Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

First Date

*****TWO WEEKS LATER*****

TAYLOR POV

It’s been two weeks since me and Chris got together, and I couldn’t be any more happier than I am with him. He’s always checking on me to make sure I’m okay, even when we’re not together. He surprises me at work during the day with lunch, or he just sends me a bouquet of Tulips just because he’s thinking about me. He has a good relationship with Matthew, they play video games when he comes over. And he doesn’t get upset or mind when Matthew takes up a good portion of my attention at times. He’s very understanding. We still have not had sex yet, and I think it’s a good thing too. To me he’s not Chris Brown, he’s Christopher. I’m so falling for him, and it’s getting harder and harder to try to pretend that I’m not and to fight the feelings.

“Good morning Monique, what’s it looking like this morning doll?” I asked my assistant setting down a cup of Starbucks coffee in front of her. Monique and I have known each other for years, so working with her was so much fun. We are partners, I handle the photography and she handles the books.

“Evan is coming in to take a look at the photos from his shoot a few weeks ago, and Keri Hilson is scheduled to come in to sit down and go over ideas with you this afternoon around 2pm” she read off of the appointment book. “thanks for the coffee” she smiled

“No problem. Ok, I’m going to my office to get things ready for Evan should you need me.” I replied walking back to my office. I sat my cup of coffee on my desk and put my purse away. I turned on my computer and opened up the folder with all of Evans shots in it.

Imam let you play babe music in the car shorty you my favorite song your my baby kissin' on your neck & I don't even need permission cause your body's saying yes & you know that I want it (girl) so just let me get it (girl) when its all said & done Imma make you number one (number one) one.

Ringtone for a New SMS Message :BreezyBaby

Hey baby, whatcha doin?

TayTay: Nothing, just got in the office, What’s up with u baby?

BreezyBaby: Nothing, just thinking about you, missing you.

TayTay: I miss u 2 baby. U in the studio today

BreezyBaby: Just for a few hours this morning. Will u be able to do lunch today?

TayTay: Of course baby, I haven’t seen u n 2 days. Pick me up around 12 or whenever you’re done.

BreezyBaby: Ok baby, can’t wait to see you. Kisses

TayTay: See you at 12 BreezyBaby =D

“Taylor, Evan is here to see you” Monique said

“Thanks Mo, I’ll be up in a minute” I said getting things in order to bring Evan back to my office. Once I had my office straight, I walked to the front to greet him and bring him back.

“Hey Evan” I smiled as he got up from his seat

“Hey Tay, you look good. It’s always great to see you” Evan replied. I’ve known Evan for awhile, my mom handles his mothers affairs, so Evan is an old family friend

“Thank you, you’re too kind” I joked. As a photographer I don’t necessarily have to dress up everyday, and this was one of those days. I was really casual for work today, I wore this jeans. “C’mon back Evan, I think you’ll like the shots.” I said leading him to my office “Have a seat” I continued closing my office door as he walked in.

“I brought you something” he smiled

“Whhaatt?” I asked suspiciously

“Why do you have to look like that?” he laughed

“Because I know you, you pretend to be all serious all the time, but you can be a lil prankster” I smiled

“Well, it’s nothing like that….this time” he laughed

“Ok then, what is it?” I smiled

“Here, pop this in” he said handing me a lil flash drive

“Open the folder that says TM” he instructed. I opened the folder and clicked on the item that was in it.

“It’s my 1st single, and I wanted you to hear it. You can download it to your computer too, that’s just for you before it comes out.” he smiled

“Oh wow, cool, can I listen to it now?” I asked eager to hear what it sounded like

“Sure, I don’t mind, I would love to see the look on your face when you hear it” he smiled

“Ok cool, but I tell you what, lets get business out of the way, then I can talk to my friend and see how he’s doing” I winked

“That sounds like a good idea to me” he chuckled

I showed him the shots that we took at the studio a few weeks earlier. He picked out the ones that he wanted to keep for himself, and the ones that he was going to use as promo pics for his upcoming album. We talked for a few more minutes about how our families were doing and reminisced on all the fun we had as kids.

“I have to listen to this song now, I know you did something sexy” I said smiling at Evan

“I don’t know if it’s sexy, but you be the judge” he blushed

I opened the folder again and double clicked on the file so that it would play. Yes Me. (a.n. PLEASE check out the song, it’s really good) I bobbed my head to the music, it was awesome. I had fallen in love with a new song.

“OMG Evan, this is awesome” I smiled at him

“You like it?” he smiled

“I love it” I smiled giving him a hug. “I’m so proud of you hun” I said pulling out of our hug just as Chris walked in my office.

“Hey baby” I said with a big smile

“Hey Tay” he said looking a little confused by what he had walked in on.

“Chris, this is Evan Ross, he’s an old friend of the family; well at least his mom is. He stopped by to take a look at the pictures from his photo shoot a few weeks ago. Evan, this is Chris” I introduced them

“So this is the guy that’s had you smiling for the last few weeks! It’s nice to meet you brother, I’ve heard a lot about you, and am a fan of your music. I loved your tribute to Michael at the BET Awards. AWESOME!” Evan smiled shaking Chris’s hand.

“Thanks, It’s nice to meet you too.” Chris smiled looking a little more relaxed “Baby whose that you’re listening to, that’s dope” he said referring to the song playing on my computer and taking a seat in the big comfy chair across from Evan

“That’s Evan. It’s his first single, it is pretty dope huh; I was just telling him the same thing baby” I smiled sitting on the arm of Chris’s chair as he put his arm around my waist.

“You think so?” Evan blushed

“Aww, c’mon E, you know that’s a hot song, a sexy song” I chuckled

“Thanks ya’ll. Well I better go, I have a meeting in an hour” Evan said standing from his chair

“Hey man, let me get your number, I’d love to hear some more of your music, and maybe possibly do a project together” Chris said,

“Oh ok cool, yeah definitely we can do that” Evan said with a smile. They exchanged phones to program their numbers in them. “I’m going to let you two have your time together, and I will see you later Tay, Chris, I’ll get at you on getting in the studio together” he said standing up from his seat.

“Ok E, tell everyone I said hello and send them all my love” I said standing and going over to give him a hug.

“Yeah man, just let me know when you wanna hook up and we can schedule some time” Chris said shaking his hand. Evan made sure that he had everything he needed and left.

“Come here beautiful” Chris said grabbing my hand and pulling me down on his lap. He gently grabbed my chin and gave me a long soft sweet kiss. “I missed you” he smiled into the kiss.

“I missed you too” I smiled back putting my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder.

“So, whatcha wanna eat?” he asked

“Hmmm, it doesn’t matter to me, but I want some seafood, just keep that in mind” I smiled

“It doesn’t matter but you want seafood. Now how doesn’t it matter but you just told me what you want to eat “ he laughed

“I meant the restaurant doesn’t matter, but the kind of food I want it seafood. You knew what I meant silly” I said playfully hitting him, then getting up to get my purse.

“Yeah, I knew what you meant, it just sounded funny when you said it.” Chris laughed “But I know where we can go, we’ll go to your favorite spot” he said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on my neck

“I was hoping you’d say that” I smiled

“You ready, lets go” he said taking my hand and leading me out my office

“Mo, we’re going to lunch, did you want me to bring you anything back? Or are you going to go out to lunch? If you leave for lunch, just give me a call and let me know” I said stopping by her desk before we left.

“No thank you, I think I’m going to grab something later, but if I leave before you get back then I’ll let you know. I’ll forward the phones to my BB” Mo replied

“Ok that’s fine, but I should be back by 2 to be here to meet with Keri” I smiled

“You two behave yourselves, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do” Mo teased as we headed for the door

“And what wouldn’t you do?” Chris smiled back

“Everything” Mo laughed

Chris opened my door for me and gave me a quick peck before I got in the car. He went around to his side of the car and got in. The ride to the restaurant was nice, we laughed and talked as usual. Occasionally stealing kisses at red lights. When we got to the restaurant, things were pretty much the same. The cool thing about being in Atlanta is that we didn’t have to worry about the paparazzi all the time. I loved that I could be myself when I was with Chris. I didn’t have to pretend to be somebody that I wasn’t. We placed our orders and enjoyed each other’s company. It reminded me of our first official date, I call it our first official date because it was our first time out as a couple that didn’t include the club, friends or family, just the two of us.

CHRIS POV

Sitting at lunch with Taylor reminded me of our first date out without every body else.

******** Flashback ********

I pulled up in the drive way anxious to see Taylor. On the way to her house I stopped by the florist to pick up a dozen of her favorite flowers. I had planned the perfect night for her.

“Coming” she called heading towards the door “Hey baby” she smiled opening the door with a towel wrapped around her chest.

“Hey ma, these are for you” I smiled licking my lips as I pulled the flowers from behind my back

“Awww baby, tulips, you remembered” she said reaching up to kiss me, I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. “Give me a few minutes to get dressed and I’ll be ready” she said as she walked in the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on with the remote control. About 15 minutes later, she came out the room

“Ok babe, I’m ready” she smiled.

She looked amazing in a black dress

“Damn baby, you looking sexy tonight” I said licking my lips at the sight of her in that black shirt dress.

“Thanks baby, now lets go, I’m starving” she said grabbing her keys and purse off the table by the door. “Where are we going?” she asked as we walked out the door.

“It’s a surprise” I smiled opening the car door for her

“Aww c’mon baby tell me, please” she said giving me the puppy dog eyes

“Now, you know those eyes are not going to work ma” I laughed

“Fine then, don’t tell me” she pretended to pout. She turned on the radio as though she was mad at me, I put my hand on her knee and begin to rub her leg, then grabbing her hand. I lifted it up and leaned over and kissed the top of it. She looked at me and smiled, causing me to smile too. She turned down the music and we began to talk about our day. When we pulled up to the restaurant, I pulled up to the Valet for him to park my car. He opened the door for her, and she got out, extending one long beautiful chocolate leg at a time. I took her hand in mine and led her inside the restaurant.

“Awww Chris, this is beautiful” she said looking around the place

I had rented out the restaurant for the evening, so that it would be just me and her. There was one single table in the middle of the restaurant. The hostess lead us to the table, and I pulled her chair out for her to sit down. I walked over to the other side of the table opposite her and sat down.

“Baby, you went through all this trouble for me?” she blushed

“Yeah baby”

“You didn’t have to do this for me” she smiled

“I’ve always wanted to have a whole restaurant to myself, just me and my girl, but I never had a girl that I wanted to do this for, that is until now”

“I bet you tell all the girls that” she joked

“Naw, just the one I care the most about.” I replied grabbing her hand from across the table. The waiter came and took our orders. There was soft neo soul music playing in the background. Taylor’s eyes sparkled in the dimly lit room. As she looked around the restaurant, I watched her in awe of her beauty. She turned to me and smiled

“What? What are you looking at?” she blushed

“Just you, how beautiful you are” I smiled

“Thank you” she blushed looking down at the table. She took a sip of her wine and smiled

“I love this song” she said bobbing her head and humming to the song that was softly being played.

“This is one of my favorite songs” she smiled as Anthony Hamilton’s Do You Feel Me played

“C’mon” I said getting up from my chair and walking over to hers to pull it out for her to get up

“What are you doing baby?” she smiled

“Let’s dance, this is one of your favorite songs, so whatever my girl wants, she gets” I smiled giving her a quick peck before leading her away from our table to dance. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close to me and letting my hand rest on the small of her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked up into my eyes.

“Are you trying to spoil me Mr.Brown” she smiled

“If you let me, I will” I smiled kissing her forehead. She rested her head on my chest as we danced in a pleasant silence, just allowing the song to engulf us as we swayed to the beat of the music. The scent of her perfume consumed me and I could feel her heart beat against me. When the song ended, we stood there still swaying, holding each other for a few minutes until we were interrupted by the scent of our food that had been delivered to the table. I gently pulled her away from me so as to be able to look at her. I took my hand and gently raised her chin with my finger and planted a soft sweet kiss on her lips.

“I guess we better go eat huh?” she smiled

“I guess so” I replied taking her hand and leading her back to the table.

We ate dinner and talked for a little while. When dinner was over, I had another surprise for her. I wanted to go somewhere quiet where it was just the 2 of us. We got in the car and as I started to drive, she looked over at me and smiled

“I’d ask you where we’re going, but I won’t, because it doesn’t matter, as long as I’m with you, I’m fine” she smiled grabbing my arm and resting her head on it. This was one time that I was glad I didn’t drive the Lambo tonight, just so that I could have a free arm to hold my girl in.

“Well, I have a feeling you’re gonna like where we go next” I said leaning over to kiss her forehead. We pulled up to the lake and she looked at me in surprise.

“What are we doing here?” she asked

“I just wanted to be alone, no waiters, friends, or family. Just me and my girl” I smiled getting out of the car. I went over and opened her door, taking her hand to help her out. We walked to a gazebo that over looked the lake and sat down. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and I kissed her hair, then rested my head on hers.

“It’s so beautiful and quiet out here. I’ve always loved how the moon reflects off the water giving a lil light” she said

“Yeah, that’s pretty cool. I like to come here and think sometimes when I can’t sleep” I replied

“I used to do that when I was in high school. Whenever it got to noisy in our house or when Sydney would make me mad, I’d jump in my car and drive out here and just sit with my feet in the water and think” she said interlocking her fingers with mine.

We sat by the water and talked for what seemed like hours before leaving.

********** End of Flashback **********

“Baby, did you hear me?” Taylor said patting my hand, snapping me out of my flashback of a few weeks ago.

“My bad Tay, what did you say babe?” I chuckled

“Where were you?” she smiled

“Idk bae, but I never left you wherever I was” I smiled

“Cute, really cute Christopher” she laughed

“It made you smile though! But for real, what’s up baby what were you saying”

“Oh nothing important, I was just saying that I’m looking forward to working with Keri” I smiled

“Yeah, she’s great, I think you two will get along just fine” I said.

“We better go baby, I don’t want to be late for when she gets there” she smiled at me taking one last sip of her soda

“Ok, lets go love” I replied getting up and waiting for her to stand up, taking her hand in mine, interlocking our fingers and walking to the car.