Sorry for Party Rocking

First Date

After the wedding, the crew had the last show for their Sorry For Party Rocking tour. That meant that we would move to the boys' place in Los Angeles.

Sky was very excited for me to move in with him. He had asked a few weeks back and I accepted, despite the fact that we hadn't been dating long.

We felt it was necessary for me to live with them. They had to train me into their lifestyle. After all, I was their newest dancer.

I watched at they performed. They were fantastic. Unbelievable. 

Sky walked off stage and wrapped me in his sweaty arms. I pushed him away, "Ew! Sky! You're all sweaty."

He pulled me tight against him so I couldn't leave. "You love it!"

I squirmed against him, trying to get away. He chuckled and held me tighter. "I'm not letting you go until you admit it!"

I giggled as I squirmed. "NEVER!"

He rubbed me against his sweaty body. "You're gonna stink so bad, Ali."

I screamed playfully. "I love it that you wipe your nasty sweaty self on me."

He let me go, a smirk on his face. "Come on baby." he grabbed my hand. "I want to take you out on a real date."

I grinned. "Okay." I walked with him to the cab he called for us.

We ended up getting a ride to a cute little restaurant. Sky paid the driver and we walked in. Surprisingly enough, he grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine.

We walked hand in hand into the restaurant. We were seated right away. Sky smiled at me and moved from his spot across from me to right next to me. "I want to share spaghetti like Lady and the Tramp."

I blushed. "As long as you won't really be a tramp."

He kissed me. "You are what I want. The groupies can fuck off."

The waiter walked up with our drinks: a couple glasses of grey goose and red bull. "What can I get for you?" He eyed me up and smirked.

Sky put his arm around me. "My baby and I would like a plate of spaghetti."

The waiter started writing on his note pad. "Two plates of spaghetti. Got it."

Sky shook his head. "Actually we'd like just one large plate please. We want to share."

I blushed. "You are just too cute Sky. Always the romantic."

The waiter grimaced. "How cute. First date?"

Sky grinned in victory. "Yeah. We're already dating though."

I squeezed his hand. "Yeah."

The waiter walked away. 

Sky started laughing. "He wants to spit in my food but he won't cuz were sharing. He wants you."

I smirked. "I'm yours, baby."

Sky smirked back. "Good. That's the way it's meant to be."

The waiter brought our spaghetti to us an hour later and it was cold. Needless to say, Sky was pissed. He paid the bill without a tip. He even wrote the guy a note.

[Dear douche dick,

Have fun trying to explain to your boss why LMFAO and the National Hockey League gave this restaurant a bad rating. 

No Love,
SkyBlu & Alicia Lemieux

P.S. Yes. She is hockey legend Mario Lemieux's daughter.]

We walked out hand in hand. He hailed a cab and we got in. Sky kissed me lightly. "Stefan and Stephanie want their alone time as a happily married couple. I guess that means I'm bunking with you."

I smirked. "I guess you are."

The cabby stopped the car and Sky paid the bill. We got in the elevator and rode it to our floor. We unlocked the doors and walked in the room, both heading straight for the bed.

Sky started stripping. "When you're in bed with me, you don't need clothes, baby."

I shook my head and stripped. Pretty soon we were both buck ass naked and laying in bed, covered up with all of the blankets. Sky pulled me close to him and held me there. He didn't make a move. He seemed to generally care about me. I smiled to myself as I cuddled into him, my head against his chest. Little did I know, he was doing the same thing. We both slowly drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sweet... First love in the making for Sky...