Panic With a Paramore and a Little Bit of Romance

Lucky 13

The next morning I woke up in my bed wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I got up and cracked my back. There was a knock at the door and I opened it to find the girls there.

"We heard you were awake," Rachel said, coming into the room.

"Yeah, we thought we'd see how you slept," Stacie said innocently, to innocently.

"Ok, what's up?"

"Can't we just see how you are?" Hayley asked.

"You could but then you wouldn't have those innocent faces on and all four of you wouldn't be outside my dor at nine in the morning."

"Fine, we really need to talk to you. Panic already left to go spy."

"Ok, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Because we have to talk to you about Ryan."

"Why?"

They sighed together.

"Lyn, you honestly don't think we're stupid, do you?" Kat asked.

"No but I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Lyn," she groaned, "it's so obvious that you and Ryan like each other!"

"What?!" I squeaked.

"You like Ryan," Stacie sang.

"N-no I don't."

"Don't lie to us, missy," Hayley scolded. "You'd have to be blind to miss it."

"Well I guess I should go to the eye doctor then."

"Come on, you're telling us that you have absolutely no feelings what so ever for Ryan?"

I hesitated and they started doing that shrieking/giggling thing girls do. The door opened and Andy came in.

"What is wrong with you five?" he asked.

"Girl moment," Rachel explained. "Which means that if you don't have-"

"I'm gone," he said quickly before leaving.

"I love scaring them away."

"Anyway, back to the point," Stacie said. "You hesitated! That must mean you like him!"

"It does not!"

"Oh come on!" Kat complained, I could tell they were getting impatient with me.

"We're not idiots, Lyndsey Ann," Rachel growled. "We're girls and we know when something's up so you better tell us everything right now or we may get violent." I knew they wouldn't hurt me but they were still scary.

"Just one thing before I answer, how did you know my middle name?"

"Vampires," they said at the same time.

"Ok. Now for your question. Yes, I do like Ryan."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm taking so long to update, I know I suck. But I have the next chapter written so I should update sometime this week hopefully. Sorry again!