Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 14

It was pretty quiet the first few days at the girls’ house. Fae was attached to Baby, they didn’t go anywhere without each other. It was a match made in heaven. Issy warmed up to the kitten a lot more and embraced the idea of having her to grow up with Fae. Niall came over for a few hours each day. Apparently, Eleanor wanted to have dinner with everyone. So tonight, there was a dinner party at the house. Nothing fancy, just friends getting together and getting to know someone new.

When we all agreed to it, Issy felt iffy about the whole thing. She had a child and exposing her to someone new, someone that we all hardly knew, wasn’t something she wanted to do. Though she didn’t say it, I could tell that she was afraid of judgment. She was an 18 year old girl with a 2 year old child. If new people didn’t already pin her as a slut, she was pitied. Pity was the last thing Is wanted; she wanted to be accepted and to have her daughter excepted. Fae was a mistake, but a beautiful, perfect mistake.

The day had gone by slowly. The girls went out to do some shopping and eat lunch and I was left with Faelyn. We watched movies, ate lunch, played with toys and watched TV. By the time Jimmie and Issy got back, I was curled up on the couch with Fae and Baby sleeping. Sometime between Barney and Dinosaur Train, we all managed to fall asleep. Jimmie was carrying the sleeping Fae up the stairs as Issy woke me with a kiss.

I stretched and pulled her into a hug, “Did you two have fun?” I asked, yawning and kissing her lips lightly.

She kissed me back and nodded, “We found nothing we wanted today. I was hoping for a new dress, but it will have to wait.” She curled up against me as I sat up, her head resting on my shoulder and her arms around my waist. “Looks like you and Fae has a lovely time. So much that you exhausted yourselves.”

“We party hard, what can I say?” She laughed and wiggled her way from me. I whined slightly, but stood with her.

“We better get ready for dinner.” I followed her up the stairs and helped her change from her clothes. It took more time than needed, but we weren’t complaining.

Once we both changed, we got Fae up and dressed her. Issy was in a cream colored laced dress with a tiny belt. Fae was in a cute little bright pink polka dot dress. They both looked amazing. I was wearing a simple button down shirt and black trousers. We met Jimmie in the kitchen; she was in a black, cream, teal and tan tribal dress. She, too, looked amazing.

We all gathered in the car, I was in back with a cranky Fae. Jimmie drove us to the house and grabbed Fae. As we walked in, a squeal came from a female mouth. El was making faces at a giggling Fae. “She is so precious!” She looked at Jimmie who smiled. “You must be Fae and you must be Momma Isabella.” Jimmie laughed and looked at Is and I.

“Actually, I’m Jimmie.” She reached out her hand as she placed Fae on the floor. Eleanor ignored it and hugged her.

“I’m sorry, nice to meet you Jimmie.” Jimmie hugged her back with wide eyes. El came toward Issy and I, “So you are Issy!” She smiled and hugged her. Issy hugged back. “It’s so nice to meet you all. I’ve heard a lot about you.” She turned back to Fae; the little girl ran up to her and hugged her. “Aren’t you just adorable?” She gasped, “Oh look, we are both wearing bows.”

We watched as Fae reached for Eleanor’s necklace, pulling at it slightly to put it next to her own bow necklace. Besides that, El was in a pink and white dress. The girls looked amazing; they could already be best friends. Bells mood lightened when she saw the way El was treating her and Fae. Her worst fear was just that, a fear. A worry.

We all sat down and started eating the chicken El had made. There were conversations going on between the girls and us guys were talking about the YouTube channel, we had decided later on we would record another cover and post it, promising to be more active. We had reached nearly 200,000 subscribers in the few months we were a band. It was a dream come true. Liam was talking about his hopes of doing more with us; Niall was going on about how we could be the next Justin Bieber. I was just looking forward to singing more. Zayn remained quiet and Louis was off rambling about ideas for songs.

Dinner went well and so did the recording of the cover song. We posted the video and joined the girls in the living room for tea. I hadn’t noticed how close the girls had gotten; it was like they were already best friends. Turns out they even had plans to go baby shopping for Fae and there was talk about Eleanor coming to stay the summer. She was studying Politics and Sociology at the University of Manchester, when she was on summer vacation, she planned on coming back. It was a lovely idea. The girls didn’t get out much and with El; there was a chance to change that.

All in all, dinner went amazingly. Everyone seemed to like each other and there was nothing negative to say about it. Around 9, Fae was nearly falling over herself, she was way past tired. So we packed everything up, said goodnight and headed back to the house.

“She’s very lovely. I’m excited to shop with her tomorrow.” Is said from the front. Faelyn was playing with my fingers as she tried to stay awake. One thing about her, she refused to sleep in a car. The ride was only about 10 minutes, but it was like fighting a bear when you were this tired to stay awake.

I smiled as she dropped my hand and passed out, “I’m glad you three get along. It’s nice to see you this excited and happy.”

“I’m always happy with you!” She fought back, keeping as quiet as possible, Fae fidgeted, but stayed asleep.

“I know, but there is just this glow about you. I never hear about any other friends, so to see you make one is amazing.” I unbuckled Fae and carried her to bed. I changed her and tucked her in, kissing her forehead lightly. I met Issy in the hall and hugged her. “What happened to your other friends, Bells?”

“If you must know, Curly…they got bored with me, I had too much baggage with Fae and they didn’t want me holding them back as they partied.” I frowned and kissed her.

“Their loss. How could anyone get bored with such an amazing girl?” I kissed her again and she kissed back, playfully hitting my arm.

“I’m heading to bed; I suggest hitting the shower before Jimmie realizes it’s free.” She kissed me again and went to the room to change. I grabbed a new pair of boxers and showered, crawling in bed beside her when my hair was dry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dinner Party

Ah! Eleanor! Who is excited about her being in the story. I've got plans for the boys. :)
Anyone else love the idea of Harry being all fatherly? I think it's adorable.
Boys reached 200,000 subs Yay for fictional One Direction :P

Sorry for it being a bit short. I am trying to lead up to another twisty turny.
Next chapter should be a bit more exciting :P

Comments are LOVED
So do it, comment ♥