Status: Moment by moment

Obedience

Shock

Tony didn't move, even as Loki grabbed him. He stared at his daughter, shocked at her admission. When she looked at him however, he knew it wouldn't keep her from doing everything she could to stop Loki, so he barely resisted when Loki threw him out the window. He caught a glimpse of Toni running for the elevator, using Loki's distraction to get to the roof. Tony knew his daughter had seen him put the bracelets on, so he wasn't surprised when she used this opportunity to get away.

Toni looked up at her father, despair running through her at the look of shock and betrayal on his face, but he must have seen the determination in her eyes before she bolted for the elevator. Mashing the button for the roof, she bounced on her heels anxiously as the steel box rose and she nearly tripped over her own feet when she ran out to the machine that would open the portal, distracting Erik from turning it on.

Toni tackled him, getting him away from the machine, cringing when his head smacked the low wall at the edge of the roof, knocking him unconscious. She turned to the machine and yanked the power cord out, then she grabbed the Tesseract, screaming in pain as soon as she touched it, but she pulled it out anyways, falling onto her back once it was out, the cube landing on her chest as she blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cut the battle out, but Loki still got thrown around by Hulk, hehe. Have to say, definitely a favorite scene of mine, no matter how much I love Loki. xD