Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Eurotrip.

“So last time I talked to her, she was in Spain. That was last week. Apparently, she went out to a club at like one in the morning popped a molly or two and was out until like 8 AM. But I probably shouldn’t be telling you that because it will just freak you out, I mean she has been gone for like a month and a half.”

“I know how long she’s been gone, Lindsey. I talk to her like every day; I mean she’s going to call in like fifteen minutes. And now I’m going to have to talk to her about the drug use. ”

“Oh, don’t do that. I told you that because I’m trying to tell you she’s fine, better than fine. She’s old Lila, in fact she’s vintage Lila, minus the slutiness although she apparently went home with a girl.”

“Why are you saying all this.”

“I don’t know it’s like word vomit and I have nothing else to do, my best friend and boyfriend are in Europe.”

“How’s Pat?”

“No clue I haven’t talked to him.”

“Why?”

“Because we’re not like you and Lila. He’s not going to propose to me anytime soon.”

“Okay whatev- wait how did you know about that? Did Pat tell you, god dammit I told him not to-“

“Hold up you’re for real, I was just throwing it out there, I mean I know it’s coming, but it’s like a real thing you tell people like Patrick about?” Lindsey interrupted

“Yeah he helped me pick out a ring.”

“There’s a ring? Where is it show me now!” Lindsey screamed.

“I want it to be a surprise.”

“Fuck that Kaner saw it show right now!” Jon sighed and got up to grab the ring, he came back with the velvet box and tossed it on Lindsey lap, she opened the box and gasped.

“Oh Jon, it’s beautiful, it’s so Lila. You guys are so perfect.” Lindsey clutched her chest and gave a goofy smile. “When are you going to ask?”

“I was going to ask in July, but obviously things got in the way and it hasn’t felt right since. Besides I’m pretty preoccupied with all this hockey business.”

“Ask her at your first home game if the season doesn’t get cancelled. I mean it is where you first locked eyes and realized there was someone in this world you wanted to love.” Lindsey sighed happily as the sound of an incoming Skype call went off.

“That’s Lila if you want to say hello” Jon said as he scrambled to hide the ring again.

“No I’ll be off, leave you two lovebirds to have hot Skype sex. But remember the wild child you fell in love with is back and now that she’s better, seduce her in to getting her ass back her. I’m lonely.” Lindsey smiled and left Jon’s apartment.

“Hey babe,” Jon smiled as he his girlfriend appeared on the screen.

“Hey sweetie, guess what country I’m in?” Lila smiled.

“Um, Spain?”

“No I left a few days ago, I’m in Switzerland!” She squealed sitting up revealing her underwear-clad body.

“Are you on something?”

“No, did Lindsey tell you about my whole molly thing, I swear I’m not being overly bad, but like old Lila is kind of back. Not like run away, cheat, go out all night, addicted to all sorts of snorting things Lila, but like the in between post meeting you still likes to party but ready to settle down.”

“Okay… good, I was more worried because you’re not wearing clothes and normally you wait a bit before you take off your clothes but thank you for the update. So why are you in Switzerland?”

“I came to see Kaner!”

“How is he? Staying out of trouble?”

“He’s great and I got to meet mama Kane, she’s keeping him in line. Although Kaner and me went out last night and got a little wastey so that happened. I also saw him play today and I miss hockey.”

“Lila Carter misses watching hockey?”

“Yeah, I know weird, so get you shit together and end this lockout because I want to wear a Blackhawks jersey and sit by the penalty box and scream until I lose my voice, and then fuck you after you win, or lose. Either way you’re getting laid.”

“Oh am I?” Jon smirked.

“Of course you are, in fact, I’m all alone, right now if you want to have some fun now?”

“You’re not going to leave like last time?” Jon asked.

“I’m sorry the connection was bad, I didn’t mean to. Besides I’m sick of touching myself just thinking about you or looking at a picture, I want to see it all and hear it.” Lila gave a sly smile while biting her lip.

“Well if you insist.” Jon gave a wolfish grin before taking off his shirt.

“Obviously the lockout has not stopped you from staying beautifully sculpted, Google images does not do you justice.”

“Well at least you can look me, it’s all mental for me, so I showed you mine you show me yours.”

Lila giggled, before reaching behind her back to unclasp bra. She then sat up on her knees and wiggled her way out of her panties, dangling them in front of the camera before tossing them aside.

The next part was a blur for Jon. He didn’t think he could get turned on so quickly by something that was not physically there. He was out of his clothes in a second flat and hard in about two. Lila let her fingers glide down her body, over the swell of her breasts, circling her nipples, trailing over her belly button, tracing her tattoos before rubbing over her center. Jon grabbed himself and stared intently at Lila.

The two stroked and moaned, Lila’s eyes were rolled into the back of her head as her head began to roll back calling out Jon’s name. Jon couldn’t take his eyes off her, the way she was lost in the moment, the way she touched herself, it made him want her back in Chicago. He stroked faster until he felt like he was going to explode. He let out a guttural noise as he let himself go. Lila continued for a few more pumps before she let out a moan and fell forward. Breathing heavily through the microphone.

“When are you coming home?” Jon asked through half-lidded eyes.

“I don’t know yet, maybe after Thanksgiving, I’m not sure yet.”

“For my sake and sanity make it soon.”

“We’ll see abo- ahhh Jesus!” Lila screamed flailing on the screen before wrapping the blanket around herself.

“Hey Li- oh god sorry. Sorry Jon, I didn’t know it was date night for you two. How are you. Good? Me too. See ya” Patrick said before awkwardly shuffling out of the room.

“Staying with Kaner?”

“Yes, it’s free and I get to hear embarrassing stories from his mom.”

“So we just did that, with them in the same apartment?”

“Yeah, it was kind of a rush for.”

“Well I guess the old Lila is back.”

“But at least this time she really loves you.”