Sorry for Party Rocking

You Make Me Feel So La La La La La

[Alicia]

I walked up to the gates and was met with a bouncer. He looked down at me with the weirdest expression on his face. "Can I help you, sweetheart?"

I looked up at him. "I'm here to meet with Stephanie to go see Sky."

The bouncer laughed. "Sky doesn't go for girls like you. Run along, princess."

I walked up to him, my temper flaring up. "Excuse me. I'm here to see Stephanie and Sky. Let me in the motherfucking gate or I'll let myself in."

I heard a chuckle from behind the bouncer. "It's cool, Dante. She's with me." He looked me over. "Damn, girl. For being so conservative, you look so sexy. I like that."

I blushed. "Thanks. I'm just in a pair of leggings and a sweater dress, but I'll take a compliment whenever I can get one."

He gave me a strange look as he led me backstage. "Don't you get complimented a lot?"

I sighed. "Not really. Sidney doesn't allow the guys on the team to gawk at me. Or guys in general. Sid doesn't really compliment me unless there's paparazzi or unless my father is around. It's kind of lonely dating the captain of a hockey team. Last night was the first night he's showed me that he cared about me for months. Well, until he got all jealous of you guys."

Sky shook his head. "That's not right. A girl like you should be appreciated every night. You're so beautiful."

I blushed. "Thank you. That means a lot that you think that highly of me."

We stopped in front of Stephanie's dressing area. Sky put his hand under my chin. He pulled me towards him to kiss me. His lips were about to touch mine when Stephanie opened up the door. 

I pulled away from Sky. He glared at Stephanie. She looked pretty smug, pretty proud of herself. That's when Foo joined us. 

He looked me over. "Yeeeah baby. Hottie is back. Steph, take some lessons on how to look good from this PYT. Pretty Young Thing."

Stefanie looked pissed. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Sky tried to go after me, but Stefanie stopped him. "Don't. It's time to go on stage."

• • •

(Three hours later)

I left Sky a note. It was pasted on the door of his dressing area.

[Sky,
 I'm sorry about leaving. Sidney found out I was here and decided to drag me home. I want to see you again. If you want to see me, you know where to find me. I hope to see you soon. 
 -Alicia]

I was sitting in the car, wondering if he had gotten my note yet. How could Jordan rat me out like that?! He just HAD to tell Sid where I was. 

Sidney pulled up to the house. He let me in and walked upstairs. He opened the guest room door and waited for me to walk up next to him. He pushed me in the room and locked the door so I couldn't get out. 

It was going to be a long night.