Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 23

Things were finally turning out for the best. Niall and Jimmie returned from their honeymoon excited to see Isabella settled in. The fans were reacting mostly positively about my relationship and the new CD was ready for release.

I didn’t know how things could get better. My mother came and saw Faelyn for the first time yesterday. Of course she was staying with Lou and I for a few days. It wasn’t bad, so far. We had the spare room in the flat and plenty of space for another person. We could have a house party with all the London Directioners and not be tight on space. Living the famous life had its ups.

But of course, by some unseeable force, there were also downs for this experience. There was a lack of privacy, rumors, and horrid photos. I couldn’t complain. My dream was to sing and I was ready to take all the repercussions. Though I could honestly say, if anyone hurt my girls, Issy, Fae, Gemma and my mum, they would hear it from me. I wouldn’t hold back.

There were serious rumors about Louis and I. We were “Larry Stylinson” and it was all fun and games until fans took it too seriously. My sister was run off her Twitcam because of these people. It hurt El and Is too. But they understood. They knew it was something that could happen. But Lou and I were strictly a bromance. Nothing in this world would ever make Lou and I anything more.

What bothered me most, though, was the fact that Gemma, Lou, myself and our girlfriends were not the only ones being harassed by this. Both mine and Lou’s parents were as well. It was a never ending thing. People even went to the extent as to start petitions to end El and Issy’s “contracts” with management. These people were mad!

There was nothing we could really do about it. We’d stay away from the conversations and touchy stuff while in public and talked about our girlfriends. Niall would talk about how his wife and the girlfriends were trying to get us guys to clean or cook or do something other than sit around and play video games. Liam was the only one girlfriendless. But he was getting pretty close to Danielle, as were the other girls.

When we woke, my mum made Lou and I breakfast. Soon Issy was over dropping Fae off. It was time the 5 of us guys and the lovely 5 girls in our lives to meet up to do something. Other than Jimmie and Niall’s wedding, we never really were in one place at the same time. We decided to take a beach day and have some fun. We bought some drinks, food and found the beach we wanted to go to. We hoped no one would bother us, but I knew deep down the pap would be all over, so we all decided to be on our best behaviors.

Issy and El were hanging around the flat with my mum as we waited for Liam, Danielle, Perrie, Zayn, Jimmie and Niall. Lou and I were loading my mum’s car with the stuff. Danielle was driving the others, though, by demand of Is and El, we were taking Jimmie with us.

It wasn’t long before everyone was ready; it was still only 8am, so we were in no rush. The beach was 2 and half hours away, at most. We didn’t want to get there any later than noon, though. We wanted as much time away from home as possible.

It was 9 when everyone finally made it to the house. The girls sat out back, I drove and Lou controlled the radio.

The entire car ride, the girls sat in back and talked. Louis and I were singing along to the radio trying not to get lost. We finally made it to the beach at 11, to our luck, it wasn’t really crowded, only reason we picked it. No one knew we were going to the beach; it was something we kept on the DL.

Us guys did the heavy lifting as the girls lotioned themselves up and set out beach towels. It was nice when I finally got to sit down and relax with my love. All was quiet until Jimmie was suddenly running off. The girls followed her.

I turned to Niall curiously, “She okay?” I asked.

“Um, yeah, I think so.”

“You think? You are the perfect husband you know.” He stuck his tongue out.

“She should be fine. The girls have her. Trust me; she needs them right now, not me.” I rolled over and looked where the girls were standing. Suddenly they all cheered and hugged Jimmie. I grew suspicious, but I turned over and started at the clear sky.

“You will never believe it.” Issy said, plopping herself beside me. I looked at her, “Jimmie is pregnant.”

“No way!” I sat up and looked at Jimmie. “Congratulations. I feel bad for you though.”

Jimmie gave me a weird look, “Why?”

“Well,” I started, smiling. “Niall is the father and I’m sure you saw the prank Nick pulled on us.”

“Hey! Don’t bring that into this.” Niall groaned. “At least I won’t be running around looking for a cardigan that isn’t there.”

“I was panicking, I admit it.” Liam injected, he turned to Jimmie, “Congrats. You totally beat out my news of the day.”

“That is?” Louis finally spoke up.

“Danielle has finally agreed to go out with me.” Everyone was clapping.

Soon all the cheering and clapping and news giving was over. We all decided to get in the water for a bit. Us guys grabbed paddles and a ping pong ball and started hitting it back and forth. The girls were all huddling in a little circle talking.

When I got bored of the games with the guys, I grabbed Issy and pulled her up to the beach. “Okay, I know this is really cheesy and today has been full of surprises, but I had something special planned and I don’t want to put it off any longer.”

Issy sat Indian style on her towel and looked at me. I shifted in my spot and waited for the guys to come out of the water. I had this all planned out. When they did, Issy was growing restless of my nervous silence. Niall grabbed his guitar and started playing “Two Is Better Than One”

This song meant a lot in my relationship. It was the first song I sang for Isabella on our way back from the beach. The words “I remember what you wore of the first day you came into my life and I thought ‘Hey, this could be something.’” It was exactly how we met. I saw her shirt and I felt at home. I knew I wanted her when I talked to her. She was my life.

I sang the majority of the song, the guys did back up and the girls watched. As I sang the last line, I grabbed a box from my bag. “Isabella, Bells. Today wasn’t the day I expected.” I shifted my eyes to Niall and Jimmie. “I wanted to bring you to a place like where we had our first date; I wanted to sing you the song I first sang to you. That day was the best day of my life; it was the beginning of my life. And I know, I have always known, you are my one and only.” All the girls awed, but my eyes never left Issy’s as I lowered myself in the kneeling position. I opened the box and pulled out the ring, “Isabella, will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you and Fae become a permanent part of my life?” I took a deep breath, “Will you marry me?”

Issy sat there for a moment silent. My heart raced faster and faster as the seconds ticked. Finally she smiled and tackled me with a hug. I laughed, wrapping my arms around her. She pulled back and found my lips with hers. We kissed, forgetting everyone around us. When we parted, it was them we heard the cheers and clapping, and not just from our friends, the other people on the beach as well. I slipped the ring on Issy’s finger and smiled. Everything in the world was perfect at that moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
I swear I can't be the writer, I am FAR to emotional about the story xD

Anyway, yay! Sadly there is only 1 chapter left in me for this. Poo. But ah! At least it's ending wonderfully, yes?

Bathing Suits
Ring: One Two Three Four

Gah, it's so beautiful. I WANT IT. I was looking thought rings and that SCREAMED Isabella to me.

Anyway, so my new story Try To Scream Is doing a lot better than this one with nearly the same amount of subs with almost 4 times less chapters xD Check it out.

Also a little special One Shot where Niall proposed to Jimmie Today and Everyday

Um, that is all.
Get ready for the final chapter <3

xx Bambi