Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

(13)

Michael's POV:

"I'm sorry did you just say pregnant? Like there's a baby growing inside you? My baby?"

"Yes Mikey. I just went to the doctor yesterday. It's offical." I didn't know if I should be happy, angry, or scared.

"How? Anna we were...."

"I know." She looked so scared right now.

"Well, I have your back no matter what."

"This may affect me touring with you guys. I'll have to come back here once a month for doctor appointments."

"When we found out the gender, can you make a day when we aren't playing a show?"

"I'll try. It should be even after the tour is over." I guess that's all I could hope for. I am going to be a father and have to accept it.

"Are you gonna keep it?" Zach stepped in.

"Maybe we should talk about this at my house, Mikey."

"Then let's go. Bye Zach. Had fun. See ya later." I drove her home.

"I was planning on keeping it. If you want." I was going to say something that might make her mad.

"It's your choice what we do."

"Michael! This is OUR baby! You have every right to decide as I do. I won't raise a child on my own." I knew it would make her mad.

"I mean, you have to carry the baby, feed it, and take care of it if I'm touring. Do you want to do that?"

"Do you want me to?"

"If you keep our baby, I will gladly support you. I will be by your side no matter what. You're my girlfriend."

"Thank you Mikey."

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I really wanted a boy.

"I would love a girl." Naturally she would.

"I kind of want a boy."

"Of couse you do. We both want what we know how to raise."

"You will be a great mother."

"And you will be a great father. I'm suprised you haven't asked me to marry you yet." Like the idea hadn't passed through my head the whole time.

"I don't want you to feel like I'm marrying you because of a child. We can wait until he or she grows up more."

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou." She pounced over and kissed me.

"Hey, this is what got us in the situation we're in."

"Mikey, I'm already pregnant."

"What do your parents think?"

"Suprisingly, they're okay with it. When do we tell yours?" I hadn't thought of that.

"Now?" We drove over there.

"Mr and Mrs. Martinez."

"Anna. Hi!"

"I'm not gonna waste time, I'm pregnant and Mikey is the father." Mom stood there in shock for a moment then hugged her.

"Welcome to the family dear. When are you getting married?" Why did she think both went together?

"Not for a while. Mikey and I want the baby to grow up for a while. He said he wants to marry me out of love, not because we have a child." They walked off talking about how sweet I was.

"Are you ready for this son?"

"Ya know what, dad, I think I am. I really love Anna."

"Your mother and I are here if you need help."

"Thanks." This is probably the closest we've been. I liked knowing I had his support.

"Being a father is a big responsibility, especially if you have a girl. You'll have to scare off all the boys." Maybe I wasn't ready for this, but I had to be. I had about 8 months to get ready.

"Mikey, can you drive me home? I'm kind of tired."

"Sure A."

"Will you still love me when I'm fat?"

"Of course I will!"

"I'll probably take up a whole bunk on your bus, no sharing for us."

"It's cool. We have plenty of room. If one of us guys has to sleep on the couch we will." Hopefully it wouldn't be me, but I didn't tell her.

"Okay Mikey. Thank you." I took her home and when I called around 9, her mom told me Anna was sound asleep.

*********************************************************************