Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Capricious.

The next morning Jonathan woke up with the other side of his bed feeling cold. He rubbed his eyes realizing it must have been a dream. He was stupid for even thinking that Lila would really move in. He got up throwing on a pair of sweats and padding his way to the kitchen. He rubbed his tired eyes and grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard. He turned to go to the fridge only to run into something in his zombie-like state. Blinking a few times Jonathan had realized he had run into his girlfriend. She was wearing her new silky red robe and had a plate of pancakes in her hands; now in a pile of disarray after Jonathan stumbling into her.

“Do my pancakes really smell so bad you want cereal instead?” She smiled before turning and placing the plate on the table.

“No, I- uh- sort of thought I dreamed that you moved in.” Jonathan awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as he chuckled nervously.

“Oh my god really? Well this is real and it comes with my homemade peach syrup.” Lila smiled kissing his cheek and grabbed the bowl with the syrup.

“Wow, you move in and I get delicious breakfast with your peach specialty? Who are you and what have you done with Lila?” He walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Haha, I decided as a New Year’s resolution to become a better girlfriend.”

“Well I like that idea, so far you’re doing pretty good too.” He kissed her forehead and then went to sit down dishing up food. “I forgot to ask yesterday, how’s Georgia?” He said while shoveling food into his mouth.

“Probably warmer than here and humid, but I’m not positive, I haven’t talked to my mom in a while.” She shrugged cutting apart her pancakes.

“What do you mean? You were just there.”

“Oh. Yeah but that was like six days ago.” She smiled before looking down at her plate to avoid further eye contact.

“You didn’t go did you?” His tone was disappointed as she refused to look at him. “What were you just saying about being a better girlfriend and then you fucking lie at me like that.” Lila cringed when he raised his voice.

“Well I did lie to you before New Year’s so I hadn’t turned a new leaf yet.” She gave a feeble smile.

“That’s not fucking funny Lila. You can’t just think you can always get away with pulling shit like that all the time.”

“I didn’t think it was a big deal.”

“It’s a big deal when I wanted you to come to Winnipeg with me and you say no. The whole time I was gone my mom asked about you and I said you were visiting your family and now I feel like an idiot knowing you just didn’t want to be with me. Going and doing whatever stupid shit you always do.”

“Jon, I didn’t do it to hurt you, I would never do that on purpose.”

“Then you’re damn good at doing it on accident.” He huffed. Lila bit her lip trying to will the tears away as her eyes became glossy. “Where did you go then?”

“I wasn’t welcome in Georgia because I may have called my mother a bitter, old woman so I went to Boston.”

“Boston? What’s in Boston that takes precedent over your family and your boyfriend?”

“My dad.”

“Your dad lives in Atlanta.”

“Not during this winter quarter.”

“You don’t talk to your dad.”

“Exactly. We only talk on Christmas, my birthday, and Father’s day. But he called me and asked me to come visit him and I haven’t seen him in like three years so I just decided to do it. Even if he is still an asshole who doesn’t really understand how his children are.”

“Why couldn’t you tell me that?”

“Because you know how the relationship between me and my dad is. I guess I wasn’t sure if I was really going and I didn’t want you to push the whole Winnipeg thing.”

“So then how was Christmas?”

“It was actually really nice, Boston is my favorite place to be at Christmas. And since I was going my dad was actually able to convince my mom to let Melissa come up for Christmas Eve.”

“Boston is really your favorite place?”

“Yeah, it’s beautiful in the winter and amazing to take pictures of. Also the last Christmas before my parents split was in Boston and that was my favorite Christmas. So going back and everyone but mom being there, it was kind of nice and like the old times. I mean as close as I’ll ever get to have a normal family again.”

“I’m sorry. But next time don’t be afraid to tell me the truth. I love you and I want you to trust me. I’m glad you got to see your dad again.” He grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring squeeze as she wiped her eyes with the other.

“I should be sorry. I should just tell you shit. I’m just so stubborn about being my own person.” She gave a sad smile but was interrupted by a knock on the door. “I’ll get that.”

Lila walked over to the door. She laughed as Jonathan groaned when she swayed her hips with a little extra umph while she walked causing the fabric to rise up little showing more skin than Jonathan was expecting. She opened the door to see Patrick who pushed passed her and sat down at the table, taking some food.

“Oh nice to see you Patrick. Sure come on in and while you’re here feel free to take some food.” Lila rolled her eyes and sat in Jonathan’s lap now that her seat was taken.

“This isn’t your apartment so I don’t have to answer to you. But thank you for offering this delicious food. And your homemade syrup? She spoils you Jonny boy.”

“She does and Kaner you better start listening to her because this is her apartment too now.”

“Lila moved in with you? You’re shitting me; he really broke your spirit Lila? Wow, I guess this means you probably don’t want to hang out today?” Jonathan shook his head. “Well I’ll be going then. Leave you two lovers alone. Thanks for the food and Lindsey says hi.” He grinned before taking one more pancake and walking to the door.

“Stop sleeping with my best friend Kaner.” Lila yelled.

“I will when she stops asking for it or begging for it.” He left as Lila made a face.

“Her parents were still at her house last night. Lindsey is such a slut.”

“You shouldn’t talk about your best friend like that.”

“I can when it’s true, she should at least have higher standards for herself.”

“Patrick isn’t that bad, never mind she definitely should be aiming higher.” Jonathan laughed.

“So what do you want to do all day?”

“Well we did have our first fight since we started living together.” Jonathan’s voice trailed off.

“That we did. Are you suggested we have make up sex?”

“I never said that out loud but-” He raised an eyebrow.

She grinned as she repositioned herself to have a leg on either side of Jonathan. Kissing up and down his jaw line before moving to his lips. He groaned into the kiss as she grinding down onto his lap. He moved his lips down her neck, biting and licking occasionally. Lila’s head fell back giving him more access. He untied her robe pushing the sleeves down her shoulders and letting the silky garment fall to the kitchen floor.

“You let Patrick Kane in here when all you had on under that robe is panties.” He raised an eyebrow before leaning in and attaching his lips to her collarbone and moving down to her exposed breast. All Lila could do was moan in response.

Her brain began to cloud with lust and she felt the desire begin to pool in between her thighs. She grinded harder into Jonathan, making him harder. He continued to suck on her breast as her hands glided down his chest feeling all the crevices of his sculpted body. She was always so intoxicated by how perfect his body was. Visions of his naked body were forever etched into her mind. When she painted or drew she couldn’t make any male figure without using some part of Jonathan’s physique. She moved her hands up to his hair pulling on the short strands and moving his lips back to hers. If she let him continue pleasuring her, she would lose herself completely in the feel of his touch and his body against her.

Jonathan seemed to have gotten the message. He hooked her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bedroom setting her down on the bed as he continued to kiss her, dominating her tongue with his. He slowly moved his hand down her body cupping a breast along the way before reaching her hips and slipping a hand into her panties. His fingers rubbed along her folds rubbing a finger over her slit. His fingers found their way to her clit grazing over the erect nub quickly, making Lila shudder and move to make his fingers touch her again. Lila reached down to remove her panties all the way, trying desperately to give Jonathan the message of what she really wanted. She was so consumed with want she could not verbalize it with any words just moans. Jonathan ignored her request and continued to rub her.

Lila, no longer able to take the assault occurring down south, moved her hand down to Jonathan’s sweat pants reaching in to grab his hardened dick. As she moved her hand up and down his shaft, his fingers began to forget about Lila and concentrate on the pleasure ripping through his own body. Lila took the opportunity to flip them over and kiss her way down his chest. She reached his hips and pulled his sweatpants and boxers down in one quick motion. She continued to kiss down until she kissed the tip of his penis, now leaking pre-cum. She enveloped the tip in her warm mouth and Jonathan’s hand involuntarily weaved their way through her hair. She continued to take in more of him into her mouth until Jonathan let out a primal growl. She moved him almost out of her mouth before quickly taking all of him into her mouth, willing herself to not gag as he reached the back of her throat. She then pulled him all the way out. Jonathan flipped them over once more pulling Lila back up to his eye level.

Without breaking eye contact, he entered her in one quick thrust. Lila screamed out as she filled with pain and pleasure. He slowly moved in and out reveling in the feeling of Lila and the symphony of her moans. He knew what Lila loved and how to make Lila crave more. This was Jonathan’s element; this is where he had the advantage over Lila and her wild ways.

“Jesus Christ, Jon, fa-faster” She managed to breath out.

Jon began to thrust harder and faster looking for that special spot. He soon found it when he felt Lila dig her nails into her back and scream out his name followed by a string of profanity. She pushed her hips upward giving Jonathan better access to that sacred spot.

“Right there- oh god!” She moaned out with a small drawl.
Lila began to feel a fire lick through her and to the pit of her stomach. The heat began to pool before it enveloped her body in waves. Each wave of pleasure crashed harder than the last until she was drowning in the feeling. She couldn’t breath as her body began to tighten and clench. Jonathan felt her walls tighten around him as he pounded into her spot with ferocity. The feeling of her clenching and hearing her moan made Jonathan dizzy. He was high off her contact. He gave one more thrust and felt her let go clenching and releasing scream out his name as she shook with delight.

“Fuck, Li-Lila” Jonathan breathed out before he could no longer hold and poured out into her.

He collapsed down next her. They both were breathing heavy and stared at the ceiling trying to recollect themselves. They were both so blown away, they barely could think straight. Lila looked over to Jonathan and he moved to look at her. They locked eyes showing all the lust and love in one look. Then Lila broke the silence.

“So apology accepted?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy the chapter and I would really love for some of my silent readers to comment! I love the feed back!

And for those of you who don't know:
capricious [kuh-prish-uhs, -pree-shuhs] adjective
likely to change at any moment; unpredictable.