Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

Challenging pick up

Quinn and John watched as Vishous, Zsadist, Tohrment, and Blaylock all got out of the Escalade and headed toward them. "Hey boys." Vishous called out. "Rehv called us for a pick-up for Wrath." He looked at the two females. "These them?"

Quinn nodded, and he and John moved forward, each taking a girl by the arm. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Hailey protested, digging her heels in.

"Wha's goin' on?" Amy asked, trying to defy John's pull.

"Relax, ladies, we're not going to hurt you." Tohrment spoke up in his gentle, but firm tone.

"I still want an explanation." Hailey ordered.

Vishous turned to Quinn and asked in the Old Language, "These are the warriors, right?" Quinn nodded. "We smelled lessers. Did they show up?" Quinn nodded again and V cursed in English. "What happened?"

John let go of Amy and signed, "There were eight of them, they split up and we each had two of them. When Quinn and I finished our two, we went to help the girls but they didn't need it. Hailey punched the hell out of the fucker and Amy was like a ninja, even though she's really drunk."

"I'm no' a ninja!" Amy protested in a childish voice, a slight pout on her lips.

"Oh yeah. And they both understand ASL, I think her a little more than the other." he added.

Tohrment turned to the females. "How old are you guys?"

Hailey crossed her arms over her chest and frowned. "I'm not answering until you give us some answers."

"I'm twenty-two!" Amy exclaimed happily, raising her hand like she was answering a question in class. She turned to Hailey, a look of confusion on her face. "Or are we twenty-three?"

Hailey shook her head, a small smirk pulling at the corner of her lips. "I'm never letting you get drunk again."

Tohrment spoke up again. "Have you two noticed anything different happening with you? Like sensitivity to sunlight or not being able to eat a lot of things?"

Hailey sighed and nodded. "Yeah. And we've had those albino guys trying to kill us too. They keep calling us warriors for some reason." She let out a huff. "Now can we get some answers as to what's going on and why you're asking us these questions?"

"We would answer you, darling," Vishous smirked,"But we've got specific orders to bring you in so that someone else can talk to you."

"And who is that?" she glared.

"You'll see. If you'll get in the car." His gloved hand gestured to the Escalade, and Blaylock, who was holding a back door open.

"Make me." Hailey glared.

Amy let out a whimper and shrunk back, mumbling under her breath. "Oh no. Not again. Not again. No, no, no."

"You don't want to push us, sweetheart." Vishous glared back. "I'd say you're a little out-numbered here, one against six. Not very good odds."

"Try me." Vishous simply moved forward and reached a hand out to grab her arm. Hailey deflected it and stepped out of range. Quinn came up from behind to grab her but grunted in surprise as Amy's little body slammed into his full-force.

"Don' touch her." she growled, her words still slurred. The two females now stood back to back, hands itching to get their weapons but they knew this was more of a challenge fight than a fight for their lives. All of the males surrounded the two of them, hands ready to defend.

Quinn and Blaylock went first, Quinn after Amy and Blay after Hailey. Quinn expected Amy to duck his hit so he lifted his knee, trying to get her down low, but she ducked that too. Tohrment tried to grab her from behind but she used his momentum and slighter frame and flipped him, sending him on his back and into John's path, causing him to trip and sprawl out on top of the male. Quinn came again but she dropped and swept him, accidentally twisting his ankle at the same time and causing him to let out a small groan of pain as he fell.

Hailey easily sidestepped Blaylock and tripped him, spinning him around so he fell into Vishous. V righted him and went forward as Zsadist moved behind. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her. Vishous came up and she pushed back against Z, lifting her lower half and kicking at Vishous, who just grabbed her ankles. She drew her head forward and slammed it back, getting Z in the nose. However, he didn't let go of her. Instead, Z grabbed her chin and held her head still while V looked her in the eyes. She felt a little push inside her mind and heard a little voice, "Go to sleep. You're safe now." before everything went black.

V took her as her body slumped and Z went to help get Amy. He got her from behind as well, as John had gotten up and distracted her. She steadied herself and sent her right leg into a perfect scissor kick, (flashing a bit of underwear as she did) catching Z in the nose again. He let out a string of curses as his nose bled but he was able to let her go as he tied her hands behind her back and John took her, throwing her over his shoulder. "Lemme down!" she shouted, kicking her feet and squirming around. "Lemme go! Lemme go! Where's Hailey?! Where is she?!" John dumped her in the trunk, next to the unconscious Hailey. "Hailey! Wha' did you do to 'er?!"

"She's fine." Vishous assured. "Relax. Everything will be okay now." Her body relaxed as she looked into his diamond eyes, her buzzing mind quieting and her eyes drooping shut until she slumped into Hailey's lap. Everyone climbed into the car and they started for the mansion, ready to meet the King, Zsadist letting out curses along the way as he cleaned up his bloody nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! Hope you like it. Also, if you notice any words that are missing a letter or are not capitalize but should be, let me know. I hate messing things up.