Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 13

A few months had passed since the announcement of the band name to YouTube. Our fans were steadily increasing now. We were being recognized at work and on the street. People asked for pictures and autographs. The boys and I were working on our own songs. Covers were great, but we needed something to make us different, I guess.

Isabella and I were getting closer as well. Faelyn had finally warmed up to me and Jimmie’s fish was still alive. Issy was very supportive of my dream, of the channel. Actually both girls were. In the few months that passed, Louis was seeing a new girl; actually she was a friend of a friend of mine. They were doing a long distance thing for now, but they really hit it off.

When my friend came to visit, she brought Eleanor with her, Liam camped out in the living room for the week the girls were here, he didn’t seem to mind. So now 3/5 of us were in a relationship. Louis was going mad with feelings, it was a bit odd to hear about El every second of the day, but now I understood what the boys went through with me. Actually, El was supposed to be on a plane now coming to stay for another week. It was my cue to pack a bag and stay at Issy and Jimmies. Give Lou and El sometime of their own, if she wanted to use my bed, so be it, if not…it’d be empty, but at least Liam could stay in his room this time.

Before I left for Issy’s, I had some shopping to do. I was going to make dinner tonight and they didn’t have a thing I needed. Jimmie was picking me up, so she and I were running around the store. We got what we needed and stopped at the pet store to get more fish food and a new bowl. As Jimmie went crazy on fish stuff, I looked around. A cage at the back of the store caught my attention.

Inside the black cage was a fluffy white ball of fur. Its little head lifted and the gray-blue eyes stared into mine. I melted. “Jimmie!” I half whined, half screamed. I stuck my finger in the cage as the furry ball of adorableness waddled over to it and started batting at it. Jimmie came over and squealed.

“It’s so adorable! I want it!” She dropped the fish food and smiled at the kitten.

I pulled my finger out and looked at her, “Do you think I should get it, you know, as a present for Fae?” Jimmie looked around for a bit and finally nodded.

“Not sure how Issy will feel about getting a 2 year old a kitten…but I am sure she won’t mind as long as I do everything, I will. I will clean everything and feed it until Fae is old enough.” Jimmie ran to get someone from the store. I read the papers on the top of the cage. The adoption fee was $150; the kitten was female, 2 months old. No name.

The manager came over with Jimmie and opened the cage. “You got lucky, she’s the last of a litter of 6, the others went fast.” He turned to me and handed me the kitten, “We just need to fill out some paperwork and you can do what you need. Do you have stuff for her or do you need to buy it?” I had nothing and I told him that. “Alright, I can help you with that after the paper work.”

“No!” Jimmie protested. “I can get all that.”

So I left her to do what she wanted, I knew she was going to try to spoil the little thing. I filled out the paper work and paid the man his money. I would have to take her to the vet soon and get her shots and such, but that was fine, I was saving up for a rainy day, but the kitten got in the way. No big deal. I could do it.

Jimmie came back with a cat carrier, litter box, food bowls, litter and cat good, both canned and dry, collar and toys galore. I took the cart and sighed, “I am paying for this. Go get your fish stuff.”

“I’m getting at least half of it, you still have to get her shots, so you need the help.” Jimmie smiled at me and tossed the fish food in the cart.

“Fine, you can get the cheaper half.” I stuck my tongue out at her, she turned and headed back to the fish aisle and got a bigger fish bowl.

When we got everything we needed, we checked out. The total was more than the old car I had back in the UK, but it was worth it. I couldn’t leave without this kitten. Jimmie and I loaded the car and headed to the house. I didn’t put her in the carrier, I set her on my lap and ran my fingers over her silky fur as she purred and fell asleep.

We got to the house and started bringing things inside. “What is all this? You are staying a week, not moving in, Styles.” I looked at Issy as she reached for the bags, the kitten still sitting in the car sleeping. “What did Jimmie do?”

I pulled the bag of cat food from her and smiled, “She didn’t do anything.” She gave me a funny look, “I saw this kitten and she was so cute, I couldn’t leave her at the pet store.”

“You got yourself a kitten?”

“I got Fae a kitten. The boys want a dog and I can’t just bring a kitten home.”

“You got her a kitten without talking to me first?” She put her hands on her hips and looked at me.

I shifted my eyes around the room and shook my head, “Jimmie said….”

“Jimmie loves anything tiny and adorable, she would say anything. You can’t just come in and spoil my daughter, Harry.” I looked her in the eyes and wrapped my arms around her waist. “Curly, it’s not going to work. You can—“ I kissed her, making her stop talking. She kissed me back with a sigh and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Jimmie came in and screamed, “Not in front of virgin eyes! The poor kitten!” We turned to see her covering the kitten’s eyes.

We all laughed. Issy moved from my arms to look at the furry ball. Just as I had, she melted. “What’s her name?” I told her it was up to Fae.

We got the rest of the stuff from the car, including my bags and set up the litter box in the bathroom, placed food and water under the counter, where Fae couldn’t get it and let the kitten roam. Fae came sliding down the stairs not long after we all settled down. She came running up to me and hugged me, “Hey, Princess.” I kissed her forehead and let her sit on my lap as she watched cartoons.

It took a while for the kitten to finally come out of whatever hiding she was it, but when she did, Fae screamed. “Baby!” She giggled and pushed herself off my lap. “Baby!” She screamed again, running over to the kitten. She sat down and picked her up, hugging her lightly.

We all looked at each other and smiled. “Is that her name, Baby?” Isabella asked, crouching down beside Faelyn and the kitten. Fae nodded and giggled.

So it was done, I had gotten Fae the kitten, now named Baby, Issy wasn’t as mad as I thought she would be. We ate the dinner I made and soon it was time to get to bed. I read to Fae tonight and tucked her in, kissing her forehead lightly before meeting Issy in the hallway.

We hadn’t jumped each other’s bones since the night of the carnival, which was fine by me. I loved just having her and cuddling her, I loved just talking to her and being with her. I really got to know her and she really got to know me. But tonight, I just really wanted her. And to my luck, she really wanted me too.
♠ ♠ ♠
'ello. I have no sets made for their clothes this time, that wasn't the point of the chapter.

But I have this: Baby

So sorry this took so long. Over a week, really really sorry. I wrote a Zayn One Shot while I was gone. Read that if you would like.

I am being young and free while the summer is still here, don't blame me, I also had a bit of writers block. But here, I should get back to a normal posing pattern until the story is done, though. If I don't, BLOW MY COMMENTS OR INBOX UP!

~ XX Bambi ♥