Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 15

The girls had left early the next morning to go shopping; I woke to an empty bed. I walked down the stairs and started the tea pot to boil water. As I waited, I turned on my laptop and sat down at the kitchen table to check the channel. Comments were still coming in. I checked the inbox and read some of the fan mail, copying them to a word document on my computer.

I scanned through the remained of the messages and read one with the subject, “Please Read ASAP” so I clicked it. It read,

Hello Boys,

You may have heard of me, my name is Simon Cowell. I took the time to message you personally. One of my employees directed me to your channel and I must say I am extremely impressed. I see you boys going far. You may have received other deals, but I assure you, you do not want to pass this up.

I am the owner of Syco. We deal with the production and marketing of music, television, film and digital content. I, myself, do not run the company alone; I work alongside Sony Music Entertainment. We currently work with artists like, Leona Lewis, Susan Boyle, Cher Lloyd and Little Mix.

We have been following you guys since the word of your group had started circling around Tumblr. You guys are big in the internet world and we hope to make you bigger. If you would love to follow up on my offer, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Simon Cowell.


My heart nearly stopped as I read the number under his name. Simon Cowell, the Simon Cowell, wanted to sign One Direction. My hands moved before my mind could comprehend, I grabbed my phone and dialed Lou. “Mate, you’ll never guess what I just read. Get the boys and get over here.” I hung up on Lou before he could reply and reread the message.

The tea pot was whistling; it was probably the only thing keeping me from thinking it was just a dream. I turned the stove off and sat back down at the table. Not long after, the boys came rushing through the front door. They crowded into the kitchen and stared at me.

I quickly read them the letter and the noise was deafening. “Call him!” They shouted at once. So I grabbed my phone again and dialed the number with shaking hands.

Lou quickly grabbed the phone from me, seeing how nervous I was and put it on speaker. “Hello, you have reached the front desk of Syco Music in London. How may I direct your call?” The lady on the other end of the line said.

“Hello, I’m Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. We received an email from Simon asking to call. If you could direct us to him, that would be lovely, babe.”

“One Direction, yes. He has been waiting for you call. One moment please.”

She put us on hold, Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis played and Liam smiled brightly. He was hopelessly in love with the bird. We all quietly looked around at each other; I could tell my heart was not the only one racing. None of us sat down, we all paced. “Hello.”

The famous Simon Cowell’s voice rang through the speaker of my phone. “H-hi.” Louis said, looking from me to the phone.

Liam took the phone and cleared his throat, Louis glared. “We read the message you sent us on our YouTube channel. You wanted to talk to us about a deal?”

“Yes, I did. I was hoping to schedule a meeting with you in person. I am currently at the London offices; I can get you tickets for an early flight tomorrow to meet with me.” We looked at the phone and couldn’t speak, “Is tomorrow too soon?”

“Well, Sir, we all have jobs. So we’d need to give notice. I’d say Friday would be a better day.” Louis looked at Liam and he nodded in agreement. Eleanor was flying back home to London Friday, so it would be nice for him to fly with her.

“Sounds like a deal, so 5 tickets? Is there anyone else you care to bring along, I could splurge on a couple more seats.” Niall and I eyed each other.

He spoke up before me, “7 tickets would be best for us.”

“Alright, I will see you guys then. There will be a car outside the airport waiting for you. Have a lovely day, boys.” With that he hung up.

We all screamed and hugged each other. Our dreams were coming true. Niall was right to think we’d be the next Justin, just a day after him saying so; we were making plans to fly out to London to meet with Simon Cowell, of all people, the man who found true talent. He saw something in us and we couldn’t ask for more.

We had 3 days to plan for this. When the girls came back, we told them the news. They were just as excited. Issy scrambled with herself to figure out how she was going to bring Fae, if she was going to bring her. It ended with a call to Jimmie’s parents. They agreed to take her for the 3 days we planned on spending in London. The first day, we were going to the meeting and talking over things, the second day we would all go out and shop, the last day everyone would split up and go visit family.

Aside from Niall, we were all going to take a train to our hometowns, visit for a while and meet back in New York. Niall had to take a flight to Dublin, his brother already agreed to pick him up. We were all more than excited to see family; I knew I wanted nothing more than to introduce Issy to my mother and sister. It would have been better if we could have brought Faelyn, but sometimes things didn’t work out that way. I didn’t let on that I was taking her to see my mother; I simply told her we’d take a trip to my hometown. I also didn’t tell my mother because I wanted to surprise her. If anything, she was like a friend to me, we were very close and talked nightly. Isabella made fun of me a few times, but even she loved my mother, they had talked a couple times before.

I knew my mother liked her as well. She was happy I had found someone here in the States to love. She thought Fae was the cutest thing. Gemma even liked Issy, I knew the moment I walked Issy through that door my mother would hear wedding bells. I would tell my mom the good news tonight. Obviously leaving out the trip home. I would tell Gemma, of course. Someone needed to make sure there was room for us.

We all gathered in the two cars, Fae in her car seat, and we went out to celebrate. We grabbed a large table at Denny’s and planned the rest of the trip. Eleanor was excited that we’d all be flying with her, she had the second day all planned out.

Through all the excitement, the months that I’d lived here in New York; I had forgotten the last night I spent in London. The heart I “broke” and the girl I left behind. I never thought I’d have to go back and possibly face the girl I tossed aside, I knew now that there was a chance she’d see me, maybe not on the first day, but shopping around London was like inviting the girl to find me.

There had been far too much excitement to let that get me down though. So what if I came across Bray, we broke up almost 6 months ago. Nothing was going to stop the amazing feeling we all had, not even a bitter ex girlfriend. I had my new love, my new life and a great chance at a new career. What more could I ask for? What could possibly go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't I promise a "twisty turny"?

Haha, Harry "Simon Cowell, the Simon Cowell, wanted to sign One Direction." I think the boy almost died here.

Well, I've brought in Eleanor, now I am bringing in SYCO and soon a couple other people you might recognize.

Not too sure how much more of this story I can write.
I know AT LEAST 6 more, if I am calculating right.
I have plans, and I know some of these plans will get me killed.
DON'T forget to check out some of my other One Direction stories, you might just like them.
I am planning another chapter story based off a dream of mine, if all goes according to plan, I should have that up after this one ends.

I love you guys for staying with me, all 24 of you! ♥
Comment if you want, message me or talk to me any way you want.
Tumblr me at Paynesbeautifulmistake.tumblr.com
askdjajkhfjsdhfksjdfkjhsdkfjshdfsjkdfhaskjhf