Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

A Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against The Wall

Alex P.O.V.

I tried to keep the kiss soft not wanting to let on just how badly I wanted her. The kiss began to build and Morgan opened her mouth to let my tongue in. While we were kissing I let my hands roam over her back and up her sides. I felt her hands on my chest and felt her slide her hands over my torso. I left Morgan’s mouth and started to kiss her jaw line until I got to the spot beneath her ear that all girls seem to like. After a little while I moved back to her lips and kissed her until we were both gasping for air. I knew that if we didn’t stop soon I wouldn’t be able to and I didn’t want to push Morgan to do anything she wasn’t ready for. As much as I would love to have sex with her I respected her too much to push her.

We stopped kissing and turned back to the movie. At some point during the movie, Morgan fell asleep. I left the movie on and after moving us so that we were lying down, I pulled the covers over us and after kissing her on the head I fell into a peaceful sleep.
~&lt;3~&lt;3~,3~&lt;3
I woke up the following morning and Morgan was still snuggled into my chest and I took the time to appreciate the feeling of waking up next to someone and not regretting it. I decided to wake her up and started placing kisses all over her face. She let out a moan and turned her head away and tried to burrow deeper into my chest. After a minute I started to kiss her neck and this time she stretched, allowing me better access to her skin. Soon she woke up and at first seemed surprised to see me but then a huge smile spread over her face before she whispered good morning.

“Good morning love,” I chuckled.

“So what are we doing today?”

“Well, this morning I thought that we could just relax here, maybe order some room service before going to lunch and meeting up with Jen and Mike.”

“Sounds good to me,” she said smiling. “I’m going to grab a shower, you wanna go ahead and order some breakfast?”

“I can do that. What do you want?”

“Surprise me. Just no oatmeal.”

“Ok, enjoy your shower.”

“Thanks, love. I will.”

After I heard the water turn on I picked up the phone ordering us a big breakfast. I was told it would be there soon and I settled back into bed to relax for a few more minutes. Soon I heard the water turn off and when I looked up I saw my girlfriend coming toward in a pair of jeans and a tank top and I smiled as she jumped on the bed next to me. She leaned over and kissed me and I allowed her to lead for once and soon she was deepening the kiss which was fine with me. I was just about to slip my hands under her shirt when I heard a knock on the door. I sighed before getting up to retrieve our breakfast.

Morgan’s P.O.V.

After we finished eating, Alex and I spent the morning cuddling and exchanging kisses, some passionate while others just quick pecks. We talked about everything and really opened up to each other. He told me about his older brother dying and I told him about my parents getting a divorce. We talked about where we saw ourselves in ten years and about how many kids we each wanted (we both want two kids, Alex wants two boys and I want one boy and one girl.) We shared our opinion on many things and told each other funny stories about our past. I was surprised at the sheer number of things that we had in common and with each passing moment I was happier that we had met.

Eventually we got up and got ready to go to lunch. Meeting Jen and Mike in the hallway before heading to the restaurant. When we got to the restaurant, we continued talking and we enjoyed our time together. Once we were finished, Alex took my hand and lead me the short distance to one of the many theaters that are in Pittsburgh. Once we were inside, I realized what we were seeing and knew that Jen would be ecstatic. As soon as Jen realized that we were here to see her favorite musical of all time, “American Idiot,” she kissed Mike and beamed. I was impressed that Mike had figured out that this was her favorite musical so soon and that he would actually take us to see it. Once it was over, we stood up and before I could head to the door Mike stopped and said that he had one more surprise for Jen before we could leave. Jen and I looked at his questioningly and he just smiled and took Jen’s hand before heading back stage.

When we got back stage, someone from management was there to meet us and took us to the Green Room. I walked in after Mike and Jen and heard Jen gasp. When I got into the room, I saw why. Standing in the middle of the room was none other than her idol, Billie Joe. I smiled at how happy she was. Mike and Jen sat down on the couch across from Billie Joe and after introducing all of us and a few minutes of conversation in which Jen said very little, Alex and I left to give them some time. He led me through backstage until we got to the door that led onto the actual stage. When I realized where we were I looked at him and asked if we were allowed to go onto the stage. He said that we were that he had cleared it with management beforehand. I literally jumped into his arms and kissed him with a passion that surprised him. It had been my dream to be able to be on this stage ever since I saw “Mary Poppins” here when I was a senior in high school. I walked out onto the stage and was in complete awe. I looked out over the seats and wished for a minute that I had decided to become an actress but then I realized that if I had not followed my dreams to be a teacher, I may never have met Alex. I took my time walking around the stage, just looking at everything. At one point I lay down in the middle of the stage and just looked up at all the rigging and the lights and imagined for a minute that I was back at my little high school, still in charge of doing all of the lighting and such for plays and concerts. After a minute, Alex lay down beside me and took my hand in his. I glanced over at him and smile.

“Thank you so much for this. I couldn’t imagine a better gift.”

“You’re welcome. I’m glad you like it, but this is not your present. This is just a perk.” At this point he pulled a small, beautifully wrapped box out of the pocket of his suit jacket and handed it to me. I unwrapped it and was surprised when I saw a jewelry box. I opened the box and saw that it was a small number eight hanging from a silver chain. The necklace was beautiful, the eight was silver and had tiny rubies inlaid around it. I looked up at Alex and was speechless.

“Do you like it?” I shook my head and he looked crestfallen. I smiled.

“I don’t like it, Alex. I love it. Thank you.” I looked at him and saw that he was smiling now too. I pulled him in for a kiss and after a minute we broke apart and stood up. When we were back on our feet he helped me put on the necklace then I hugged him and said thank you again. He just laughed and said that he was glad that I loved it. We stood there for a few minutes wrapped in each other’s arms. He then dropped a light kiss onto my lips before saying that we should go find Mike and Jen.
When we got back to the Green Room, we found Mike, Jen and Billie Joe still talking. Soon they wrapped up the conversation and we left after getting pictures with Billie Joe. After we left the building, Jen wrapped her arms around Mike and said thank you. We decided to go back to the hotel bar and relax for a while before going to bed for the night before the guys had to leave early the next morning. I decided that I would actually have one drink that night and tried to think of something good to order.
After we got to the hotel and took our seats, the guys asked what we wanted and Jen said that she just wanted Pepsi. I motioned for Alex to come closer and whispered my drink order in his ear.

Alex’s P.O.V.

“I want a long slow comfortable screw against the wall.” I looked at Morgan with surprise. She looked back at me with an amused expression. “Will that be a problem?” She asked with a smirk.

“Not at all. I’m assuming you want the drink and not to actually be screwed against a wall,” I asked teasingly.

“Well, for now I am fine with the drink,” she laughed. I shook my head and kissed her lips before going to get our drinks. I ordered myself a rum and coke and make my way back to the table with our drinks. I could see Jen and Morgan laughing as I approached and raised my eyebrow questioningly. “I just told Jen what I ordered and for some reason she found it funny,” Morgan explained with a giggle. I just shook my head again and settled into my seat. We all sat and talked for a couple hours before deciding to head back to the rooms. I was surprised at how well Morgan had handled her drink. She only had one but I knew that she rarely drank and was pleased that she was able to hold at least some of her liquor unlike some of the women I had dated in the past. I swear that some women could have half a drink and be tipsy.

We went back up to the room to spend our last few hours together before I had to leave. I was worried about not getting to see her again for a while because I knew that her varsity golf season was starting next week and that with graduation approaching she would be super busy. And with the regular season ending and play offs beginning I knew that I would be really busy as well. That night we just put on some music, made out for a while, and went to sleep wrapped around each other.

Morning came much too soon and I knew that Morgan was a little sad to see me go just as I was sad to have to leave her again. After breakfast, Morgan and Jen took Mike and I to the airport and walked with us to security which was the furthest they could go. I pulled Morgan into my arms before kissing her one last time. Mike and I went through security and before I knew it, we had boarded the plane and were on our way home. When we landed in DC I saw that Morgan had sent me a text telling me that she was back at school and asking me to let her know what I got home. Because Mike and I had practice soon, I sent her a text telling her that we had landed and that I would call her later tonight after practice. That night I called her and after talking to her for an hour said good night and spent some time with my parents who were staying for another week or so before heading back to Russia where they would stay until playoff started, if we made it. Then I went to bed so that I would be well rested for the game against the Bruins tomorrow night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I totally stole the necklace idea from my friend Jen.... Love you!!
Just a cute little chapter that shows how amazing Alex is. :-) Mike is pretty cool too! :-) And yes that is a real drink... it has:
1 shot Sloe gin
1 shot Vodka
1 shot Southern Comfort
1 shot Galliano
Orange juice

Let me know what you think of the chapter! :-) &lt;3

*****Edited 10/26
So fun fact... I totally would have never known about this drink without this lovely little [http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/378163/Empire-State-of-Mind/] story [/url] right here. :-)