Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Sadie

Carter's POV

3 days passed.

Brian and I are getting really close. I'm still not sure what to call our little 'relationship', it's not even really a relationship. It's progressing into one, though.

All the guys were swimming in the pool, while I was sitting in a chair reading a book. I made sure I was a good distance away. I didn't want some freak accident to happen, and end up in the pool again. I watched the guys play volleyball with a beach ball. They were all having fun, and it made me smile. Even though, I wished I wasn't afraid of the water. I was happy to see them having fun.

Brian gave me a smile, which I returned, feeling my cheeks get red. He had this weird effect over me, and I didn't mind it one bit. I heard a car door slam, and that made me stand up. I looked in the patio glass door, and saw from the living room window that Sadie was getting out of the car.

I froze, and realized Brian didn't break up with her. He was using me. My mind was thinking the worst, and I turned to face the guys. Brian was still looking at me, and I started to get tears in my eyes. I ran inside, and rushed back up to the room, our room.

Brian's POV

Carter looked at me with tears in her eyes. I got worried, and she ran inside. Fuck. I had to think of something to go after her. I looked at the guys, "I gotta piss." I said while getting out of the pool. I wrapped a towel around my waist, and rushed inside.

Just as I was about to walk up the stairs, I heard a knock at the door. I let a groan escape my lips, while turning around. I opened the door roughly, and my eyes widened at the sight. "Sadie?"

She grinned, "Hi, Brian!"

Now, I know why Carter was acting like that.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "What're you doing here?"

"What? I can't see my boyfriend?" She asked with a playful glare on her face. Boyfriend was a shot at my heart. I was suppose to break up with, but I never did. Just as I was about to say something, the guys walked in. They all said hi to her, and she did the same.

Matt eyed her, "So are you staying?"

"I was planning on it." She said.

I shook my head, "There isn't anywhere for you to sleep-"

Matt cut me off, "Dude, it's fine. She can sleep with you, and Carter can have the couch, she won't mind." He said and I rubbed my neck knowing Carter would in fact mind about this.

Sadie grinned, "Well, good. Brian help me take my stuff up." I let a long agitated sigh, before picking up her bags. I walked up the stairs, wishing Sadie could just disappear. Once we got in the room, Carter noticed the bags, and shook her head.

I was about to say something, but Matt appeared in the doorway. "Hey, Carter. Sadie is going to be staying with us now, you don't mind sleeping on the couch, do you?"

Carter clenched her jaw, "Nope, not at all." She said while looking up at me.

Matt smiled, "Cool. I'm starting dinner up now." He walked back downstairs, and Carter got off of the bed. She grabbed her bags, and headed for the door. "Carter, wait." I called after her, and she stopped in her tracks, refusing to look at me, "What?"

Sadie butted in, "You shared a bed with her?" Carter scoffed, and walked out of the room. I turned my head in Sadie's direction. "Yeah, who cares?"

She shook her head, "I just don't trust her."

oOoOoOoOoO

All through Dinner, Carter refused to look at me. Every time Sadie would say something to me or even touch me, I would notice Carter tense up. Seeing her like that made me feel like shit. I really messed up.

Carter's POV

Everyone went up to bed, except Matt, and I. We were washing the dishes from dinner. He handed me a dish to dry off, "At least you're not the only girl, now." He chuckled.

"Right." I said while rolling my eyes, and continuing to dry it off.

Matt frowned, "What's wrong?"

I shrugged while setting the dish in the cupboard, "Nothing. I just don't like Sadie. Never have, never will." Matt took a second to think about that and chuckled. "Well it's probably because you two are complete opposites."

That made me think about it, and I realized he was right. She was all girly, and I wasn't. I just shook it off. "I don't even care." Matt handed me the last dish, and I dried it off. I set it in the cupboard, and tossed the towel on the counter. "I'm going to bed."

Matt nodded, "Alright, good night."

"Night." I said while walking into the living room. I laid on the couch, that was my new bed. I pulled a blanket over me, and closed my eyes, hoping sleep would just over take me. I wasn't going to get that lucky, though. I just laid there, staring up at the ceiling.

I heard Matt shut the light off, and he walked up the stairs. I heard a door close, and I sat there in the dark. I could put the TV on, but I didn't feel like it. My bladder got full, and I stood up from the couch. I cursed realizing there was only one bathroom, which was upstairs.

I was tempted to hold it, but I never had a good bladder. Holding it, wouldn't be such a good idea.

I walked up the stairs quietly, just in case someone was sleeping. Once I got to the top of the stairs, I heard noises from the room Brian and Sadie were in. As I passed it, I heard. "Oh, god. Brian, faster!" Tears filled to my eyelids, and I rushed into the bathroom.

Brian really did use me. He never liked me, he was just messing with my feelings. If he liked me, he would of broke up with Sadie when he said he was going to. Once I finished using the bathroom, I walked out.

The bedroom door opened, and I saw Brian in his boxers, with sweat on his forehead. I refused to look at him in the eye. Sadie who was only in her bra and underwear, snaked her arm around his waist. "Oh, hi Carter." I rolled my eyes, starting to walk away.

Brian groaned, "Sadie, stop. Carter doesn't need to see two people half naked."

I kept walking down the stairs, and I heard Sadie ask, "Why? We just had sex." She said it like it was nothing, but it was like she took a knife and stabbed me in the heart. I started to get choked up, and I went back to the couch.

A couple minutes passed, and Brian came downstairs. He walked over to me, "Carter."

I didn't respond, I didn't have anything to say to him. Brian noticed this. "Carter, come on, please talk to me." I noticed Sadie coming down the stairs, and I rolled my eyes. She walked over to us, and frowned. "Brian. What are you doing?"

He shrugged, "I was just making sure she was okay."

Sadie didn't buy it, "Why wouldn't she be okay?" Brian was about to say something, but she cut him off, "Bri, I don't want you around her anymore."

Before realizing, I said. "I don't want him around me anymore, either." Even though I regretted saying it, I decided to look up at Brian. It looked like he was just stabbed, but I just turned over. Sadie made Brian go back upstairs, and as soon as I heard the door close, I busted into tears.

I ended up crying myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
That damn Sadie! >.<

I wasn't going to update tonight, but you guys got me passed 100 comments, so I figured what the hell? ;D

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
FaBzShadows
XxRebeccaLeexX
Spoileddxbrat
Reckless;;
pekigirl
lovelyavenger
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
JustThinking
foreveraoutcast
HannahhhFranceschi.
You guys rock!

Image

THANKS FOR 100+ COMMENTS!

Image

I LOVE YOU ALL!