Sorry for Party Rocking

Champagne Showers

[Stephanie]

I was dressed in short shorts that had Party Rock on the back pockets, a ripped LMFAO shirt, earrings, and converses. Foo had his arms wrapped around me and was rocking us back and forth. He smelt so good and Sky was talking on his phone. He looked so happy and was proud of himself.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Foo whispered in my ear.

"Yes" I whispered.

He walked us out back and then led us behide the buses.

"Can we get like back together Steph?" He asked.

"We can after you do something for me?" I asked.

"Like what?" HE asked.

"Not flirt with random girls, do NOT have one night stands for a week" I said.

"Okay you got a deal" He said.

We walked back in and this guy was yelling at Sky telling him to stay away from his girlfriend.

"Steph do something" Foo said.

I snapped and walked over there. I slammed the guy up against the wall and Sky looked impressed.

"Who are you and why are here?" I asked.

"Sidney Crosby and my girlfriend was here last night" He said like I should know who he is and really I don't give damn.

"So, I'm going to ask you to leave" I siad.

Dante escorted him out and Foo and me were walking back to the dressing rooms.

"Guys, we need to help Alicia!" shouted Sky.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Let's bring the girl on the road." Foo said smiling.

"Remember the deal?" I asked Foo.

"Fuck! I forgot" He said remembering.

I walked in my dressing room and texted Alicia.

Hey we are asking our crew if they care to have one more join and so far they're saying yes, Sky wants you so bad on the road with us. Your boyfriend is an ass cause he came in here and started jumping on Sky but I straightned out the problem. Text to call Sky and let him know something by tonight Love Ya- StephFoo Ps. I bought you this Makeup/clothes. I sent two pics of makeup and clothes i got her.

Foo walked in and handed me a Cherry Tree cola. I opened it and took a sip of it. I walked out of the dressing room and saw Sky on the phone giving me a thumbs up. Foo started cheering and we were making noises before we went on stage. I was lacing up my converses and tied them up to my knees.

Sky put on his BBU leather jacket on and Foo wore a tank top. I was wearing a ripped shirt on stage and people were cheering. About twenty or more people including us put our hands on top of each other.

"1..2..3.......PARTY ROCK!" We yelled then heading to the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subs