Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Again

Brian's POV

The next day I woke up still feeling like shit, but I felt like I wanted to die when I heard Carter say what she did last night. I let out a long sigh, and I felt arms snake around my torso. I was wishing they were Carter's but, of course, we don't always get what we want. "Morning Baby." She smiled.

I frowned, "Morning." I pushed her off of me, and got out of the bed. I put some basket ball shorts on, and pulled a shirt over my head. I walked down the stairs, and once I got into the kitchen I seen all the guys eating breakfast. Jimmy grinned at me, "There's the lucky guy!" All the guys snickered and I rolled my eyes. I knew he was talking about me getting laid last night, but I actually didn't even want it last night.

I decided to go into the living room to try and talk to Carter, but when I didn't see her, I started to panic. I ran back into the kitchen. "Guys, where's Carter?" They were talking about a song Jimmy came up with, and no one answered me. That made me panic even more. "Guys!"

Matt looked over at me, "What?"

"Where's Carter?"

He stabbed his fork into his fried egg, "Oh, she went for a run. She should be back soon." I sighed in relief, I don't know why I was panicking. Where could she of gone? Sadie walked into the kitchen, "Good morning!" She said a little chirpy, which made me cringe.

The guys mumbled a 'Morning' and I leaned up against the counter, not really hungry yet. I heard the front door shut, and I felt relieved that she was back. Carter walked in, wearing just a sports bra, and booty shorts. She was covered in sweat, and she pulled her earphones out of her ears. Sadie was talking to the guys about some stupid hair product, and I was too busy looking at Carter's body.

She noticed me looking, and she went to go over to the fridge, but 'accidentally' brushed up against me. I clenched my jaw, and I could feel my basketball shorts getting tighter. She smirked as she grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. I gritted my teeth, and she walked over to the table. "Hah, looks like Brian's a little excited."

My eyes widened, and everyone noticed my boner. I cursed under my breath, and Sadie walked over to me. She grabbed my hand, "C'mon. I'll go take care of that upstairs."

All of the guys "oohed!"

Carter's POV

I watched Sadie drag Brian upstairs, and realized my plan back fired in my face.

"Go take a shower, you stink." Matt plugged his nose.

That made me roll my eyes. "I do not stink."

He nodded, "Yes, you do."

A grin crept onto my face, and I leaned over to hug him. "Oh, you know I love you, Mattie!"

"I love you when you don't smell! Get your stinky ass self off of me!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled, and let go. "Anyone else want a hug?"

They all shook their heads, and I rolled my eyes. "Pussies." I went upstairs, and made sure to cover my ears while I was passing the room Brian and Sadie were in. Once I got into the bathroom, I uncovered my ears. I started the water up and stripped. I got into it, and let the hot water soak into my tight muscles.

Night time

Everyone was inside, and I was outside reading my book by the water. It was really hot out, and I really wanted to try going into the water by myself. I looked around, and heard laughter coming from inside. They were all distracted, so I wouldn't be bothered. That reassured me a bit.

I set my book on the table next to me, and I stood to my feet. I was wearing my bikini top, and a pair of shorts, since it was so hot outside. I walked over to the shallow end of the pool, and sat on my butt. I dipped my toe into the water slowly. It felt really nice for a chance, and I took a deep breath, before slowing sliding into the water. I was holding my breath until my feet hit the bottom, and my head was still above water. That made me sigh in relief.

After sitting there for like 10 minutes, I started to move around, holding onto the edge for dear life. I started to realize the water wasn't so bad, and I moved around the pool, by hanging onto the edge. I was getting in the deep end, but I was holding onto the edge, so I was fine.

"BOO!" Someone screamed into my face, causing me to fly back, and go into the water. When my feet didn't touch the bottom, I started to flip out. I was screaming and water flowed into my mouth. I hated the feeling. I got to the top, and managed to scream, "HELP!" As I went back under, I noticed the person was Sadie.

She was laughing.

I started struggling, hoping she would do the right thing, and help me. She didn't and I started to see dark spots cloud my vision, and I blacked out.

I felt lips against my mouth, and then air was being pushed into my body. "Come on, Carter!"

Water came up to my mouth, and I started coughing uncontrollably. Someone helped me sit up, and patted my back. I looked around me, to see everyone was surrounding me. Brian was sitting next to me, so I realized he was the one who gave me mouth to mouth. I wasn't going to say thanks, though. I didn't want to talk to him.

Matt knelled down, "You okay, Car?"

I nodded my head, "Fine."

He stood up, "Good." He then glared at Sadie, "What. The. Fuck. Is. Your. Problem?"

She frowned, "What are you talking about?"

Matt shook his head, "Don't play fucking stupid with me!"

Brian got to his feet, "Whoa, chill, dude."

Matt was no where close to 'chilling'. "She fucking scared Carter! I watched her from the window. Carter was in the water, holding onto the edge, and she fucking scared her. She didn't even try to help her!" Matt yelled at Brian. I noticed Matt was soaking wet, so he was the one who saved me.

Sadie shook her head, "I didn't know she was afraid of water!" Bullshit.

"How the fuck did you not know?!" Matt snapped at her.

They argued back and forth. Finally, Matt just gives up. Everyone walked back inside, leaving Matt and I alone. Jimmy walked back out, handing us both towels. He walked back inside, and Matt helped me to my feet. "I'm really proud that you were in the water by yourself." He smiled, and I knew he wasn't finished.

"But, next time make sure I'm out here or someone else. I hate having these near death experiences with you and the pool." He sighed, and I couldn't help but, agree with him. They were really taking a toll on my body. I was really tired now.

Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Come on, you need some sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Sadie is still the same Bitch. /:

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
XxRebeccaLeexX
Spoileddxbrat
FaBzShadows
JennyLynn2012
Reckless;;
KaitylynJo
pekigirl
kierstlovesyou
JustThinking
RnFnR6661
CerysEvans
MemoriesMakeMe
lovelyavenger
HannahhhFranceschi.
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
saraisadreamer
terus mino
frerardlives
I love you guys so much! :)

Spoiler alert for next chapter: Brian tells Johnny everything that's been happening with Carter.

Now how do you think he's going to react?