Sequel: No Such Thing
Status: Fin<3

Her Eyes Say Yes

But I finally learned to let go

The party had calmed down tremendously as the hours seeped away and it was midnight. Everyone not staying for the huge hot tub party had already left. Ariana slipped off her heels and her bracelets and necklace, leaving her earrings in just because. She wasn’t that drunk, a little tipsy, but not shitfaced to the point of no return. She and Kara made their way to the hot tub, Ariana peeling off her dress as they walked, getting a couple cat calls from some of the people in the tub already. Kara pulled her dress off once they got to the tub and slipped in smoothly, on Rian’s lap like Janelle was with Robbie.

“You can sit with me Ari,” Jack grinned and Ariana smiled sweetly at him, sliding in beside him rather than on his lap. She made sure to keep her iPhone high above the water. Jack slung his arms back behind him and Ariana, meaning it only in a friendly way. “Oh, you have a twitter! Me too! Alex has one too, but it’s an addiction to him. He’s always taking to the same person but won’t tell us anything about her other than she’s a girl from this town.”

Ariana laughed softly and put her phone behind her. “I’m somewhat of an addict too. You know people who don’t like to share about themselves are the ones you have to look out for. You know, the serial killers, rapists and cannibals.” Jack laughed loudly at the tagalong word at the end.

“I swear cannibals are zombies.”

“Shit, no. Zombies are on a whole different level.”

“The both eat human flesh. Pretty close if you ask me.”

“No, cannibals have a choice. Zombies were once sweet human beings before being infected with a virus that turned them into mindless monsters.” Jack and Ariana had an argument over zombies until Alex walked over, a third girl of the night hanging off him.

“Hey guys,” he giggled, “I found TheOne. She’s so fucking amazing.” He grabbed the girls chin and crashed lips with her before the two got into the pool.

“He’s probably just saying that because she’ll fuck him without a condom.” Ariana smirked when Alex’s eyes met hers.

“Already happened, so that’s not why, smartass.” Ariana just rolled her eyes. Why be the same person to Alex when there was an opportunity to be two different people. She murmured something under her breath and looked up when she heard a lot of splashing. Alex’s face was in hers and his eyes were full of rage. “Say that again, sweetie.”

“Manwhore.” Ariana glared at Alex. He put both hands on the side of her head and proceeded to plant his filthy lips onto hers before pulling away and smirking.

“And don’t you forget it sweetheart.” Ariana ignored the butterflies in her stomach and could only think about the three girls Alex had been making out with. She lifted her hand and brought it down swiftly on his cheek, getting out of the pool.

“And this is why I hate going to things like this.” She grumbled and wrapped her towel around her body before grabbing her phone. She stomped towards the house, picking her phone up as she did so. Kara and Janelle called her name but it was to deaf ears. Ariana pulled her dress on, grabbed her jewelry and picked up her shoes, and walked into Janelle’s room to grab her keys.

“You’re planning on driving drunk?” Robbie was standing in Janelle’s doorway and Ariana just stared at him. “Is that really smart Ariana?” She felt tears well up in her eyes as he bottom lip quivered. She shook her head as the waterworks spilled over. Robbie walked over to her and opened his arms, Ariana falling against his chest as sobs wracked her body. Robbie put his arms around her and shushed her, running a hand through her hair.

“I’m sorry Rob,” Ariana cried into his chest. He rubbed her back and slipped the keys from her hand with a sigh. They sat down on the carpet and joked back and forth about things Blake used to do for a while before Ariana pointed at the mole on Robbie’s jaw. “Remember when we used to call this thing Philipe?” The both cracked up and smiled at one another. Robbie noticed her shiver and opened one of Janelle’s drawers. He pulled out a pair of Janelle’s pajama pants and a big t-shirt of Janelle’s dads. Ariana thanked him and walked into the bathroom to change.

“There’s spare bedrooms upstairs, but you already know that. It’s good to have you back Ariana.” He kissed her forehead and Ariana smiled softly.

“It’s good to be back Rob,” she made her way upstairs to one of the bedrooms she occupied so often.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is like fivehundred words shorter than my last one but I wanted to get this down and out there before I forgot what came to mind. I hope you guys like it. I wanted to solve the conflict between Robbie and Ari, so here it is. Love yall, and don't be ghost readers! I've got eight subs but only one comment!

xoxo