Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Let Them Be Happy Part 2

Carter's POV

I had finally gotten under control and Brian made me change into a pair of his sweat pants and a t shirt since, my clothes were all wet. I changed in the bathroom real quick and put my hair in a pony tail. Once I got back downstairs I found Zack in the living room with Brian. I walked over to Brian and sat next to him. He laced his fingers through mine, "Matt is on his way over here."

"What?!" I started to panic but, Brian kissed my temple. "Shh.. It's okay. I won't let him take you away from me. I promise." He reassured me. My heart beat slowed down a bit and Zack shook his head in disbelief. "Why can't Matt see this? Why can't he just realize you guys are in love and let you be?" He was really asking himself this but, I've been asking myself the same thing for the past 3 days.

There was a few knocks at the door and I tensed up. Brian motioned for Zack to get the door so, he did. Brian slid his arm around my back and hugged me close to his body to show he wasn't going to let Matt take me away. Matt walked in with Val, Jimmy, and Johnny trailing behind. Matt immediately tensed up at the sight of Brian's arm wrapped around me.

He tried to keep his cool, "Carter, I'm sorry for slapping you. I don't know what came over me." Matt apologized but, I didn't even care. Matt ran a hand over his head, "Alright look.. I get it. You're in love but, I can't let you guys be together. You have to wait till Carter is 18."

I shook my head but, Brian cut me off. "Carter, that's fine. It'll be fine. We just can't be together until you're 18, we can still see each other-"

Matt cut him off, "No. I don't want anything else happening so, I don't want you having contact with her until she is 18." He explained and I pulled away from Brian to stand up. "You can't do that to me! You just can't!" I started to get all chocked up again.

He sighed, "Carter, I'm only doing what's best for you."

"If you do that to me, then you might as well send me back to Dan because, I rather be beat everyday than not being able to see Brian." I said while tears ran down my cheeks.

On an instant, Brian pulled me into his arms. "Carter, don't say that, please."

I shook my head on his chest, letting the tears soak his shirt, "It's true. I can't be away from you Brian, I just can't." I said while sobbing onto his chest. Brian started to trace shapes with his finger tips on my back making me calm down. I heard Matt sigh but, I tightened my grip on Brian refusing to let go of him.

"There's going to be some ground rules." Matt said, and I let go of Brian to look at him. I wasn't sure what he was getting at and Brian cocked an eyebrow at him, "So you're saying.."

Matt nodded, "Yes, I'm going to let you guys be together." A smile formed on my lips and Matt pointed his finger at us, "But, there is some rules. Like number 1, no kissing in front of me. I'm still getting used to the idea so, I rather not want to puke my guts out. Number 2, Brian no staying at my house past 10pm unless it's something to do with me. Number 3, I don't want Carter spending the night here unless there is an Adult present-" Brian cut him off with a grin.

"An Adult besides you." Matt said and Brian frowned. That made me chuckle a bit as Matt continued on, "I don't want you two to have sex anymore until she is 18. That's the major one, Brian if I find out that you broke that rule, I'll fucking kill you." He said with a stern voice.

That made Brian tense up as he nodded, "Is that it?"

Matt took a deep breath and exhaled, "I can't believe I would ever say this in my entire life but, you have my p-permission to date." He said and Brian didn't waste any time in picking me up. He swung me around and I laughed. I saw Val holding Matt's hand with a smile. She was proud of him.

Johnny walked over to us, "So how does it feel to be official?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Amazing." Brian smiled while draping an arm around my shoulder.

Zack made his way over to us, "I don't mean to interrupt your celebration but, I'm hungry. Brian go make us food." He complained like a little 5 year old. Brian and I both rolled our eyes at the same time. Jimmy agreed with Zack, "Yeah, Brian! Go make us some food!"

Brian sighed and kissed the top of my head before heading to his Kitchen. I watched Johnny, Zack, Jimmy, and Val follow him. I realized why they did that so, Matt and I could talk. Matt shoved his hands into his pockets. "Carter, I'm sorry. I know it might take a while for you to forgive me but, just know that I love you. I'm your big brother, I'm suppose to protect you but, instead I hit you. I'll never forgive myself for that. If Brian makes you happy, then I'm happy."

I smiled while walking towards him. I slipped my arms around his torso and hugged him. "It's okay, Mattie. I shouldn't of said that to you. I'm glad you're my brother. I'd probably be dead if it wasn't for you and you do protect me. Thank you for finally realizing how much he means to me."

Matt rubbed my back soothingly, "I'm sorry that you had to live in hell for 3 days." He said with a light chuckle. I raised my head to look up at my brother, "If this was the outcome then, it was worth it."

2 weeks later

"It's official! Our Self-titled Album just hit stores!" Matt said with a grin on his face while looking at the time. We were all having a huge BBQ to celebrate a job well done. Brian made his way over to me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him tightly.

He kissed my head but, then groaned. I know he was wishing he could actually kiss me. I let go off Brian so I could look at Matt with puppy dog eyes. Matt caught on and sighed. "Fine." That made me smile and I turned back around to crush my lips against Brian's.

Brian deepened the kiss on an instant and I let my hands travel to the back of his neck. Just as my tongue was about to slip into his, "That's enough!" Matt shouted and Brian pulled away with a chuckle. My cheeks turned bright red and all of the guys were laughing.

"A toast!" Jimmy said while raising up his glass, "To a kick ass album."

Everyone raised their glasses and of course mine was coca-cola. We clanged our glasses together and Zack grinned, "And to a kick ass tour that starts off next week." A smile formed on my lips. For once in my life I was actually going on tour with them. I've always wanted to before but, my Mom would never let me. It was going to be nice spending every day with Brian.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the side of my head. It felt amazing to be able to actually be open with him in front of everybody. It just shows to how much I have a loving and understanding family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. /: but, now they go on tour! Yay! ♥ 3 more chapters left. OMG, it's so sad to see this ending! D; I don't think I'll have a sequel because, it doesn't make any sense to have one. I don't know, maybe I will. Who knows? I might even make this longer, totally unsure at the moment. I'll decide when the time comes.

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
Jennazz
Mari_Raven
Suicidal_Love
WickedMaddness
fuckyourmorals
FaBzShadows
kangel529
shelby dawn
KaelynKatastrophe
BabiiDoll103
RummShot
KimmKetchum
animal_lover053
VampGirl4eva
Brusnop-is-real
Angel_Sue
Jesse711
CrazyPebbles21
Spoileddxbrat
FallynxGatesA7X
shasha24
cindycannibal
WeHaveAHulk
rockchick
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
germaniaiturra
Death_to_Roses
I LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥

*Didn't have time to edit it so, I'm sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes* I'll go back later and edit it. (: