” He cupped her cheek and something in her wanted to get out. The truth was eating away at her and, although she hated it, she had to tell Alex.

“But you have before… With your ex.” Alex blanched.

“How did you know that…” Her bottom lip quivered and she stood up from Alex’s lap and walked over to grab her phone. She opened her twitter and slowly made her way back to him, feeling his eyes burn into her the whole time. TheOne was the only one that knew about him and Lisa. “Ariana, how?” He growled and she looked up, her eyes brimming with tears.

"I know who TheOne is, and she told me." Ariana felt as if she was being torn in two. She just couldn't tell him. His face filled with hope and he pulled her into his lap, questions going all over. He would have asked about her, but he just couldn't. If he asked Ariana about her, she'd think he was more interested in TheOne than he was Ariana herself.

"I'm sorry for that," he sighed. Ariana's eyes shot to his, having expected him to ask about TheOne. "I was frazzled and filled with guilt for not saving you that night. I wouldn't do it again though babe. You mean to much to me for that to happen, and I just don't know what I'd do if I lost you over some dumb roadie." She bit her lip and looked into his eyes, seeing the honesty.

"You promise?" She sighed and Alex smiled softly.

"I swear." Ariana smiled and kissed him passionately before pulling him back to her room to the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
blahblahblah. Gotcha ;) you thought she was going to tell, well nope! Love you guise! <3