Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 5

A few days had gone by and I hadn’t seen Issy since. I thought about her almost nonstop. Louis always told me to leave it alone, so I would humor him and do something else. But it was pretty obvious that she was always there. She was like my own special drug. Almost as bad as Bath Salts…though I did not want to chew people’s faces off…but I wanted her face against my face. Does that still count?

I worked the whole week from opening to closing, I needed my mind off of things, but I was unwillingly given the next two days off. My boss could see I was working myself dry. So I was usually home alone. Everyone was working the first day I was off and Niall, Louis and Zayn had my second day off, but Louis said he had plans and Zayn did as well, though I felt he just ran out of hairspray and had to go searching all over town for the biggest can available. He wasn’t that vain, but it was always fun to pick on him.

I spent the first day reading the first book of the Hunger Games trilogy. I enjoyed it. I spent the rest of the day cleaning and playing video games. When everyone got home, we all went to Denny’s for dinner. God knew I had to spend my money on something. Though, Denny’s was a lot cheaper than it seemed. I was rolling in a small fortune ( Exaggeration).
Everyone got to bed early. Liam had to work most of the day, he took a coworker’s shift on top of his own. Louis left by lunch time and Zayn soon followed. Niall and I sat around playing video games but decided to call Jimmie and invite her and Issy over. My excitement was through the roof when they accepted.

The girls showed up not long after. I instantly smiled at Issy. She was wearing a pair of jeans. I almost thought her see through lace shirt was all she wore, but she had a dark nude tank top under it. She wore a single black chain bracelet on her left wrist. I smiled and noticed her flats matched her shirt, almost the same black floral lace. Her brown hair was up in a bump thing (not too sure what they were called, I was a guy, what do you expect?) with a braid across the front of it. She looked drop dead gorgeous.

She gave me a weird look, curious why I was staring, I guessed. “Hi girls.” I finally said. Jimmie smiled, Issy gave me a little wave. “How are you guys?” I asked as we all walked to the living room.

Jimmie jumped up and gave Niall a look. “We forgot!” She said, Niall gave her a confused look but soon slapped himself on the forehead.

“Sorry, we have reservations.” I finally noticed they were both dressed nicely. I smiled. “Issy, you don’t mind hanging out with Harry for now, we are going to be late and don’t want to lose our spot. Thanks!” He said, grabbing Jimmie and rushing out the door before Issy could protest.

“Smooth.” She said as the door closed. “You don’t by any chance have a hidden car, do you? Maybe the Batmobile?” I smiled and shook my head. “Great, so I am stuck here.” She pushed her bangs out of her face and kicked off her shoes. “Entertain me, Curly.”

I shifted in my place and turned to her. “Curly? Isn’t that the bald stooge?” She laughed and nodded her head. “I regret to inform you, I have a full head of hair.” I ran my fingers through my curls and smiled.

“Fair enough, but I am still calling you Curly.” She stood and walked to the kitchen. I followed. She helped herself to the fridge and grabbed a soda. “So about that entertainment.” She turned to me.

I shrugged, “Sorry to disappoint, but Larry and Moe are currently out.” She hit my shoulder lightly, “Okay, fine. Movie?” She gave me a thumbs up and skipped to the living room. I smiled and watched her before walking in and opening the door to the entertainment center. “Whatcha in the mood for?” She shrugged. I sighed and grabbed Silent Hill.

I put the movie in the player and went in the kitchen to pop some popcorn. When I came back, Issy was curled up in the center of the couch with a blanket. I sat down next to her and handed her the popcorn. She sat cross legged as I pressed play.

It was funny, she didn’t seem too scared through most of the movie. But by the end, she was sitting wide eyed with the blanket up to her face. I reached over and whispered to her, she cautiously moved down and rested her body against me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. When the movie was finished, she was quietly snoring.

Fearing I’d wake her up, I didn’t move. I turned the DVD player off with the remote and surfed through the channels. I watched MTV while she slept. About an hour later, Jimmie and Niall came in. Niall was being his loud usual self. I quickly shushed them and moved off the couch, being very careful not to wake Issy. I placed a throw pillow under her head. “Sorry.” Niall said, retreating to the fridge.

I sat down at the kitchen table, Jimmie sat next to me. “How was your night?” She smiled. I scratched the back of my neck and smiled back. “Are you two getting along now?”

“Yes. We watched Silent Hill and she fell asleep on me.” Jimmie smiled a bit brighter. She left me with “Good.” As Isabella walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

“Jimmie!” She shouted. “Great, I really need to get home.” Jimmie nodded and gave Niall a kiss on the cheek. “Bye Curly, thanks for the movie.” I smiled and waved.

Niall sat down at the table with a burrito. He downed the thing in no time, when he finished he looked at me, “You get her number yet?” I completely forgot about that. No, I didn’t get her number, actually whenever I would have the chance, I basically forgot phones existed. I forgot anything existed, I could only see her and I.

Niall watched me think. He didn’t say a word. When I snapped out of it he smiled slightly. “I didn’t. Do you have it?” I asked. He shook his head. “Could you ask Jimmie for it?”

“Naw, you’ve got to get it yourself, mate. Next time you see her.” He stood and walked out of the room. I sat there and glared at the spot he was sitting.

Right, so you leave me with this girl alone all day, come back asking how things went, curious if I got her number and you won’t even give it to me. That wasn’t quite right. But I gave him props for pushing me. I knew I needed to start taking steps on my own. I needed to get off my bum and get this girl to give me a chance.

I cleaned up the living room a bit before heading up to my room. It was still pretty early and no one else was back yet. So I grabbed my DS and started playing Pokémon. I stopped only to eat takeout with the boys and shower.

I didn’t talk much tonight. I spent my time planning my next move. A movie and popcorn didn’t do much. She hardly even looked at me after. I needed to take it a step further. I needed to kiss her. To have her. But how? Just walk up to her door one day and force myself on her? It could work….

I shook my head of the thoughts and climbed in bed. I had work in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Issy's Outfit

Okay, big thanks to this lovely lady She inspired the chapter and was a part of it as well :P

Comments ♥