Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

Bam

Michael's POV:

My Anna was jealous. It's cute when girls get jealous, as long as they don't kill each other. The guys were about to win Round 2 of today's game, Margaret was out and the other two were about to get tired, when Anna shouted out something we didn't wanna know.

"When I went to get soda's, I saw Carolina and Zach making out." He stopped dead in his tracks and they got that boy good. It was me and Cam against Carolina and Anna. This wouldn't end well. Cam looked at me.

"Sorry man, I can't beat two girls." I wanted to laugh, but that would ruin it all. They weren't the only ones who could plan things.

"Ha, loser! I always knew you were, Cameron." He walked up behind Carolina and silly stringed her like crazy.

"How ya like me now?" She went down and faked being dramatic.

"Win this, for me, Anna." And fake passed out then started laughing.

"Heck nah." Anna creamed Cameron.

"Looks like it's you and me, fiance." I tried to be tough, but she just laughed. It was sexy and creepy. She was in it to win.

"Odd turn of events. Get her for me, Mikey." Zach was snuggling close with Carolina. He was crazy about her. I looked at Anna and she had her game face on. I had two choices here and I would lose either way. I could beat Anna and that's just not how I roll, girls need that confidence boost. Or I could lose, which would make Anna say I did that on purpose, and the girls would win again. That wouldn't make Zach very happy, in a friend way. None of us are that competitive. I looked up too late.

"Gotcha babe." She attacked and I went down.

"Dang. I think too much."

"You think I don't know that. I saw your thinking face."

"You're silly." Then she whispered to me.

"I'm not mad Mikey. I know you didn't let me win, and look at Zach. He's laughing with Carolina. I doubt he knows what happened." At that moment she sat down and yelled. "Mikey! I can't believe you did that!"

"Did ya get her man?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"You bet I did. That girl didn't know what hit her." She stood up and laughed. Zach actually bought it.

"Sure I didn't, Mikey. Just expect revenge later." She walked inside with Margaret.

"You lost didn't you, Mikey?" How did he know that?

"What are you talkin about Zach? You heard her."

"Like I don't know my best friend." We all went in and I went to sit on the couch in my normal spot.

"Don't sit there Mikey!" Anna was so quick.

"What, why?" I jumped to the other side.

"That's where Zach and Carolina made out." Ewww, and he almost let me sit there? I moved to the other end.

"Wait, then where are you gonna sit?" She sat on my lap.

"Right here works for me."

"Fine with me baby gurl."

"Yes Mikey. I can tell." Oh.

"You two stop being lovey dovey over there." I looked at Cameron. Margaret was snuggled into his shoulder.

"Whatever Cam. Does anyone know where Zach and Carolina went?" They were just in here, and now they aren't.

"Nope. Margaret, Anna?"

"Why would we know? We've been here with you the whole time we were in here." Anna got defensive.

"Calm down, A. I just wondered if you and Marge knew. Why are you acting like this?" She stormed off and I went to go after her.

"Mikey, don't. Not right now."

"Why not? I want to know what's going on!" Her dad had just left for business again, but she never acted like this over it before. She's been touch lately when I make jokes and things.

"I'm the only person that knows! Even the person, or people, involved don't know she knows."

"Is it about me?" This is my biggest fear. Margaret's face softened.

"No, Mikey. It's not about you, Cam, Zach, me, or Carolina. Just let her tell you when she's ready, okay?"

"Okay. But I have to go after her. She needs to know I'm there for her."

"Go find her." I ran outside and she was in a ball sobbing.

"A? What's wrong." She rolled over and cried into my shoulder.

"Oh Mikey, it's terrible."

"Anna, what's wrong baby girl." I couldn't even say it the way I normally do. She was broken.

"It's not fair!" She sobbed harder and I just held her. I had no idea what to say right now.

"I'm here, Anna. Everything will be alright."

"No, Mikey. It won't be okay. This can't be fixed."

"Why not? Anna, you have to tell me what's hurting you so I can help you."

"No one can help me now."

"Anna, please. Let me help you." She stopped crying and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Mikey. This won't work." She gave me the ring back, got in her car, and left.

"Anna? Anna, don't go!" I fell to my knees.

"Mikey, she'll come back."

"Margaret, she left!" Zach and Cameron came running out.

"What happened? Mikey are you okay?" Of course I wasn't. I held my hand out to show them the ring.

"Oh Mikey." Zach and Cameron just looked sorry for me. Margaret was mad. Carolina followed a few minutes later, looked at me, and said the smartest thing.

"Run after her. She needs to know you care no matter what state of mind she's in."

"Thank you so much."

"Don't thank me! Go!" I sped over there and ran inside. They need to lock their doors better.

"Anna?"

"She's upstairs crying."

"Thanks, Mrs. Flannery. Anna!"

"Mikey, I'm sorry I ran." I held her.

"It's okay, A. I think you dropped something when you ran." I put the ring back on her finger.

"I'm so sorry. I should have known you wouldn't leave me. It's just, when you called Carolina hot and then assumed stuff, I freaked. I'm sorry." Leave her?

"What are you talking about? Of course I would never leave you! Why would you think that?"

"Mikey, I heard my parent's talking. All of those times my dad is traveling, it's not just for business." I think I know what comes next.

"Then why is he there?" I had to be wrong. She doesn't deserve this.

"He's cheating on my mom."

*******************************************************************************