Sorry for Party Rocking

Scream My Name

A few months later, we were back in Pittsburgh. I had arranged to go to the bar with the penguins and the girlfriends while Steph and the boys recuperated. While I was getting ready at the hotel, Sky wouldn’t take his eyes off of me. “Baby. Can you promise me that I won’t lose you to another guy?”
 
I laughed and walked up to him, kissing him gently. “You will never lose me to another guy. I will be fine. I’ve known all of these guys and girls for a long time. The new guys, well, I’ll just be meeting them. No one can compare to you.”
 
Sky grinned and hugged me close. “Have a good time, baby.”
 
I smiled. “I’ll try my hardest to even though you won’t be there. You guys get your rest in. You have a big show tomorrow.” I grabbed my purse and made my way to the door.
 
I walked out and as soon as it was about to close, Sky yelled out to me. “Alicia!”
 
I stopped and peered my head back in. “Yeah?”
 
Sky ran up to the door and grabbed me. He put both of his hands on my cheeks and kissed me with so much passion that I thought I was going to go weak in the knees. “I love you, Alicia Lemieux.”
 
I felt a tear spring up in my eyes. “I love you too, Skyler Gordy.”
 
Sky looked somewhat relieved, but definitely happy to hear me say it back to him. “Go have a good time. I’ll be counting down the minutes until you’re back in my arms again.”
 
Everything went silent and you could hear Stefan making retching sounds in the background. “You two are so sweet; you make me want to puke!”
 
Sky looked at Foo and rolled his eyes. “Look in the mirror, uncle. That’s how you were with Steph when you first met her.”
 
I kissed Sky lightly. “I’ll be back soon.” I walked out the door and took a cab to the Penguins’ regular club Diesel. The security let me in right away, already remembering who I was. I walked up the stairs to the VIP lounge only to be grabbed by the Penguins’ starter goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury’s fiancée Veronique. “Vero! It has been way too long! ”
 
Vero grinned and squeezed me as tight as her little frame would allow. “I know! You can’t leave us for that long without at least keeping in contact, Ali! We all miss you so much… especially Sid. He still loves you, you know.”
I sighed and shook my head. “You know as well as anyone else that I have a boyfriend now, Veronique. I can’t go back to Sidney. He’s the one who called it off anyways. He didn’t want me then, he can’t have me now. I’m happy.”
 
Vero looked desperate. “Please at least talk to him. He misses you so much. It’s killing him to see you in the tabloids with this guy. He’s black, Alicia.”
 
I backed away from her. “Skyler is mixed. I don’t care that he’s mixed. I love that about him. I love every little inch of him, inside and out. Sidney started to not give a shit about me. Skyler has never done that to me. He wouldn’t hurt me like that. If Sid even came close, Sky would kick his ass. Why can’t I be part of an inter-racial couple? As long as we’re in love, that’s all that matters. Is it because he’s not Canadian?”
 
Vero sighed. “No. I just don’t think he’ll treat you well, Alicia. Inter-racial couples fail more than they succeed. Everyone loves the idea of you and Sidney. You were the power couple. He loves you. He loves you so much it hurts.”
 
I shook my head. “That’s why he cheated on me with Jordan’s girlfriend, right?”
 
I walked away, leaving Vero in shock. No one knew that little secret. I’ve kept it for a few years now. They still don’t know that Sidney hit me. Well, he used to… before I met Skyler.
 
Speaking of Skyler, I saw him sitting at the bar. He must have followed me here. I started to walk over to him, but was grabbed by Sidney. “Alicia. Please just give me a chance to explain. I don’t care that you told Vero. Now all of our secrets are out in the open. We can start fresh again. I love you, Alicia. It killed me to watch you leave. I see you in the tabloids with this black son of a bitch. You need a real man. You need one of your own. You need a Canadian, Alicia. We’re the perfect couple. You know that.” Sidney kissed me hard.
 
I heard Steph freaking out. “What the hell is that stupid son of a bitch doing?! Go kick his ass, Sky! Foo, baby, go kick his ass! Make him wish he wasn’t even fucking alive.”
 
Sky was pissed. “No one touches my baby like that.” He stormed over with Foo.
 
I kept trying to push Sidney away, but he had his iron grip on me. I couldn’t escape.
 
Foo clocked Sid in the side of the head. At that same instant, Sky grabbed my. “Are you okay baby?” I nodded.
 
Foo laughed as Sid held his ear. “You little cock sucker. What makes you think you can mess with our baby?”
 
Sid laughed. “Your baby? She’s been mine since the day I arrived in Pittsburgh.”
 
Foo pushed him into a table. “She belongs to us.”
 
Sid looked disgusted. “Are you having some weird orgy or something? Last I heard, you got married.”
 
Foo rolled his eyes. “Alicia is part of the quest crew now. She’s engaged to my little nephew. You touch a single hair on that pretty girl’s body; I’ll make sure you get taken care of… personally.” Foo started laughing.
 
I whispered in Sky’s ear and then soon enough him and Foo went back to their spots on the bar. I glared at Sid. “It’s over, Sidney. I told you I don’t want you anymore.” I started walking over to Sky, a smirk plastered on my face. The DJ cut the music and played the beat to LMFAO’s song Scream My Name.
 
Sky smirked as he saw me walking over. “Every time it's the same old thing. You lead me out like a beauty queen. I don't mind if you play your game cuz I know I'll make you scream my name. Scream my name. Scream my name. Scream my name. Scream my name. In the club doin' my thang, at the bar just sippin a drink. You walked by in tight ass jeans, gave me and my homies a wink. When I see that booty poppin out it do somethin strange to me. Like a full boned werewolf, just tell'em a 3az. Now I can tell by your attitude that you know that you’re fine as hell. The way you walk the way you talk, it's like you got some goods yourself. I respect your hustle girl, but don't try to hustle me cuz imma straight pimp with a gangsta limp and it runs in the family.”
I grabbed Sky’s hand and led him out to the dance floor.
 
Sky stood back and watched me dance for him. “And the way you’re shaking it at the club. Try to make a brother fall in love. You dirty dancing me all night long. Then you leave me hanging girl your wrong.
Every time it's the same old thin leg. You lead me out like a beauty queen. I don’t mind if you play your game. Cuz I know I’ll make you scream my name. Scream my name. Scream my name. Scream my name. Scream my name.”
 
Sky grabbed me and pulled me close to him. We started grinding pretty hard on each other. “Girl your hot, your body's on fuego. We fit together like if we was two lego's. We on the floor and we grind to the beat. I love the way your body's moving when it’s grindin on me. We got the drinks by the dozen and nobody's coming. I don’t care all I want is your lovin. I’m a sex machine and girl you turn me on. I get you on till the break of dawn. And the way you’re shaking it at the club. Try to make a brother fall in love. You dirty dancing me all night long. Then you leave me hanging girl your wrong. Every time it's the same old thing. You lead me out like a beauty queen. I don’t mind if you play your game cuz I know I’ll make you. I know I’ll make you. I said imp gonna make you scream my name.”

Sky started singing into my ear, trying to get me all hot and bothered for him. “You know I want yo body. Yo body wants me too. You say I’m acting naughty, but girl you’re naughty too. Your girls wanna leave.  I hear them calling you. It’s either them or me, girl who you wanna do? Girl come with me, let’s play the scene. We can have a fantasy. Come with me, let’s play the scene. You can have your fantasy with me.
You know I want yo body. Yo body wants me too. You say I’m actin naughty, but girl you naughty too.  Your girls wanna leave. I hear them callin you. It’s either them or me, girl who you wanna do?”
 
I looked up at Sky. “Let’s go make you scream my name.”
 
Sky grabbed my hand and motioned for the quest crew to leave.
 
We had a hotel to get to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alicia's outfit for the bar. And how I picture Sky to look.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54163139