Sorry for Party Rocking

All Night Long

[Alicia]

I was walking down the street, texting Sky even though he was right behind me. I blushed as I read the dirty text he sent me. I typed a fast response back. 

I felt arms go around my waist and spin me around. We kept walking, albeit I was walking backwards. Sky smirked. "I read your text saying what you wanna do to me. I think I might be able fulfill your fantasy. We can ride away, no time to waste, tonight baby. We can ride away, no time to waste, tonight baby. Walking up dirty street, she was God over the beast, ooo the way she looked at me. She's out of space like Anakin, body like a mannequin, sipping on a girly drink. Dancing on the table, life of the party, got my tongue on her navel, taking shots of her body. Yea this little hottie, she's trying to get me sprung, while she's sucking on cherries tying knots with her tongue. Ooh girl, it's you girl, I love it when you're teasing me. Ooh girl, the things you do girl, I love it when you're pleasing me. You wanna get it shawty."

Foo and Stefan were in the background singing. "All night long."

Sky smirked as he heard them join in. "Then keep acting naughty."

 (all night long)

"You got me thinking baby."

 (all night long)

"You need a spanking baby."

 (all night long)

I grabbed Sky by the shirt, pulled him close, pushed him away, and started shufflin'. "Walking down dirty street, party rockin to the beat, ooo the way he looked at me. He's out of space like Anakin, body like a mannequin, sipping on some Hennessy. Dancing on the table, life of the party, he's got his tongue on my navel, taking shots of my body. Yea I'm feeling naughty, I'm trying to get it sprung, while I'm sucking on this lollipop, you can be my lollipop. Ooh boy, I want you boy, I love it when you're teasing me. Ooh boy, the things you do boy, I love it when you're pleasing me."

Sky looked shocked, yet pleased that i was being fiesty with him. "You wanna get it shawty."

 (all night long)

He pulled me close so my ass was against his groin. "Then keep acting naughty."

 (all night long)

He stopped us and bent my over. "You got me thinking baby."

 (all night long)

He spanked me three times. "You need a spanking baby."

 (all night long)

Foo and Steph took over from there. "Now everybody say oh, oh, oh, ooh. Now everybody say oh, oh, oh, ooh. Now everybody say oh, oh, oh, ooh. Now everybody say oh, oh, oh, ooh."

I grabbed Sky by the shirt and held him so our lips were just an inch apart. "I read your text saying what you wanna do to me. I think I might be able fulfill your fantasy."

Sky joined me in singing. "We can ride away, no time to waste, tonight baby. We can ride away, no time to waste, tonight baby."

Sky kissed me hard.

Shuffle bot walked up. "Am I the only one who realizes we are in a kids theme park?"

Sky nodded. "I guess you're right. We'll see you all later. We got business to take care of."

Steph looked at him. "But we were supposed to go on rides."

Sky smirked. "Alicia is going to go on her first ride. Just not here." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the hotel. 

Let the love-making begin.