Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Shhh, Don't Tell Nobody

Terrence POV

“Morning sexy” I said rolling over and putting my arm around her.

“Morning handsome” she smiled back snuggling up under my neck.

“How’d you sleep”

“Very comfortably, especially after you put me to bed” she smiled kissing my neck

“I bet you did” I chuckled back. Me and Keri had been spending a lot of time together since that night at the club a few weeks ago. She’s a lot of fun to be around, and she’s helped get and keep my mind off of Taylor.

“So what do you have planned today hun?” she asked rolling over and getting out of the bed wearing one of my wife beaters and some boy shorts

“Not much really, why?” I asked

“Well, I have a photo shoot today, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me” she called from the bathroom as I got out of bed.

“Sure, why not, sounds like fun” I smiled leaning up against the door post watching her as she washed her face.

“Cool, let me get dressed, I’ll be ready in a few minutes” she turned smiling at me

“What do you say we take a shower first” I whispered in her ear wrapping my hands around her waist and softly kissing her neck.

“Mmm, that sounds nice” she said turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me softly.

I slowly pulled out of our embrace and went and turned on the shower. She slowly stripped out of her clothes and stepped into the steamy shower, I took off my boxers and got in behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and started to plant soft kisses all over her neck and shoulders. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slowly turned her towards the wall and gently picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I slowly slid into her warm center and slowly started to stroke in and out as she sunk her nails into my back. She softly moaned my name in my ear causing me to grow even more inside her. I continued to slowly grind in her as we climaxed together. I softly kissed her neck and slowly put her down, sliding out of her.

“WOW, that was…” she said as I kissed her lips.

“Yeah, it was” I laughed.

“We better hurry up, I have to be at the photo studio at 2” she said giving me a quick peck on the lips, before turning around to shower up. I finished up in the shower when she was done. By the time I got out the bathroom, she was already almost completely dressed. She smiled when she turned around and saw me standing there in nothing but a towel.

“What?” I laughed

“Nothing, but just know that if I didn’t have to be at the photo studio in a few minutes we’d be going for round 2” she smirked biting her bottom lip

“Whateva” I chuckled walking over to my dresser and pulling out some boxer briefs, then sliding them on under my towel. I went into my closet and pulled out some jeans and a shirt and a pair of my J’s and threw them on real quick. When I was ready to go I went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Vitamin water out of the refrigerator. Keri came down a few minutes later.

“I’ll drive since I know where the studio is, plus I don’t trust your driving” she laughed

“Whateva, I’m a good driver” I laughed back. We got in her car and headed to the studio. I turned on the radio and we talked and jammed all the way there. We pulled up to an older looking building and got out the car.

“Are you sure this is the right place?” I asked her

“Yeah, I know it looks old and run down, but it’s really cool inside.” She said taking my hand as we stepped onto the sidewalk.

“Hi, welcome to Martin Studios” said the girl behind the desk without looking up.

“Hey Monique” Keri said as we approached the desk

“Oh I’m sorry, hey Keri” she replied

“Monique, this is Terrence, Terrence this is my friend Monique. Her and her friend own this studio.” she said introducing the two of us.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Terrence, I’ve heard so much about you” Monique smiled. “You can call Mo, everybody does” she continued

“It’s nice to meet you too” I replied

“I know we’re a little early, so we’ll just have a seat over there” Keri said pointing to the couches in the waiting area.

“Ok, that’s fine, she should be back in a few minutes, she hates to keep people waiting” Monique replied. Me and Keri went and took a seat on one of the couches with our backs facing the door. The studio had portfolios laid on the coffee table that displayed the photographers work. This photographer was good. She had all kinds of photos in her portfolios from pictures of families, to random still shots of nature, to celebrity lay outs, with all different kinds of finishes on them.

“She’s pretty good huh?” Keri said flipping through the pages

“Yeah, these are awesome” I said looking at them in awe.

“Hey Tay” I heard Monique say. She’s probably not talking about the same Tay that I know I thought to myself

“Hey Mo, sorry I’m late” said the familiar voice. “Chris took me to my favorite seafood spot for lunch” she said as I turned my head to see if it was in fact my Taylor.

“Well, she said she wanted seafood, and she complains about every other seafood restaurant that we go too, so I knew exactly where to take her” Chris laughed.

“Shut up silly” she said playfully hitting him

“You two are silly, and made for each other. Well, you’re not late Tay, Keri is always early” Monique said

“Oh ok, cool. Hi Keri, I’m Taylor, it’s nice to meet you” Taylor said coming over to where we were sitting. She looked awesome.

“Hey girl, it’s nice to finally meet you, Monique has been trying to get me in here for awhile now, and by looking at your portfolios, I can see why” Keri replied “This is…”

“Terrence, wow, its nice you” Taylor said before Keri could finish her sentence, as I stood up.

“It’s good to see you too” I replied stepping to her and giving her a hug

“You two know each other?” Keri smiled a little confused

“Yeah, we met a few weeks ago at my brother’s club” Taylor replied.

“Your brother has a club, what’s it called, who is your brother?” she asked with a smile

“Yeah, it’s J-Spot, Jus…” Taylor started

“Justin Martin is your brother?” Keri asked

“Yeah, that’s my brother” Taylor replied smiling

“Hey babe, I’m gonna head back to the studio” Chris said walking over to us

“Mkay baby. You know Keri and Terrence” Taylor laughed knowing that we all knew each other

“Naw, I don’t know Keri, is it?” Chris joked

“Sooo, this is the Taylor that you were telling me about the other day in the studio” Keri smiled

“Yeah, this is my Tay. What’s up Terrence?” he said giving me dap

“Man, you know the same ole same” I replied

“Well, babe Imma get back to the studio, I’ll call you later” he said leaning over and giving her a peck on the lips. I could feel myself starting to get jealous, she never gave me a chance.

“Mkay baby, be careful” she replied

“I’ll see you around” he said giving Keri a hug. “Hey Terrence, hit me up later, me, Tyga, and Trey are talking about going to play basketball tomorrow, you welcome to come” he said giving me dap and heading towards the door.

“Aight, I’ll call you later” I turned to reply

“Cool! Bye Tay” he said before walking out the door.

“Ok, c’mon back” Taylor said to us heading towards her office. “So Keri what concept did you have in mind?” she asked as we all walked into her office.

“Well, I’m not sure, what do you think?” Keri said as my phone rang. I looked at to see who it was

“I gotta get this, it’s Rocsi” I said excusing myself. I walked into the hall to take my call. Taylor’s office had windows for walls like on CSI, so I could see her and Keri. They looked as though they were getting along pretty well, almost like they had known each other for years. Taylor caught me watching them and flashed me a pretty smile, causing to give her a big smile back. I finished up my call with Rocsi and went back into the office.

Taylor POV

I was a little shocked when I saw that Keri and Terrence were together, actually I was little jealous about it, but why; I was with a really great guy that I was crazy about and he was crazy about me too. I’m used to having a back up plan, but I didn’t want to do that to Chris. I didn’t do it to Donovan, and I wasn’t about to do it to Chris either. Terrence looked good though, in some jeans, a nice polo shirt and some J’s. I took them back to my office and sat down to talk to Keri about what she had in mind for our up coming photo shoot. Terrence’s phone rang and he stepped out my office to take his call. As I sat there with Keri, I couldn’t help but to take a quick glance up at Terrence who was standing in the hallway on the phone. To my surprise, when I looked up he was staring at me, causing me to smile. He gave me a million dollar smile back. I have to admit I was still crushing on him. I looked back down at some ideas that Keri was going through in some of my portfolios. She was telling me about a bad experience that she had on a shoot one day.

“OMG, that’s horrible” I laughed as she finished her story and Terrence walked back in my office.

“Girl, I was pissed, and just left” Keri finished laughing

“Well, girl you won’t have to worry about that here. I pride myself on making sure that my clients get what they want, and if the finished product is not what they want, then we’ll brainstorm and come up with another concept and try that.” I smiled as Terrence took a seat next Keri

“I’m glad to hear that. In that case, I can’t wait to get to work then, this might be fun” Keri smiled

“Ok then, well I tell you what, how about we schedule the shoot for next Tuesday, if that’s okay with you?” I asked

“I think that’ll be fine”

“Ok, just let me know what time is best for you” I smiled back

“Cool, I’ll check my schedule and call you personally and let you know what’s best for me” she smiled back

“So, what are ya’ll doing tonight?” I asked when we finished talking

“Umm, I’m not sure” Keri replied looking at Terrence

“Nothing really, why what’s up?” Terrence smiled

“Oh nothing, I was just gonna invite ya’ll to the Spot tonight, that’s all” I replied

“Oh well girl, yeah, we’ll definitely come through tonight” Keri laughed

“Ok, cool, I’ll let Jimmy know, so he can be expecting you, not that it’ll matter” I laughed standing up

“Ok cool, well, we’ll see you tonight then” Keri said standing and giving me a hug

“It was good to see you again Tay” Terrence said giving me a tight hug

“It was good to see you too Terrence” I said inhaling his cologne “I’ll see you guys tonight then” I smiled as they walked out the door.

OK, Taylor, you’re with Chris, a guy that is crazy about you and you feel the same way, you need to get Terrence out of your head, he’s with Keri!

*******Meanwhile******

Justin’s POV

It was Friday and that meant that the club would be packed. We had been opened for a month now and were becoming known as the new hot spot in town. Keeping things popping at the club wasn’t too hard, but I decided to try to amp things up a little more. Now that we have established ourselves as the new hot spot, I’m going to add a ladies night and a drink special now. I need to call Tay and Tammy and call a meeting to see what they think of that, since they are my partners in this venture. I need to figure out a good time to meet with them, so I called Tammy to see what she thought about it, besides I hadn’t talked to her all day.

“Hello?” Tammy answered

“Hey baby, what you doing?”

“Nothing, just some cleaning, what’s up baby?” she asked

“Umm, I was thinking about some things that I wanted to run by you and Tay.”

“Ohh ok, and you want to see when would be the best time to do so then huh?” she asked knowing me all too well

“You know me too well babe” I smiled into the phone

“I know I do” she laughed “Well, how about we just invite her over for dinner or something tomorrow night or better yet Sunday since the club is closed” she suggested

“See, that’s why I love you so much, you always know what to do”

“Yeah yeah, I love you too. Are you coming home before the club opens?” she asked

“Yeah, I’ll be home to eat and change. Were you riding with me tonight?” I asked her. Sometimes we take one car to the club just to save on gas, plus I don’t like het getting home that late by herself

“Like you needed to ask that” she laughed

“Yeah, I know stupid question huh? Ok, well I’ll see you this afternoon, love you” I said before hanging up

“Ok boo, love you too, bye” she said as we hung up the phone.

I guess I better call Tay and invite her over for dinner on Sunday then if I want to get these idea out of my head and into action.

“Hey J” Tay said answering the phone on the second ring

“Hey Tay, you busy, I didn’t interrupt you did I?” I asked

“No babyboy, you’re good, what’s up?” she replied

“Oh nothing, I was wondering if you were coming to the club tonight?” I replied trying to fill her out

“No you weren’t you already know the answer to that question, what is it that you really want boy” she laughed knowing that I was getting around the real question. I have to admit sometimes I’m a little nervous when I have to ask her things, as if she was my mom and would tell me no or something. She is still my big sister and I really value her opinion.

“Well, I had some idea that I wanted to run by you and Tammy and was wondering if you would like to come to dinner Sunday at my house” I shyly asked

“Oh yeah definitely, WAIT, who’s cooking?” she laughed

“Tammy, but I resent that, because I can cook” I laughed back

“Yeah, I’ll be there. Donovan is going to drop Matthew off later that evening so, that’s fine” she said

“You can bring Chris too, he’s fam now too” I suggested

“Ok, cool, I’ll see if he wants to come” she said “Oh yeah by the way, you’ll never believe who’s going to let me shoot the next promo pictures for her new album?” she said sounding excited

“Who?”

“Keri Hilson!” she replied “and did you know that she’s dating Terrence?” she said sounding a lil upset

“Yeah, I had heard that, but wasn’t sure if it was true or not. Why are you upset about that, you’re with Chris” I said a little confused

“I’m not upset, I was just saying” she said trying to sound calm

“Mmhmm, whatever Tay, you just worry about my boy Chris, that’s all you need to be concerned with” I laughed through the phone.

“I am, you know Chris is my heart. Anyways, I invited them to the club tonight to hang out with us. Plus how do YOU know Keri, she mentioned that she knew you.” she questioned. I wasn’t ready to answer how I knew Keri just yet, it was a long story that I really didn’t want to go into at the moment

“O-o-okay cool. Well sis I gotta go. I have a beverage shipment coming in, I’ll see you tonight” I lied getting off the phone before she could question me about Keri again.

CHRIS POV

When I got back to the studio, Trey and Drake were working on a track. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone to check for any missed calls or messages. I had a new text message from J

J: Hey bruh, what up?

Breezy: What’s good bruh?

J: Man, NOTHING, ur girl has invited Keri to the club tonight

Breezy: Ouch, she did?

J: Yes, now you know that might not be a good ideal, all is need is for Tammy to find out about that weekend in Miami

Breezy: Dude, chill out she’s with Terrence.

J: Is she really?

Breezy: Yeah, they met at the club a few weeks ago, plus you know ‘What happens in Miami, STAYS in Miami”

J: True dat! Ok I’ll relax

Breezy: Yeah boi, chill out lol

J: Aight, check ya’ll lata tonight then

Breezy: Aight

“Ay Breezy, who are you over there cakin to on the phone?” Trey laughed

“Man, I ain’t cakin to nobody, J just hit me up talking about Tay invited Keri and Terrence to the club tonight”

“Aw man, does Tammy know about that weekend in Miami” Tyga asked

“NOPE, and we intend to KEEP it that way too, I just hate keeping secrets from Taylor though. I never want our relationship to be full of lies” I said shaking my head.

“Yeah, you are kinda stuck in the middle on this one bruh” Drake said taking a seat in the chair next to Trey at the control panel

“So how about we try to run interference tonight then” Trey suggested

“What you mean?” Tyga asked

“Yeah, what are you talking about man, she’s with Terrence” I asked confused

“That maybe true, but you know that they’re with each other to make the person that they really want to be with jealous” Trey replied

“Yeah Chris, you know Terrence been eyeing your girl since he met her” Tyga said “Remember that night at the club when Kae showed up from nowhere? Taylor was mad at you and Terrence saw that so he tried to make his move. Fortunately for you, Tay was too upset with you to even try to let him successed”

“Yeah, he was checking her out, and they were dancing together for a while that night but it’s not like he ain’t with one of the baddest chics in the game” I shrugged “Plus I don’t think he would do that, he looked like he was really feeling her, plus Tay is going to be with me, so the only person that we need to worry about is J.”

“Yeah that is so true, because if Tammy even thinks she’s trying to come at her man, she’s gonna go off” Drake laughed.

“Man, you already know how that’s going to go down, Tammy ain’t going for that shit” I laughed

“Aight then, so we’ll go to the club tonight” Drake said.

“I’ll call Nicki, and Wayne to let the crew know then, we’ll just make it a party” Tyga said

“Speaking of keeping secrets, have you told Wayne that you been kicking it with his baby mama?” Drake asked Tyga

“Yeah man, what’s up with that. Ya’ll have been kicking it pretty hard lately” Trey chimed in “I mean she is fine as hell though” he finished

“Yeah, she is, and she’s pretty cool too. I like hanging out with her.” Tyga smiled

“I see you side stepping the question bruh, have you told Wayne yet” I laughed

“Shut up, naw man, not yet, it hasn’t gotten that serious yet. I’ll tell him when it gets serious, right now, we’re just hanging out” Tyga replied

“So, you mean you ain’t hit that yet?” Trey laughed

“Naw man, I haven’t really been trying to. She’s not like that, she’s….she’s different. She’s not the type of girl that you just hit and quit” he replied

“Yeah, I know what you mean, she’s kinda like Tay, she can be your friend as well as your girlfriend” I smiled

“Yeah, I guess so. But when it gets serious, I’ll talk to Wayne about it, for real” he replied

“Aight man, as long as you know what you’re doing?” Drake shrugged

*********Few Hours Later*********

“Hey baby” I smiled as Taylor answered the door. She looked amazing in her
pink dress
and heels against her chocolate skin .
“Hey babe” she smiled back leaning up to kiss my lips “Let me grab my purse and I’ll be ready”

“You look gorgeous Tay” I said as she walked back to her room to get her purse

“Thanks babe, you look kinda sexy yourself, although I don’t know why you wear a shirt to the club, because you never keep it on” she laughed coming in the living room “You ready?”

“Yeah, lets go, and I’ll keep my shirt on tonight, you can take it off later for me” I smirked giving her a quick peck on the lips as I got up from the couch

“Oh really yeah, you promise?” she winked back

“C’mon silly, lets go” I said grabbing her hand

************* Few minutes later**************

We got to the club and the line was out the door. There were a ton of pretty girls and just as many guys trying to get in. We walked up to the door

“Hey Jimmy” Taylor said

“What’s up Big J” I nodded

“Hey ya’ll. C’mon in” Jimmy said stepping aside to let us walk in

The club was packed. As usual we made our way to the DJ booth to speak J. I stayed in the booth for a few minutes while Tay went to the main bar to speak to Tammy.

“Hey bruh, you didn’t tell my sister about Keri did you?” J asked

“Naw man, but you’re going to have to tell Tammy soon dawg, because I hate keeping secrets from Tay” I replied

“I am, I plan on telling her tonight when we get home. I just hoping that Keri doesn’t try to make a scene tonight” J confided in me

“Dude, everybody’s coming tonight, we’re going to try to run interference to keep that from happening” I replied dapping him up

“Interference for what?” Taylor said coming up behind me causing me to jump a lil and give J a face

“Umm, from keeping Wayne from finding out about Tyga and Lauren” I replied

“Ohh, Tyga hasn’t told him yet?” she asked

“Naw, not yet, he said that they haven’t gotten that serious yet” I smiled

“Oh ok. Well, you ready to go have a seat in VIP?” she asked kissing my cheek

“Yeah, lets go. Well check you over there homie” I said giving J dap and nodding towards the VIP. Taylor gave J as kiss on the cheek and we headed down the stairs. Just as we got half way down the stairs, I could see Keri coming up the stairs, but there was no Terrence behind her. Awww man, this could not be good. Think fast Chris, think fast.