Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 22

Isabella had to go home that day. Her flight was a couple hours after we kissed. I helped her collect her stuff and brought her and Fae over to mine and Lou’ flat. We talked as El and Lou played with Fae. Issy decided to go home, break off the engagement and get a flat here in London. We’d take things slowly, unlike before. Well, when she finally warmed up to me.

I was beyond happy about everything, my girls were coming to live near me, my friends were very supportive and my mother was right. My mum was always right.

I drove the girls to the airport and saw them off. I refused to let them go without a quick kiss, not caring about the pap or the fans. This was my girl, I wanted everyone to know about it.

It took her about 2 months to get everything set up. She refused to take any of my money, so she worked to get enough saved for a flat, found a flat and landed a job. She was flying out to meet her stuff today and I couldn’t be more excited.

After the day in the airport, all the fans knew about us, most of them support and cheered us on. I’d been to many interviews and told our story more than once. People found out Fae wasn’t mine, they should have been able to tell, she looked just like her father, who also shared plenty about Isabella and Fae.

Of course he was upset with us all. Faelyn didn’t like him much and Isabella was only using him to forget about me. As for why he was upset with me, I broke up the engagement. But then again, he wasn’t in the picture for more than 6or 8 months, so it wasn’t that bad of a blow. I couldn’t help but feel bad that he wouldn’t be able to visit his daughter much, though. With them moving to London and all, they would be much too far away for any visitations.

Isabella called me the moment her plane landed at around noon. I grabbed the keys to Lou’s car, seeing as mine was a bit too small for the three of us, I was lucky not to get pulled over the first time, and picked her up.

She greeted me with a kiss. Fae was fast asleep in her arms, so I strapped the car seat in and buckled her, being sure not to wake her. When that was done, I drove them to the flat Issy rented. The boys, minus Niall (who was honeymooning with Jimmie in ‘The Happiest Place on Earth’ better known as Disney World.), were already unloading everything and bringing it to the appropriate rooms. Issy quickly had the toddlers bed put up and placed Fae in it.

The flat was quite large. It had 2 bedrooms, a dining room, kitchen, living room and large bathroom with a tub and shower. Fae’s room was a dark pink and Issy’s was a deep purple. The kitchen was red while the rest of the place was a light blue. I wouldn’t have picked a better place for my girls.

I stayed the rest of the day to help hang pictures and place furniture. I was the muscle as the others went home. I fixed a few minor problems and put the tables and beds together. Faelyn woke up just before dinner time, so we ordered out, my treat.

When the pizza came, we ate quietly. I set up a movie as Issy gave Fae a bath. When Fae was relaxed, we all sat down and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Fae fell asleep, so I put her in bed.

When Fae was down, I walked out to find Issy cleaning up and turning things off. “You should get going.”

“But the night is young.” I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, keeping her from turning the last lamp off. “Let’s just be together.”

“What happened with taking things slow, Styles?” She turned to face me. “I’m tired anyway.”

I kissed her deeply and refused to let her go. She kissed me back. When I though she was going to wrap her arms around me as well, I relaxed, but instead, she ran her fingers over my ribs and tickled me. I laughed, pulling back and pouting. “That’s not fair, Bells.”

“It is, I’m tired.” I pulled her top off and tossed it on the couch. “Don’t even try.”

I laughed and removed her pants, “I’m just helping you get in your PJs.” I kissed her collar bone as she shivered. “You can’t put them on over your clothes.” I unclipped her bra with one hand and pressed her body against mine, holding the bra in place.

She sighed and gazed into my eyes. “Now you are teasing me.” She whispered, kissing my neck. “You know I hate when you do that.” I smiled and ran my hand down her back slowly. I slipped my hand under her panties and cupped her bum lightly. She giggled. “My bed isn’t even made.”

“It’s not like it would be when we finished anyway.”

I slipped her bra off and kissed her bare breast. A soft moan escaped her lips. Before I knew it, she was pushing me into the bedroom. She flicked the lights on and shoved me on the bed. “I hate you so much, right now.” She smiled and climbed on top of me.

~.*.~

Issy and I made the bed a few hours later and climbed in it together. She pressed her body against mine and quietly talked to me, “I’m sorry about what I did to you.” She started, I wanted to say something, but I knew she wasn’t done. “I saw all the pictures of you and Bray and I figured I was right. When you approached me at the wedding, it killed me to tell you about the engagement. I honestly never expected to see you again, not in person, that is. I knew I broke your heart, I knew I hurt you. I didn’t expect forgiveness.” She sighed and sat up, I couldn’t see her in the darkness of the room. “I hated myself for doing it, you know?” My eyes started to adjust and I could see her hugging her knees. “Why did you forgive me so soon?”

This was finally my chance to talk, “Well, I love you. There isn’t much more I can say to that. I mean, you broke my heart, but I never forgot you. I always wished it was you, not Bray. I love you and Fae. I was dying without you guys. When I saw you at the wedding, I took it as a chance to get you back, when I saw the ring, I went home and locked myself away. I was so depressed and careless, that I walked in front of Eleanor nude. Not the highlight of my day. When I saw you on the street, I couldn’t just drive on. I nearly stopped in the middle of the road. Believe me, if I could help it, I would. I didn’t think I would win you back, I believed you hated me for a year. But I couldn’t pass up the shot.” I pulled her back over to me, kissing her forehead, “Bells, I went to that hotel with no expectations, I didn’t even expect to see you. I ran on hope, faith…love.”

“How can you still love me?”

“I will never stop loving you, Isabella. I will always love you, until my dying breath, I will love you.” She kissed me then, a teary, sloppy kiss. I didn’t care, I just wanted to feel her, to know that she was finally mine again. To know that we’d never go through what we went through again. She was my soul mate, my one true love, my mùirn beatha dàn, my raison d'être. She was my everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
No outfits today.

Okay, clearing it up now: Mùirn Beatha Dàn is Gaelic. Most commonly reconized in the Wiccan teen book series Sweep (ajsdhajshd love those books) It's basically "Soulmate" but in Scots. Gaelic it means "To love for life is destiny"

Raison D'être is french for Reason for existence. Woo for knowing things!

Also, I am only writing 1 or 2 more chapters. So this is not quite the end yet. Do you love me? :D kinky time and asldhjasdjalskdhj

xx Bambi