Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Coddle.

"Hey honey how was the rink?" Lila asked looking up from her magazine.

"I got to skate some more, one step closer to getting cleared for contact, they say I will probably get cleared by April at the pace I'm going at." Jon grinned, walking over to the couch and sitting next to his girlfriend.

"That means we'll get to have sex on your birthday then." Lila smiled back.

"Well let's hope we get to do it before then. As much as I love all the hand and blow jobs, I can't wait to be inside of you again." He leaned in and gave Lila a kiss.

"How romantic. Are you packed for the Detroit game?"

“I'm not going, I may be captain but I wanted to rest after the first really hard workout I've had in a while."

"Oh, I guess I just assumed I would be alone for the night, so how bad do you need to rest?"

"Well I’d like some sleep, why are you having someone over?"

"I may have offered to give Abby a break so she can go to Detroit with the team, meaning we'll have a baby in our house tonight." Lila gave a fake smile hoping Jon wouldn't be pissed.

"You offered to take care of a real, crying baby?"

"Yes, I used to babysit a lot, I'm also six and some years older than my sister, I can take care of kids. But on the plus side, you can take Madelyn's ticket to the baseball game tonight?"

"You bought a baby a ticket?"

"No, when my Grandpa sent the tickets over he sent two and I thought you couldn't come."

"Well that sounds fun. Is that why you're all decked out in a new Cubs jersey?"

"Yes, that was a birthday present from my dad."

"Birthday? That's not for a while."

"My dad always sends my presents two weeks early and it's always a baseball jersey from a place we've lived."

"That means in two weeks it's one month until my birthday."

"Or you know, my birthday."

"Whatever not as important. So who are the cubs playing tonight?"

"My Atlanta Braves. But if Grandpa knew I was wearing a Cubs jersey at an Atlanta Braves game he would never let me inherit the team. Let alone get me nice tickets on such short notice."

"Inherit the team?"

"You really have no idea why I'm rich do you?"

"I guess not, I thought it was Southern cotton money."

"Lindsey's family banked off slave labor. My family is rich off baseball. One grandpa owns part of the whole MLB, which is why daddy does whatever he does with all the different teams. My other grandpa owns the Atlanta Braves, the baseball team, which one day Melissa and I will inherit. Thus I practically own the team already."

"Jesus, I could retire early and you could be my sugar mama."

"You would never be able to retire early."

"I guess you’re right. Why didn't I know this information about you?"

"Well you knew my dad worked in baseball and you know I love baseball and especially my Braves besides it’s not a big deal." Jon rolled his eyes at his girlfriend.

"When is the baby coming over?"

"I'm guessing in like twenty minutes."

~~~~~~~~

After trying to convince Abby that her baby was going to be fine for the next 36 hours and a full night's sleep would be good for her, Lila and Jon got ready for the baseball game.

"Are you excited for the game? Yes you are. I want you to cheer for the Braves, even if I'm wearing a Cubs jersey, we all know the Braves are the best team in baseball. Yes we do. Yes we do Maddie!" Lila spoke in a baby voice while tickling the baby who was lying on the floor. Jon just looked on with a smirk as he watched his girlfriend melt over the tiny human being.

"Lila are you ready to leave? Yes you are." Jon mocked. Lila flipped him off before scooping up the baby and leaving the apartment.

Once they arrived to the game, Lila began to babble the rules of baseball to the baby and Jon tried his hardest not to laugh. They continued to laugh and play around with Madelyn. Lila even made Jon feed the baby. It wasn't anything big or anything but it was nice. Jon smiled at how maternal his girlfriend was being. Anyone who knew Lila would never expect her to act this way. She was a little selfish and did things for herself before she helped others. But she seemed to have changed in these past few weeks. Life was looking up for Jon and he was pretty sure with Lila's new outlook on life and their relationship he would be able to spend the rest of his life with her.

“Oh come ump he was totally safe.” Lila stood up in the ninth inning.

“I wish you got this into hockey.” He smirked.

“You’re on the ice when I watch hockey. I can get pretty fired up.” She smiled back.

"You guys are such a cute family, you should be proud she is such a well-behaved baby to make it through almost all nine innings." Jon gave a smile and a small thanks and Lila flushed.

Not ten seconds later did the jumbotron flash a picture of the three of them. Lila smiled at how picturesque Jon and her looked with a baby. It made her little light-headed at the thought, but thankfully Jon just laughed taking her focus away.

“I can’t believe no one has recognized me.”

“Maybe you’re not as famous and recognizable as you think you are.”

“It’s probably because they can’t see my ass, they’re not sure if it’s me yet.”

“They probably think you’re in Detroit, you know with the team that you captain.” She laughed as the game ended with Atlanta winning and Lila silently cheering to herself. They walked off to the car and headed home.

~~~~~~~~

“Is she finally asleep?” Jon groggily asked as Lila crawled back into bed.

“Yes, thank the lord it’s like six in the morning, Abby said she’d be here at 10:30 so Maddie better fucking sleep until then.” She groaned putting her head on Jon’s chest.

“I’ll let you sleep until then, if she gets up I’ll take care of her until Abby and Patrick get here.”

“Can you handle changing a diaper?” She mumbled.

“How hard can it be?”

“Let’s just hope she sleeps.”

At 10:30 on the dot Abby was banging ferociously at the door. Lila had just finished dressing Madelyn when Jon let the Sharps in and Abby rushed to snatch her baby.

“Thank you so much for babysitting but I missed my baby girl so much.”

“I had to steal her phone to stop her from calling you guys every five minutes.”

“It was fun minus the not sleeping part.” Lila laughed.

“Why don’t you get some sleep Li and I’ll steal your boyfriend for a team meeting.”

“If I get to sleep you can do whatever you want with him.” Lila smiled before pecking Jon on the lips and dragging her feet to the bedroom.

Jon went to the team meeting then did some concussion testing, his results were getting better but not good enough yet. He was hoping he’d get cleared for contact in time for her birthday. So Jon ended going home a little disappointed, which soon changed when he saw Lila with her messily on her head as she read a book. Jon never understood why, but this was when he found Lila the sexiest.

Lila was enthralled with her book she didn’t se Jon. She didn’t see the hunger in his eyes as he stalked towards her like she was his prey. She did however feel the kisses he began to feel on her inner thighs. She peered over her book confused. Jon continued to kiss her, pushing her panties aside pressing a kiss to her clit.

“Whoa there buddy, what are you doing down there?” Lila suddenly called out, setting her book aside and pulling Jon’s head up.

“You’ve been giving me so many blow jobs and hand jobs, and I love it, I really do, but sometimes I just want to feel you and hear your moans.”

“Well I’m going to let you in on a secret, I hate it when you eat me out. I know that may seem shocking but it just grosses me out and you can’t enjoy it that much because you know what happens down there. I hate it if you just go down on me and then I don’t get some cock, it’s just a fact. And I really hate how you always come back up to kiss me when you’re done. If I were meant to taste my nasty juices, I would have been born with a few less ribs. I love that you want to pleasure me too, but finger me or something just know you never have to go down on me again.” Jon looked at Lila with a confused look for a few seconds before he reached his hand into her panties.

“Now I’m just not in the mood, let’s save it until we can go all the way, I’ve waited this long.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long I was just busy and disappointed in the lack of feedback.

If I get like four comments on this chapter I'll update quicker.

Thanks for all the love!