Status: please read my story, i think it is ok but its up to u readers to decide.

With Endless Heart Break Comes Endless Love

chapter 3

Emily's P.O.V

after my awesome encounter with jake pitts it was almost 5:00pm and the concert started at 7:00pm. i walked over to the food court and ordered taco bell. i sat down and stated to eat. i finished it very quickly and trew the trash away. i skipped to the bothroom recieving weird looks from parenst with children. i quickly re-poofed my hair and re-aplied my makeup leaving me 40 mins to walk to the venue that was 10 mins away.

i arrived at the venue with 30mins left to mingle with the band. i was shown backstage by a security guard. the guard left and i was left waiting patiently for the guys to finish aplying their war paint.

finaly, well it was only like 2 mins but whatever! andy was done. he walked out to were i was stading.

"hello."

he said waving to me.

"hi andy!"

i said standing up going towards him.

"whats your name?"

he questioned.

"emily."

i answered.

"oh... thats a really nice name."

he said sounding a little sad.

"whats wrong?"

i ask kind of concerned.

"nothing..."

he said with a sigh

"thats not a 'nothing' nothing, thats a something nothing mister!"

i giggled and he laughed.

"fine! jakes little sisters name was emily, she got kidnapped. thats all."

he said. my breath was now caught in my throat. then the rest of the guys come out all suited up in leather and war paint.

"hey andy! who's this?"

jinxx said gesturing to me.

"thats one of our fans. her name is emily and she has beautiful eyes."

he looked at jake when he said that. could it be... m-m-my b-brother?!? i turned around to see jake with a froen on his face.

"nice try bro, but she aint never coming back!"

i guess he was refering to his.. sister... oh my... i walked up to jake, i stood infront of him. i looked him in the eyes.

"jaycob, if its you. i love you and i missed you."

i said lookig up to him tears streaming from my eyes, a smile on my face.

"e-e-e-em-my?"

he stuttered. a single tear rolled down his cheek as he embrassed me in a hug.

"i never, ever lost hope of finding you. i never gave up on you!"

he said into my hair. i just huged him tighter. this being the first hug i've had in 11 years. we bawled into each others arms.

"umm... jake... whats happening..?"

ashley asked extremely confused.

"im his sister!"

i sobbed.

"and im her brother!"

he added. the rest of the guys were speachless.

we finaly calmed down and whiped the tears away. jake re-aplied his face paint shit and came back out to where we all were hanging.

"Black Veil Brides your on in 30 seconds!"

one of the stage crew guys called out. all the guys waited at the side of the stage. jake gave me one last hug and kiss on the cheek and blood on the dance floor came off stage, black veil brides taking their place. i watched jake as they started playing die for you. he looked at me almost through the whole song.

i have a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that jake hurt him self because he had to grow up without me in his life. it feels horrible to have cause my family pain. but it also feel wonderful to have him back in my life! someone that i know will always be there for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and tell me how i did. chapter 4 will be up soon.