Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Relationship Part 1

Carter's POV

I was sitting on the floor gripping the sheet tightly around myself. I couldn't move or speak. Sadie had anger written all over her face. She turned her head to Brian, who had fear written over his face. We'd just been caught and I was scared to what was going to happen next.

"This is why you broke up with me." Sadie clarified quietly.

Brian swallowed the lump in his throat before speaking. "No, Sadie. I broke up with you because, I'm not in love with you. Carter has nothing to do with this."

She chuckled darkly, "She has EVERYTHING to do with this!" Sadie started to yell and it made me flinch. She turned her head to face me, "You're a little bitch! You fucking home wrecker!" Sadie was about to lung at me but, Brian grabbed her arm. "Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house! I would of broken up with you even if I didn't fall in love with Carter!" He screamed at her.

Sadie froze, "You're in love with her?!" She scoffed loudly, "Brian! She's a fucking kid! I bet you she can't even take care of your manly needs!"

"His manly needs are no longer any of your business." I said while standing to my feet.

She turned her head back at me with a glare on her face. "You don't know what he likes in bed! You're a kid, you probably don't even no anything about sex!" Sadie said with another dark chuckle.

"I do know the fact that I can make him get 3 boners in a 24 hour period." I said while crossing my arms over my chest, gripping the sheet to hold it around me.

Sadie scoffed and looked back at Brian. "You're a fucking dickhead, you hear me?! If you think you can have more fun with a kid, then go for it!" I watched her grab a shirt beside me, and walk out of the room. We both just stood there, looking at the floor. As soon as we heard the front door slam, we both seemed to relax.

"Oh my god, Brian. You gotta take me home, Matt can't find out. We can't continue this!" I kept rambling on and on. Brian's lips smashing against mine, caused me to stop. Once he pulled away, his dark eyes melted into mine. "Car, slow down. Nothing is going to happen. Matt isn't going to find out. Sadie is just pissed at us. She isn't going to take it that far."

I wanted to believe him, I really did. I was just scared though. He noticed right on the spot so, he pulled me into his arms. I rested my head on his chest, while he rubbed my back soothingly. Brian had his head rested on top of mine. "I won't let anyone come between us, Carter."

That seemed to calm me down and I wrapped my arms around his torso, letting go of the sheet. "Shiit!" I exclaimed while pulling away from him to pick up the sheet. Brian stopped me by grabbing my hand. "I prefer you without the sheet so, I can see your beautiful body."

A blush formed on my cheeks, while I kept my gaze on the floor. Brian put two fingers underneath my chin to make me look at him. Once I did, he was looking at me with lust-filled eyes. "Carter, you're beautiful. You don't need to be shy around me."

I nodded, while gazing into his dark eyes. He cupped my face and pulled me closer. Our lips met and I relaxed into him. His lips moved against mine in a gentle way. I let my hands find their way to the back of his neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and gripped tightly at the ends.

He pulled away with a smirk set on his lips. "Wanna take a shower with me?"

"Sure." I said with a smile forming on my lips.

Brian slipped his fingers through mine, and guided me out of the bedroom. Once we were in his huge bathroom, I watched him turn the shower on. It was one of the walk in showers so, it had glass doors. Brian let his boxers fall to the ground and he reached his hand out for me. I walked over to him and placed my hand into his.

We stepped into the shower and he shut the door behind us. He didn't waste no time by pushing me up against the tile wall and crashing his lips down on mine. I deepened the kiss as the water trickled down our bodies. It wasn't too cold but, it wasn't too hot. Brian moved his mouth to assault my neck. I was catching my breath and I could feel want in the pit of my stomach. No, I didn't want Brian, I needed him.

I used my hands to pull his face so, he was looking at me. Confusion filled his eyes mixed with lust. I pulled his face down to mine, and crushed our lips together. I sucked on his bottom lip and he groaned into my mouth. Brian pulled away and chuckled, "If you keep doing that, I might lose control." He said while running his tongue over his lips.

A smirk formed on my lips, "Maybe I want you to lose control."

Brian started to smile but, he tried to hide it by taking my hand in his. "Aren't you sore?"

"Yeah but, I need you." I said with a little desperation in my voice.

He started to smirk, "You can have me anytime you want, Baby." Brian's lips molded against mine while I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to keep him as close as he can get to me. His mouth traveled to my ear and sucked on my ear lobe. "I'm going to pick you up and I want you to wrap you legs around me, okay?"

I hesitated, kind of afraid to do what he said. He might drop me. Brian noticed and pulled his face back. He rested his forehead against mine while looking into my eyes. "I won't drop you, I promise." I nodded to give him the go ahead and he placed his hands on my hips.

Brian picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips met mine while he pushed my back up against the tile wall. The water continued to spray down on us as our tongues battled for dominance. He let me have control but, then he removed his lips. His hand ghosted down between our bodies and his fingers met my folds causing me to moan. I felt his erection coming on and I didn't feel like having any foreplay. I just wanted him.

"Now, please." I looked up at him with pleading and lust-filled eyes.

Brian placed another a kiss on my lips before saying, "Yes, Ma'am." That made me roll my eyes as he positioned himself getting ready to enter. He gave me another questioning look and I nodded. I took a sharp breath as he pushed inside of me. He stopped and I gave him an agitated groan showing him I wanted him all the way. Brian gave a light chuckle before pushing all the way through. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he began to move in and out. I didn't like the pace he was going. "Harder." I said, needing more of him. Brian thrust-ed into me harder this time, hitting a spot that made a ball of fire form in my stomach. He repeated his motions several times and I started to hit my peak. "Brian.." I moaned into his ear.

"Scream for me baby. I want to hear you scream my name." His voice was so husky.

Brian thrust-ed into me, this time harder than before. It caused my thighs to tremble and I knew I was about to explode. He kept going, each thrust, harder. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I screamed out, "Brian!" At the top of my lungs as I felt my walls clamp down around him. I bit down on his shoulder as I rode out the feeling.

Once it went away, Brian pulled out of me. He picked me up and placed me on my feet. My legs were still shaking so, I used the wall to hold me up. I watched Brian go over to the drain and let all of his liquid go down into it. He walked back over to me and placed a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth, "I love you." Sometimes he was so passionate, I couldn't even believe that he was mine.

"I love you, too."

***

"I don't want to leave." I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

Brian sighed, "I don't want you to leave either. I want to keep you here forever but, Matt would definitely think something was up if I did that."

A groan escaped my lips knowing he was right. When I was with Brian, everything felt surreal. Like I was living in a dream and now I just woke up from that dream. I had to go back to reality and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that. "Okay." I nodded, ready to leave.

We walked out of his house and got into his car. I put my seat belt on and he started the engine up. I looked out the window wondering how it was going to be between Brian and I. I heard the click of Brian's seat belt and then he sighed, "Carter, what's wrong?"

"How are we suppose to see each other? Matt is going to something is up if we're spending too much time together." I said, while turning my head to look at him.

Brian laced his fingers through mine, "We'll find a way, don't worry." He kissed the back of my hand and that seemed to soothe me. The drive back to Matt's house was silent but, it was a comfortable silence. Brian pulled into the driveway and looked around. I was about to question him what he was doing but, then he gave me one of those heart pounding kisses. "Just in case, I can't do that." Brian said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and placed another kiss on his lips. "I love you."

He smiled and kissed me once more. "I love you too, now c'mon, before Matt sees."

We got out of the car and walked up the driveway. I walked into the house with Brian trailing behind. Matt emerged from the living room. "Hey, guys. How was the movie?"

"Good." Brian and I said in unison.

Zack came from the kitchen with a big grin on his face. "Carter, I got to show you something on you tube. Come on!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me down into the basement. Once we were by the computer, he grinned at me. "You guys did it!"

"Shh!" I said while covering his mouth with my hand. "I don't need Matt hearing."

He chuckled as I removed my head. "So how was it?" Zack asked so intrigued.

I rolled my eyes but, then a smile formed on my lips. "Amazing."

Zack smiled, "Aw! That's so cute! My little Carter is growing up." He said while pulling me into a hug. I again, rolled my eyes as he pinched my cheeks like I was a two-year old. Even though it was kind of awkward talking to him about this, I'm glad I have someone to talk to about it.

Brian's POV

"What do you think? Does that one sound better?" Matt asked. He was showing me a new lyric change he made to a song that we had created. I nodded, "Yeah that one sounds cool, dude."

A knock on the front door made Matt put his lap top down. "I'll be right back." He said, while getting to his feet. I nodded while petting his dog, Bella. She had her head rested on my leg. It was adorable. "Bri, your girlfriend is here." Matt said while entering.

My heart sank thinking he found out about Carter but, once Sadie walked in, my jaw dropped. I covered it up with a cough. "Sadie, what are you doing here?" I asked while sending a glare at her.

She smiled, "I just wanted to see my lovely boyfriend, is that a crime? Matt doesn't mind, right?"

Matt shook his head, "Nope. I'm going to start on dinner so, you love birds play nice. Just don't have sex on the couch. People like to sit there." He chuckled and Sadie giggled as he walked out of the room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I seethed at her.

Sadie smirked, "I'm going to show you that you fucked the wrong girl over."

I groaned while running my hands over my face. "Why are you doing this? Can't you just let me be happy?"

"I thought you were happy with me so, this is how it's going to be. You get back together with me and have no contact with Carter what so ever or I'll go tell Matt about your relationship with her." Sadie said while grinning. It was my stomach turn that she was getting a kick out of this.

No words were coming out of my mouth. There was no way I could do that to Carter but, I didn't need Matt finding out. I was taking way too long to think because, Sadie cleared her throat. "Hey, Matt!" She called out and on instinct I said, "Fine, I'll do it."

She smirked, "Never mind." Sadie called back out.

I shook my head in disbelief, "You're a fucking bitch! I hate you so much!" I seethed in rage but, she just smirked. "Keep saying that and I'll just tell Matt everything." My mouth clamped shut, and I just shook my head.

Sadie grinned, "C'mon. We have to move my stuff back in."

I cringed while glaring at her, "Can I at least say good-bye to her?"

"2 minutes."

Carter's POV

I couldn't stop laughing. Zack was showing me this video of a baby laughing like a hyena. Zack was on the floor like dying, and I had tears running down my cheeks at how hard I was laughing. Brian came down from the stairs and Zack pointed at him, "You need to see this!"

"I actually came down here to say good-bye to Carter. I gotta go." Brian said with stiff shoulders.

That made me start to pout but, I stood up. He walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. He held me close to his body as he kissed my head. Once I pulled away, his lips crushed against mine. The way he was kissing me, I could tell something was wrong. He pulled away but, rested his forehead on mine. "I love you so fucking much, Carter."

"I love you too." I said while pecking his cheek.

He kissed my forehead, "Always remember that." I frowned, trying to think of why he would say that but, he patted Zack's back and left.

Matt called us up for dinner. It was Zack, Val, Matt, and I eating at the dinner table. Matt was holding Val's hand and he smiled. "I'm really glad Brian has Sadie." My eyes widened and I dropped my fork on my plate.

Zack covered it up with a cough, "I thought they broke up."

"I guess they're back together." Matt said with a shrug, "They left here all lovey dovey and shit."

My heart was literally breaking into 2 at hearing this. I felt tears rising up and I got up from my chair. "I have to use the bathroom." I raced up the stairs and ran into the bathroom. I shut the door and sat on the tile floor while leaning my back up against the bathtub.

A knock at the door made me wipe my eyes, "Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" It was Zack.

"Yeah." I said while wrapping my arms around my legs. The tears continued to run freely as Zack entered the bathroom. He shut the door quietly and looked at me. "I'm sorry, Carter. There's gotta be a reason for it."

"I don't care." I sobbed, feeling more pathetic than I've ever felt in my life.

Zack pulled out his phone and dialed a number. Once he started yelling at the person, I knew he was talking to Brian. A couple minutes passed and he hung up. I looked up at Zack curiously and he sighed. "Sadie blackmailed him. If he has contact with you, she'll tell Matt everything."

"Fuck.." I groaned while wiping my eyes. "What do we do now?" I asked.

He shrugged, "The only thing we can do."

I frowned, "And that is?"

"Tell Matt about you and Brian."
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg. They're going to tell Matt! :o How do you think he's going to react? I want to hear some thoughts on how you'll think it will play out! (:

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
A7xMeredith15
CrazyPebbles21
RummShot
synfulchrist
ashadowedchazly
exterminatorbaby
SevenfoldGirl_
pekigirl
Jesse711
BabiiDoll103
Spoileddxbrat
Recklessly Brave
DoYou_FearMe?
FaBzShadows
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
KaelynKatastrophe
cindycannibal
skatergurl2013
JustThinking
XxRebeccaLeexX
shasha24
aRitaSousa
RAWRlover
KaitylynJo
naturalbornsynner
I love each and everyone of you. You make my day!♥

I'll try and have the next update out later on because, I'm 10 comments away from 400. Again, you guys are amazing! So let's hope that I'll be able to get the next update out soon. ♥