Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Party

Carter's POV

The week went by pretty fast, and Matt was having a huge party. Val and him were running around frantically, making sure everything was set up. I went up to my room, and tried to take a nap. I got a half an hour in, because I woke up from music coming from downstairs.

I rubbed my eyes, and looked out my window. I about shit my pants when I seen like 50 cars in the driveway. I then realized again that my brother was famous, so that was normal for him. I decided to change into some cut off shorts, and an A7X tank top, and put my converse on.

I decided to head down stairs, and go into the kitchen where Matt was. He grinned at me, "Hey, Car. Will you go put these in the cooler in the garage?" He asked while handing me a 24 pack of budlight. I gave him a soft smile, and nodded. He thanked me like I just saved his life.

That made me laugh as I went into the garage. I saw a bunch of guys, I didn't even know. They didn't look familiar or anything. They were just probably some friends of Matt's or something. I dumped the beer in the cooler, when one of the guys came over to me. I had to admit, he was pretty hot. I figured he was like Matt's age, though.

He smirked, "Mind handing me one of those, babe?"

I smiled, "Sure." I grabbed a Budlight and handed it to him. I then noticed Brian walk in from the back door of the garage. He seen the guys by me, and tensed up. The guy gained my attention back, "So.. you're Shads' sister?"

A smirk fell onto my lips, and I nodded. "The one and only."

The guy smiled, "You're 18, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah, just turned it last week." I was lying, yes. I just figured I would have a little fun. He grinned, and sat his beer down. "How about you show me your room?"

That made me bite my lip, and I noticed Brian still glaring at us, with his hands balled into fists. I looked back at the guy and smiled. "Sure." I led him up to my room, and he shut the door. My heart started to accelerate, and I was afraid to what he wanted to do.

Just as he was about to say something, Brian pretty much breaks my door down. "Out!"

The guy shook his head, "No way! Get you're own girl."

Brian wasn't going to take no for an answer, "She's fucking 15 years old, you perve!"

The guy cursed and walked out of the door. I shook my head in disbelief as Brian glared at me. "What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You?!" I just scoffed while trying to walk past him, but of course he grabbed my arm. "Carter! Answer me."

I clenched my jaw, "You don't like me, so I might as well move on."

Brian lets out a groan and doesn't let go of my arm. "So you were going to have sex with that guy, because I didn't like you?" He asked, kind of disgusted.

"I wasn't going to have sex with him." I said, while looking around the room.

He scoffed, "Well that's what he was thinking. You're lucky I followed you up here, he probably would of fucking raped you if I didn't." He shook his head in disbelief at me.

Brian was treating me like a little kid, "I could of taken care of myself."

"Right." He snorted.

I pulled my arm from his grip, "Can you just fucking leave?! Why are you even up here?"

He gave me a confused look. "I saved you from getting raped!"

"It's not like you care about me anyways, you made that perfectly clear yesterday." I sneered while crossing my arms over my chest. Brian rubs his eyes, and takes a deep breath. He exhales. "Carter, don't start this."

I shook my head, "No, it's true. The reason I went up here with that guy was because at least he had interest in me."

Brian's jaw tightens up, "Stop."

I just kept going on and on about how he didn't care about me. "I think I'll go find that guy." I went to walk past Brian, but he took me by surprise and pushes me up against the wall. He crashes his lips down on mine, and I felt like I was about to com-bust. My heart was beating a millions beats per second, I didn't want it to end.

Brian pulls back and sends a glare at me, "You happy, now?"

Just as I was about to say something, I heard, "OH MY GOD!"

We both turn to see Johnny standing there. I slapped my forehead, and Brian shakes his head. "Johnny it's not-"

He cuts Brian off, "I'm going to tell Matt!" He runs off.

Brian chases after him, "Over my dead body!"

I was just kind of standing there realizing what just happened. Brian and I kissed. I've dreamed about that day for 5 years. Even Matt finding out couldn't ruin this moment. I started to think about that and realized it could ruin it, so I ran down the stairs.

Matt was at the bottom of the stairs, but Brian and Johnny were no where in sight. I looked up at my brother, "Where did Brian and Johnny go?"

He chuckled, "I sent them to the front yard. I don't want them wrestling in my house, and breaking something." I nodded, and let a chuckle before running out the front door. I watched Johnny and Brian wrestle on the grass.

Johnny was trying to push Brian off of him, "Dude! How could you even think about doing that?"

Brian was putting Johnny in a headlock, "I was just doing it to make her feel better." I thought I felt like shit when he rejected me yesterday, now I felt like he just took a knife and stabbed my heart. I noticed the guy that I was with before, heading for his car.

I started walking for him. Brian noticed, and stood up. "Carter!" I didn't listen to him as I followed the guy to the car. He grinned at me, "Want a ride, babe?" I smiled and nodded.

I got in the car with him, and put my seatbelt on. The guy started the car, and Brian was running for the car, just as the guy who's name I still didn't peeled out of the driveway.

The guy smirked at me, "You sure, you're 15? I swear you're like 19."

"15." I said, now feeling really uncomfortable. I bit my lip, knowing this was a huge mistake.

He put his hand on my leg, "I won't tell anyone if you don't." I was mentally gagging and he pulled into a gas station. "I just have to get gas, and we'll be heading to my domain." He let his thumb caress my cheek. I was quietly puking in my mouth.

The guy got out of the car, and I was thinking of just getting out to run back home. My door opened and a strong hand came on my arm. I realized it was my brother, and I kept screaming in my head. Fuck! Over and over. He un-did my seatbelt and pulled me out of the car.

I noticed all of the guys were with him, and I sighed as Matt crossed his arms. "What the fuck is the matter with you, Carter?! You can't just go off with a damn stranger, he could of raped you or even killed you." The guy came back out and seen Matt.

Matt just gave him a look and that made the guy jump in his car and leave. Matt just kept shaking his head over and over again. "I don't even know what to say to you. I can't even look at you! Brian take her home." Matt said while getting into his car with Jimmy, Johnny, and Zack following him.

I didn't want to be by Brian right now, but I seemed to have no choice. He drove back to the house in silence. He was at a red light and he turned his head to look at me. "What possessed you to fucking leave with him? Hmm?"

"I was doing it to make him feel better." I used his words, and his face went blank. He turned his attention back to the road. We got back to the house, and all the cars were gone, so I guess the party ended. Brian parked the car, and I just sat there.

Matt pulled up in the car behind us. He got out of his car, and opened my door. "Go to your room, I don't want to see your face for the rest of the night." I looked at Brian for a moment, and for some reason was hoping he would say something, but when he didn't, I ran into the house.

Once I was in my room, I laid in my bed. Tears starting flowing out, and it was like last night all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is. ;D

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
RnFnR6661
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
shelby dawn
Charisse-Eliza!
Nennabearzz
kiXxRebeccaLeexX
kierstlovesyou
KaitylynJo
Mayhem_
Thanks guys! :D I'll try to have another update out ASAP