Sequel: No Such Thing
Status: Fin<3

Her Eyes Say Yes

Had a tough time, with a rough start

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

The constant vibrations next to Ariana’s head were getting annoying. She reached out with a unpolished hand and picked up the phone. “Hullo?” She growled into the receiver. The loud music was deafening out whoever had called her. “I can’t hear you. Music’s too loud,” she sat up in bed and looked in her mirror, wincing at the sight of her before trudging to the bathroom and turning on the shower. The steam filled the bathroom and Ariana walked back into her bedroom to get her outfit together for the night.

“Ari, hey honey!” A voice finally spoke clearly. It was Janelle. There was nothing wrong with
her, but she wasn’t one of the people Ariana really wanted to hang out with. It was all a façade around Janelle and her friends. Ever since Blake’s accident, she was the only one who would really talk to Ariana, since she was girlfriend of one of Blake’s friends. Having graduated the year before, she had pretty much taken Ariana under her wing when everyone else turned their back on her.

“Hey Janelle,” she forced a smile and grabbed an old dress and a pair of heels.

“Wear a bathing suit and bring a towel, after everyone leaves we’re going to hang out in the hot tub with some of Robbie’s friends.” Ariana pursed her lips and pulled out a white bikini from her junior summer. She tossed a zebra towel down on her bed and walked into the
bathroom.

xoxoxo


“Ari!” Janelle practically lifted the short girl off the ground in a hug. “Bout time you showed up! The guys were asking about you.”Don’t lie, sweetie. Ariana thought bitterly. Blake’s old friends hated her. She followed Janelle over to Robbie and he gave her a forced smile. He had nothing against Ariana, just the fact that she changed so much after Blake’s death. She was an entirely different person than what she used to be. He still didn’t think she forgave him for her brother’s death, even though he’d been the one drinking and driving.

“Ariana, you look great.” Jake smiled and leaned down to kiss her cheek. Ariana smiled and let out a soft thank you. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes as the other guys agreed. Janelle shoved a drink in her hand and Ariana stared at it for a moment. She walked away from them and towards Janelle’s room, tossing her keys on the bed before walking into the kitchen. A couple people were littered around the beer pong table, and others were just holding long-necked bottles. Janelle poured her drink down the sink and opened the freezer, pulling out one of the small bottles of Zone Banana vodka. If she was at a party, why not party? Janelle winked at her, spying the bottle and grinning from ear to ear before she turned back to suck face with Robbie.

“Ariana Blayne!” A squeal broke the constant music and voices speaking around her. Arianna looked up from the bottle and phone in her hand to meet her blue eyes with hazel ones. Kara. A genuine smile broke Ariana’s frump mood as she stood up and hugged the taller girl. “How have you been?” Kara smiled and sat back down with Ariana, the two holding hands like old friends.

“I’ve been better, honestly,” she chuckled dryly. “How about you? You and your boy still going at it like rabbits?” Kara’s face turned scarlet and she giggled nervously, holding up her left hand. A good sized stone sat on a silver band. Ariana’s bottom jaw dropped as she looked between the ring and Kara’s face. “No…”

Kara nodded and Ariana gave her a tight hug. “Yeah, he asked me when he got home from the last tour. I would have called and told you, but Janelle told me you changed your number.” Ariana smiled sadly and nodded.

“Yeah, parents went with another, cheaper provider and they had me change my number. I hadn’t heard from you in forever, so I didn’t even think to get your number. I’m sorry Kare-bear.” Ariana smiled and Kara just wrapped her arms around her small frame.

“Gahh, you’re too cute to stay mad at, so it’s okay.” She winked when she pulled away.

“Congratulations though, for real.” Ariana grinned and grabbed Kara’s hand to admire the stone. It was gorgeous. Kara pulled Ariana off the couch and started across the room. “Where are we going?”

“I’m introducing you to Rian! We’ve been dating for years and you’ve never even met him. He’s my fiancée, and my fiancée has to meet my best friend.” Best friend. Ariana hadn’t heard that word in a while. A smile made its way across her face as she kept in step with Kara, soon face to face with All Time Low.

“Hey Kare,” Rian Dawson pulled Kara to him and planted a kiss on her forehead. “And who is this?” His eyes danced over Ariana, and before Kara could start speaking he said, “You’re the waitress from the diner. Ariana right?” Shocked, Ariana nodded. They remembered her name, and that was impressive. She didn’t really take the Rian as one to notice small details.

“Yeah, I’m Ariana, but you can call me Ari. You’re Rian, right? The fiancée?” Rian nodded with a cake-eating grin and a tall, lanky Jack Barakat shoved past him and took Ariana’s hand in his.

“Au chanter, missy.” He kissed her hand and Ariana couldn’t help but laugh softly at his lisp. How cute. “I’m Jack Barakat.” Ariana nodded, already knowing his name. “That’s Zack, and the whore sucking face behind him is Alex Gaskank.” Ariana let out a laugh at Alex’s nickname before turning back to Kara.

“Did Janelle ask y’all to stay for the hot tub?” Kara nodded, smiling widely before pulling Ariana into another death-gripped hug.

“Hey, Alex, get your ass over here.” She barked, and the brown-haired boy who looked up from the blonde wrapped around his body. With a wink at the girl, he shoved his hands in his pockets and made his way over. “Alex, this is Ariana.” Ariana smiled, uttering her sweetest look.

“Sup,” his eyebrows rose as he looked her up and down. He was practically a rock star, it was expected.

“Hey Gaskank.” She smirked and crossed her arms. “You staying after too?” She took her phone out to make it seem like she wasn’t very interested.

“For the hot tub? Hell yes.” She nodded her head and opened twitter.

@TheOneToBlame Where are you, it's getting boring here with no girl to satisfy my needs

That was sent over two hours ago. “Yeah, I love hot tub nights at Janelle’s. That’s when stuff starts getting real and there aren’t all these lame asses around.”

@AlexAllTimeLow You don’t seem too bored with that cute girl in front of you.

She sent it and instantly Alex pulled out his phone. Ariana pretended to keep texting but Kara looked over her shoulder, realizing there was nothing to type on. She elbowed Ariana in the back, and received a gasp in return. “Um, I’m sorry I gotta go.” Alex rushed as he stepped away from Ariana and walked across the room to a girl who was grinning at him.

“Oh you found me.” The raven haired goddess smiled as Alex got closer.

“You’re TheOne?” Alex breathed, a foot from the girl.

“Of course I am, who else would I be?” She giggled, having no actual idea as to what Alex
meant. “Now, how about you and me go upstairs and-“ Alex stopped her with a kiss, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, grinning.

Alex stopped when his phone buzzed.

@AlexAllTimeLow Wrong one Einstein.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ariana's outift
Hey guys! Second chapter in one day! Thanks to my only commenter reinventheart as well as for recomending my story! Lotsa love to you guys who aren't ghost readers!