Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 2

Louis and I drove into work together and started setting up coffee and the displays with food. We opened up a little early this morning, but people didn’t seem to mind. Louis was working the machines and I the front, taking orders and handing out coffees and sweets. It was a dull morning until a familiar girl walked in. “Can I have a French Vanilla coffee, cream and a little sugar.” I turned to Lou, who was started on it. I gazed at her.

In normal light, she was even more breathtaking. She wore a lacey skirt and light tan tank top. Her hair was pinned up. She wore flat shoes and carried a fringed brown bag. Despite her flawless face, she looked as though she had no makeup on. “You look amazing, today. Though, I still like the Union Jack shirt, reminds me of home.” Her eyes grew big, Lou handed me her coffee.

“So the accent is real.” She grabbed her coffee and smiled, “Still not interested.” She turned on her heel and walked out of the shop. I turned to Louis and he waved me off, telling me to go. I chased her outside. “Please stop, you are making a fool of yourself.” She dug through her bag and pulled out a pair of sunglasses.

“You’ve hardly given me a chance.” I stood in front of her, looking down slightly. Without the heels she wasn’t nearly at eye level. “I’m Harry, and I really was just complimenting the shirt, I’ve only lived in the states for 3 months now.”

She nodded and sighed, “Look, I don’t do the club scene or guys from the club scene. Been there before, done that and it doesn’t work.” She looked down the street and shook her head.

“My first club and I am automatically a douche bag?” The girl shrugged. “Can I at least know your name?” I gave her a small smile and ran my fingers through my curls.

“Isabella.” She waved her hand and called for a cab.

“Nice to meet you, Isabella. Can we talk again?” She shook her head and climbed in the cab, not even looking back at me.

I watched the car drive away. I rested my hands on my head and sighed. Isabella. She was amazing. She seemed determined and stubborn. I normally hated when a girl basically ignored me, but she didn’t just get under my skin, she turned me on. I had this need to have her, I wanted more of her. I hardly knew her, but I wanted her in my life.

I walked back inside; Louis was sitting behind the counter watching me. “Didn’t go well?” I shook my head, but smiled.

“Lou, she’s the girl from the club.” I went behind the counter.

Louis gave me a thumbs up. “Good catch, mate. Too bad she seems to despise you.” He laughed and we continued working. She never did come back in and it upset me a little. I wanted to see her again. I guess now that she knew where I worked; she wasn’t going to come back. She practically hated me, and I was head over heels for her.

Louis and I went back home after work and met up with the rest of the guys. We all hung out in the living room until Niall left for a date with his girlfriend of 3 weeks. So the other 3 and I went out for dinner. It was nothing expensive, just some fast food. We drove around and ate, talking and joking with each other. When we got back, Niall was searching the fridge. That boy never seemed to get enough food.

Apparently his girlfriend had apartment issues; she had to leave a bit early. So we decided to chill and watch some movies. Lou and I didn’t have work tomorrow, so we’d probably just sit in the house and play some video games while the rest of the guys did their jobs. We were also running low on groceries. Zayn could pick them up after work, seeing as he was working at the local market. But it would give Louis and I something to do. It also gave us a chance to pick on Zayn at work.

Lou and I went to bed not long after midnight. We woke up, got dressed and went with Zayn to the store. We headed out back and started shopping. We filled a cart by the end of the trip. We waited in line behind some girl. We picked Zayn’s register. He was a pretty shy person, so at least he’d know someone going down his lane.

He checked out the first few people quietly. When the girl in front of us got up, she smiled at him, “Hey, Zayn. Good day?” Zayn smiled back.

“Hello, Jimmie. Slow day, how is the apartment?” Louis and I looked at each other.

“You know how it is when pipes burst. The plumber should be there in a bit.”

Louis slid in beside Jimmie, she eyed him curiously. “Hi, how do you know Zayn?” I saw were Louis was going; maybe this was Zayn’s new bird. Zayn laughed slightly as Jimmie answered, she was Niall’s girlfriend. I was slightly surprised, but happy to finally meet her.

“You must be Louis. You act just as he describes.” She looked behind Louis at me, I just stood there watching, “And of course, you are Harry, there is no mistaking you.” I waved a little.

Zayn continued checking her out, Louis started bagging her things. I piled our stuff on the conveyer belt. Louis insisted Jimmie come to dinner tonight, but she refused, she didn’t want to leave her roommate home alone, they had plans to catch a movie.

“Well, if your movie is before dinner, feel free to stop by with her after.” I injected, Jimmie smiled and nodded.

“Yeah, she needs to get out and meet new people.” Jimmie winked at me and I looked around nervously. What was that?

“Don’t forget to look pretty!” Louis yelled, probably not realizing how insulting that might sound.

She left with a small laugh as Zayn checked us out. We brought the stuff home and unpacked. Niall came in and started eating. We told him about dinner and he smiled. It was time Jimmie became a familiar face around this house. It was sad we hadn’t met her before.

Louis started pulling some things out. We decided simple was probably best. Liam soon joined in the kitchen and watched us run around like idiots. “Do you guys need help?” He asked, laughing at our confused looks.

“Yes!” I sighed, I didn’t know what to make. Liam grabbed some sauce from the fridge, a few containers of spices and a pot. He handed them to Niall, who put it on the stove. He then handed me a bigger pot and instructed me to fill it with water. Spaghetti. We started setting that up as he grabbed hamburger and made meatballs.

We all danced around and sang while making food. Liam beat boxed as we rapped the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song. We put the spaghetti in a bowl, mixed in the sauce and added the meatballs. Soon we were all changing, seeing as we couldn’t help but get food all over the clothes we were in. What can I say? We weren’t chefs.

We dressed casually, but with a little class. It was going to be Jimmie and some mystery girl, Liam, Louis, Zayn and I weren’t as lucky as Niall, we had no girls we wanted to date, and this gave us a chance to win one over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isabella's Outfit

Leeeaaavvveeee me some lovely comments