Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Realization

Brian's POV

Through the whole next day, I was trying to get Carter to forgive me, but she wouldn't even talk to me. Every time, I would walk into the room, she would walk out. Anytime, I said anything to her, she would start talking to someone else. It was getting me really pissed off, but I don't blame her for not wanting to talk to me.

It was night time, which meant, she was finally going to have to speak to me. As soon as I got up into the room, I found her crying into her pillow. I started to feel like it was my fault, so I made my way over to the bed. "Carter, why are you crying?" I asked while sitting on the edge of the bed.

She shook her head, "It's nothing, Brian." Carter mumbled into the pillow.

I put my hand on her back,"Is it because of what I did? Carter, I told you a million times-"

Carter sat up, and shook her head. "It's not that, I'm actually over that."

"Then why have you being ignoring me? What's wrong?" I asked gently.

She sighed, "Well, it's-" She stopped herself, and shook her head to the side. "It's nothing."

That made me sigh, "Carter you know you can tell me anything."

Carter rolled her eyes, and scoffed. "You said that at the beach to, but you still ended up yelling at me." I ran my hand through my hair, while putting the pieces together. "So, you're crying because you like me?" I asked, waiting for her to clarify that.

She took a deep breath before saying. "I'm just realizing you'll never love me." Carter said, while climbing out of the bed, and heading out of the room. I just sat there for a few moments, letting what she said, sink into my mind. I wasn't sure if what she said is true or not.

I decided to go find her, and try to talk to her. I went downstairs and found her laying on the couch. I took a deep breath and sat on the floor, with my back up against the couch. We sat there in silence for a while, and I kept thinking about the past 3 days. In a matter of 24hours she's made me get 3 boners, and she's not even trying to.

My pants started tightening up, and I sighed, "You're right."

Carter started to cry, and I turned my head in her direction, "Why are you crying?"

She seemed offended by this. "You just said you'll never love me, of course I'm going to cry."

I slapped my forehead with my hand, "Shit, I didn't mean that. I meant you were right about Sadie not being able to give me boners like you can." I said while pointing down at my friend.

Carter seemed to relax, "Ooh.." She said, kind of embarrassed.

"C'mon, let's go back to bed. We'll talk tomorrow." I said while rising to my feet.

This made her chuckle, "What about your little friend?"

I bit my lip, and let out a low laugh. "I'll just take a shower."

She shrugged, and I followed her up the stairs.

I took the coldest shower I could, and I took as long as I had to clear up my little friend. Once I finished, I shut the water off, and stepped out of the shower. I changed into some boxers and put basket ball shorts over them. I put an old t shirt on, and sprayed some cologne on me.

I made my way back into the bedroom, and smiled softly seeing Carter sleeping on my side. Shutting the door behind me, I walked over to the bed. I crawled underneath the covers, and wrapped my arms around her.

Carter's POV

I felt his arms wrap around me, and I took in his scent. God, he smelt so good!I opened my eyes, and noticed him with his eyes closed. I half smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. As soon as I did so, he opened his eyes. "I thought you were sleeping."

That me shrug, and he chuckled. Brian leaned his forehead against mine, and touched his lips gently to mine. He was asking for permission, basically. I deepened the kiss, and he let his hand get tangled into my hair. My heart beat was out of control. I ended up ruining the moment by yawning into his mouth.

Brian chuckled, and pulled away. "Get some sleep." His lips met my forehead.

I closed my eyes, while thinking to myself Why is Brian being like this with me?I'm hoping he's doing it because some how he actually likes me the way I like him, but knowing my luck, he's probably just stringing me along.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright again, short chapter, but- BUT, the next chapter is going to make up for it; trust me! It's one of my favorite chapters I ever typed out. It's all typed out, and ready to post. I just don't wanna rush it, and post it now, so I'll wait like 3 or 4 hours to post it.

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
XxRebeccaLeexX
Matty Mullins
Jesse711
FaBzShadows
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
JustThinking
Spoileddxbrat
You guys rock & I promise you, you're REALLY going to like the next chapter, or at least you should. ;D