Sorry for Party Rocking

One Day

We got a HUGE house that everyone was living in. I walked in mine and foo's room. I heard Alicia squeal and Foo sais her and Sky were playing around.

Studio

"I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken
I'm gonna say it like it's never been spoken
Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, go, go, go
I'm gonna give it like it's never been takenI
'm gonna fall like I don't need saving
Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, go, go, go " I sang.

"That was great babe" said Foo.

"Thanks" I said in the booth.

"I feel like this album is going to be amazing!" sadi Sky.

"You guys are done with yours?" I said.

"We are waiting for you to get done, so we can get on the road" said Shuffle bot.

I finally got done and we were on the road.

Tour

I saw the stage. I was amazed by the staircases and bridge. I was doing soundcheck and was up on the bridge.

I had the Quest crew dancing with me and "Can we shuffle" I asked. Then we started shuffling and was having the best time ever.

Show

. "Let's do this!" I yelled heading to the stage.

"Stephanie!" I hear the crowd yell over and over again.

Foo had his arms wrapped around me and I was smiling.

"Let's go fuck shit up!" yelled Jacob.

I grabbed my mic and saing "you should've known the price of evil" while soundcheck was happening. The fans went insane and I was in my little world. I was off to the side of the stage and saw Foo playing drums. I smiled at that and heard my cue. I ran on stage and got beside of the riser. I was sweating and changed shirts through intro of my secind half.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subs