Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Pool Part 2

Carter's POV

"Come here, Carter! I told you if you told anyone, I was going to slit your throat!" Dan screamed, while chasing me with a knife. I kept running, wondering where my Brother was. He finally chased me into a room, and I couldn't get out.

Dan grinned creepily, "Time to say bye-bye." He said while walking towards me with the knife pointed towards me.


I sat straight up in bed, and looked around. I was breathing heavily, and sweating. It was just a dream. I had to keep telling myself while, I got out of the bed. I decided to go get some water, to help me go back to sleep.

Once I got in the kitchen, I noticed Brian sitting at the kitchen table, in the dark. The only light was a 40watt light bulb from above the stove. He seen me, and I walked over to the refrigerator. I grabbed a water bottle from the drawer, and top a sip of it.

I walked over to the table, and Brian looked up at me. "Why are you up?"

"Bad dream." I said while taking another sip of my water.

He seemed concerned about it. "What was it about?"

I shook my head, "Nothing. I'm still not talking to you."

Brian shrugged, "You are now, though."

"Well then, I guess, I'll go back upstairs." I said while walking past him, but he reached out and grabbed my arm. "Carter, wait." He said with a sigh. I stopped, and turned my head in his direction.

He dropped his hand, and ran it threw his messy hair. "I feel horrible about what I did. I don't know what I was thinking, and I'm fucking sorry. Please, you gotta forgive me."

That made me sigh, "It's okay, I guess. I mean, I should of never said anything about Sadie."

Brian shook his head on an instant, "Carter- I don't care if you told me you were going to kill her, I still should of never threw you in the water, something you fear your life of. You have no idea how bad I feel being the cause of your tears." He explained.

I shook my head, "Bri, it's fine. I shouldn't of said anything about her, it's my fault."

Brian and I kept arguing over who's fault it really was. Yeah, he really shouldn't of threw me in the pool, but I shouldn't of said anything about Sadie. I basically provoked him to do something.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, and let out a sigh. "Carter, please stop. This is not your fault, I should of knew better."

"I still shouldn't of said-" I was cut off, by Brian's lips crushing against mine. My heart was going in overdrive, and I was mentally freaking out, because this was the 2nd time he's kissed me this night. Knowing the true reason behind it, made me pull back.

Brian frowned, "Carter-"

I ran back up the stairs, and back into the room. I plopped on the bed, and buried my head in the pillow. I really hated the fact that he was playing with my emotions to get his way. I hated more that it was working.

"Carter." Brian made his presence known.

That made me shake my head, "Just go away, Brian." I mumbled into the pillow.

He didn't listen. I felt the bed sink in a little bit, and his hand met my back. "Car, why'd you pull away like that? That's the 2nd time-" I cut him off by raising my head to look at him.

"Because you're just doing it to make me feel better, I'm not going to let you play me like that." I said while rubbing my eyes, Brian seemed to be the reason of my tears a lot lately.

Brian shook his head, "You can't really think that, Car-"

I clenched my jaw while speaking. "Brian, you told Johnny that when you first did it! Don't try to lie, just fucking admit it, you're messing with my emotions to get your way."

He hesitated, and I shook my head in disbelief. I buried my head back into the pillow, and started praying that he would just leave. Of course I wasn't going to get that lucky. "Carter, please believe me when I say, I'm not messing with your emotions. If it seems to be like that, I'm sorry. I don't mean for it to come of that way." I didn't respond.

Brian sighed, "Ya know that couch is really hard." I knew what he was getting at, so I moved over. He crawled underneath the covers, and I wiped my eyes, so they were tear-free. Even though Brian doesn't think he's messing with my emotions, he really is.

I sniffled while clutching the blanket to my chest. Brian wrapped his arms around me, and I shook my head. "Don't." I said while, trying to pull away from him. He wouldn't let go though. "No, you don't. I'm trying to make you feel better."

That made me roll my eyes, "Exactly."

Brian shook his head, "No, Carter. I'm trying to make you feel better because, I care about you. I hate seeing you cry, I hate seeing you upset, and I hate being the reason you're like this." I didn't respond, and he tightened his grip on me.

If I wasn't so upset right now, my heart beat would probably be out of control. I closed my eyes, and he started drawing shapes with his finger tips on my arms. It was really soothing, and I fell asleep withing in seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is REALLY short! Don't kill me! :P I have the next chapter all planned out, and if I put more to this chapter, it just wouldn't make the next chapter come out right, so I promise I'll update soon.

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
Matty Mullins
pekigirl
emi_hhlowlow
RnFnR6661
JustThinking
MemoriesMakeMe
FaBzShadows
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
terus mino
JennyLynn2012
XxRebeccaLeexX
I'm really going to try to have that next chapter out later on today, if not you know there will be one at 4am the next day.