Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Finalized.

The Olympics had ended, the Hawks had played outdoors in Soldier Field, and now their eyes were set on a repeat in the playoffs. The tensions were not high yet but the focus had doubled already.

However, Lila had convinced Jon to tone down a bit and spend a relaxing day on the couch. She was sitting with her legs in Jon’s lap reading a magazine while Jon flipped through channels stopping on a Rocky movie that was playing on television.

They both sat in comfortable silence their minds were in separate worlds even though they were in each other’s physical company. Lila pulled herself away from her magazine and looked at Jon. Taking in his profile as he leaned back watching the movie sleepily. She placed her magazine on her chest and sat up a bit.

“What do you think about the name Malia?”

“Huh?” Jon said turning towards her.

“Malia, how do you like that name?”

“Is this your fucked up way of telling me you’re pregnant?”

“No! I just am curious.” She rolled her eyes picking up her magazine.

“You’re never just curious Li,”

“I would like to name our first daughter that and want to know if you like the name to, the idea just went through my head to ask.”

“We’re not even having a kid right now and you know this already?”

“Maybe it’s more of a girl thing but yes, I also know if we have a son I want his middle name to be Jonathan because you have your dad’s name as your middle name too.”

“Really?”

“Yes I just think about these things.”

“I guess that’s kind of sweet. And just so you know I think it’s a beautiful name. Malia Toews has a nice ring to it.”

“I also may have this on my mind because I went off my birth control three months ago but you know just part of it.” Lila quickly added while burying her eyes in her Cosmo.

“Excuse me?”

“Huh?”

“Did you just say you haven’t been on your birth control for three months and we’ve been having unprotected sex and you didn’t think to tell me?” Jon said with wide eyes, reaching forward to throw Lila’s magazine aside.

“I’ve been thinking of telling you since I went off it, I just didn’t know how to tell you and the Olympics and the outdoor game and, all these things just kept getting in the way.”

“Lila, that is not a good excuse what if you had gotten pregnant.”

“That is kind of the goal of going off birth control…”

“Lila!”

“Okay sorry. I should have told you the moment I went off of it. I just didn’t think you wanted a baby as soon as me and since I’m damaged goods my OBGYN said it would take a while for the pills stop working all the way and for me to be regularly fertile so I didn’t think it mattered yet.”

“You want a baby, like real soon.”

“Preferably post honeymoon, I would like to drink at my wedding, but if it happened I would be happy either way.”

“So you’re saying within the next year and a half you want a baby?”

“Yeah, I think we’re ready, I know I’m ready to try.”

“And you think you’re mature enough to take care of a baby, because I’m not around enough to be a rock for you when that baby comes.”

“I don’t know if I’m mature enough or whatever, but I’m ready to try, to change and grow for a little Toews,” Lila gave a little smile.

“Well then I guess we better start planning to put a baby in you four months down the road,” Jon broke out in a smile.

Lila squealed and jumped into Jon’s arms kissing all over his face. On laughed at her reaction and her thinking she wanted a kid earlier than he did, when he had been waiting a while to make his own family.

“But how about until then I start using a condom, just so we don’t jump the gun a bit. I do want to see you fit in your dream dress,” Lila swatted at his chest but giggled and nodded at the same time.

~~~~~~~~

“And with that, I bid you adieu. My duties are done, until Mara and I trick you into going to New Orleans for your bachelorette party.” Lindsey laughed into her phone.

“I don’t think you’ll have to trick me, but are we really done. It’s all ready to go? My wedding is planned?”

“I will see your fine ass on June 30th to get married at a beautiful Georgian peach orchard right outside of Atlanta.”

“Okay, romantic perfect you are a god send for doing all this for me.”

“I mean I’m down south and it’s much better than your mom taking over.”

“That’s why I love you, remind me why I’m not marrying you?”

“Because we both like dicks and after Mara you friend zoned all women.” Lindsey laughed.

“Okay so when is my bachelorette party?”

“My spring break, so like the first week of April, to ensure you don’t miss playoffs or Stanley Cup parties if necessary.”

“Aww babe you’re the best. I have two weeks to prepare my liver” Lila grinned, “you want to hear a secret?”

“What?”

“Jon and I are planning on getting pregnant after the wedding.”

“Wait what?”

“I went off my birth control to start preparing and we talked for a bit and a little more a few nights ago and we want to start trying after the wedding.”

“Lila, that’s huge! Bgger than huge! Oh my god, you want a baby? That’s amazing!”

“Are you crying?”

“Maybe, but only because I’m thinking about being the godmother of a little teeny tiny Toews. I wonder how serious he’s going to be? Or maybe he’ll be wild like you? That would be karma’s way of getting back at you for all the problems you’ve caused other people.”

“You’re really making me look forward to motherhood.”

“Good I can’t wait to see that, I couldn’t write this stuff.”

“Seriously, can you be the awesome friend you were like five minutes ago?”

“I am, you’ll be fabulous parents, I’m extremely excited for this baby. I just can’t believe you’ll be the married, mom part before me. The tables have turned. But I have to go, my lunch break is over and I must guide the future of our country.”

“God speed talk to you soon.” Lila hung up but couldn’t wipe the smile off her face.

She leaned back in her chair, relaxing in the moment. Her wedding was planned and now all she had to do was wait for one of the best moments of her life. She let out a happy sigh when she heard the front door open. She jumped up and ran to the door where Jonathan was just getting in, lunging at him with her arms around his waist.

“What do I owe this greeting to.”

“Guess who’s wedding is officially planned?”

“Are you serious?”

“Lindsey just called me with the final touches for the wedding,” she jumped up and down in front of him.

“That’s great babe!”

“I know, I’m so excited. And just so you know in two weeks I’m going to New Orleans for my bachelorette party.”

“Of course you are,” Jon laughed before picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist, kissing her deeply.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Lila giggled into the kiss as he carried her to the bed.

“That I love your southern ass,” he laughed as he crawled on top of her.

“Well I feel the same about your big ass, it has is own gravitational pull, it’s the whole reason I started dating you,” Lila laughed and Jon bit her collarbone in response.

Jon continued to kiss up and down her neck while he blindly fumbled with her clothes. He finally got her out of her shirt and quickly removed her bra. He quickly whipped his own shirt off before pulling off his pants. Lila stared at him with a sly smile. She was pulling off her own jeans as she arched her back and shimmied out of the pants, pulling her panties off with them.

Jon looked down at Lila, he smiled at the woman he had fallen madly in love with, thoughts of the wedding in a few months filled his mind and solidified the future he saw them having. Lila tilted her head to the side and scrunched up her nose at Jon, implying he was being weird and staring rather than giving her what she wanted.

He leaned down ghosting his lips over hers, making her gasp at the sudden closeness. They stared into each other eyes, infinite orbs that the other could always read so well, all they could see now was love, pure adoration for the other person. Jon moved forward and pressed his lips to hers, a flame licking through his body at the contact.

They were soon lost in the friction of skin on skin, fingers gripping wherever they could. Jon barely managed to grab a condom from the nightstand. Jon pushed into Lila as she dug her fingers into his back. She smiled into the kiss before clashing her tongue with his.

The flame was eating away at Lila’s body and she felt herself letting go. She disconnected her lips from Jon and let out a loud moan, throwing her head back. Jon thrust into her a few more times before pulling out and rolling over to her side. He turned his head to see her staring back at him with shining blue eyes, her hair all over the place causing Jon to let out a laugh, Lila laughed in response moving her hair away from her face. She reached out and laced their fingers together and gave his hand a squeeze, smiling at the thought of making love to this man for the rest of her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been forever but here's an update in honor of Jonny's birthday.

There's going to be 2-3 updates before this story ends with the potential for a sequel if people are still interested in reading about baby Toews coming into this world.

Comments would be lovely I really want to hear your feedback about the future.