Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Lets Get This Straight

Taylor’s POV

“Damn girl, Terrence and Chris” Tammy smiled at me

“What are you talking about crazy girl” I laughed with Tammy

“Terrence was so flirting with you. And we ALL know that Chris is feeling you. What you gonna do chicky?” she asked

“Nothing, Chris needs to deal with Kae, and I don’t think it would be fair for me to get involved with Terrence, especially when I’m not just feeling him like that. I just met him, I barely even know him. He IS cute though” I blushed

“Yeah, he is” she laughed back

“Hey watch it now, you don’t need to worry about nobody except for Jus” I teased.

“I can look, I just can’t touch”

“Yes you can. Well, I’m going to get out of here, I’m tired, so call me later tomorrow, and tell
Jus that I left and I’ll talk to him tomorrow” I said giving her a hug across the bar and then going out to Valet to wait for my car. I was tired when I got home, and I had a nice lil buzz to add. I peeled my clothes off and threw on some sleep shorts and a tank and got in my bed. I texted Tammy to let her and J know that I made it home safely, just as I laid my head down, my phone began to ring. I had a new text message from Chris.

Breezy: Hey Tay, we really need to talk ma

I thought about ignoring it, but I had never ignored Chris’ text messages or calls, so I replied

Tay: Ok Christopher, but can it wait until 2morrow, I’m tired

Breezy: Yeah babe, just come by the studio around 12pm.

Tay: ok, I’ll see you 2morrow then.

I rolled over and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Chris POV

“Dawg, what happened, I saw Tay leave you standing on the dance floor, what you do?” Tyga asked as I walked back up in the DJ booth.

“I’ll tell you what he did, I just gave him the okay to holla at Tay, and he already crashed and burned” J laughed

“Naw man, Kae is what happened I’m telling you! Tay thinks that I brought her with me tonight. I swear I didn’t bring her with me, I don’t know how she knew I was going to be here? I just know that I have to put an end to this for once and for all, other wise I’m going to loose Tay before I even get a chance to get her” I said frustrated.

“Well, you better do something soon, before somebody else moves on her” Tyga said nodding to the dance floor where Tay was dancing with Terrence. I could feel myself starting to get jealous. Terrence is my boy and all, but Taylor was my girl, and I was not about to let anybody else scoop her up from me. I went down to the bar to get a drink and see if I could see them better.

“Hey Tammy, can I get a Ciroc Berry on the rocks” I said giving her a hug from across the bar.

“Sure sweetie, you come to get a closer look huh?” she teased nodding in Taylor’s direction.

“What? Naw, you trippin” I blushed

“Sure Chris, tell me anything. I know how you feel about her, and I also know about Kae. I know she didn’t come with you; she was here before you got here. I served her a drink at the other end of the bar earlier. She had been asking if I had seen you all night. You know I don’t like that girl, so I ignored her. Tay didn’t know she was here, I didn’t want to ruin her night by telling her.”
she explained.

“It’s cool Tammy” I smiled. “Good looking out girl. I know I gotta fix this, I’m gonna handle Kae tonight, so I can be able to straighten things out with Tay ASAP” I said taking my drink and walking off. I caught a glimpse of Taylor and Terrence dancing and again begin to feel jealous. His hands were all over her and she seemed to enjoy it as well. As I got back to the DJ booth, Kae was standing there talking to Tyga, who looked like he was ignoring her. I need to handle this right now; I took a deep breath and walked over to where they were standing close to J who was spinning.

“Aye man, come get this girl, she talk to damn much” Tyga said annoyed

“Yeah, dawg, she ain’t shut up since she got over here, and if she say one more thing about my
sister…..man just get her away from me” J said giving Kae a stupid look.

“Whatever, ain’t nobody worried about your sister, she ain’t nobody” Kae snapped back

“We need to talk NOW!” I said pulling her to the side.

“Ok baby!” she smiled annoying the hell out of me.

“C’mon, lets go somewhere quiet” I said pulling her by the arm to head out to the patio of the club. When we got outside, I found a quiet spot in the corner of the patio so we could talk. We sat down in the quiet for a few minutes as we sipped our drinks.

“What’s the matter baby?” she asked rubbing circles on my back

“That!” I snapped a lil annoyed by the fact that she acted as if everything was okay. “Karrueche, we are OVER. Why can’t you seem to understand that? You crossed the line when you tried to hook up with my boy on the sly. You can’t just be popping up places and trying to work things out. There’s nothing to work out, you ruined what he had, and it’s time for you and ME to move on now” I explained.

“This is NOT even about me, it’s about Taylor isn’t it? She’s been telling you that she wants to be with you and all this other shit!!” she snapped

“NO, this has nothing to do with Tay, this is about me and you right now, and how you crossed the line. Me and Taylor are just friends, her brother is one of closest friends and she’s a cool person, but this has nothing to do with her! You just need to move around, you’re making this so much harder and worse than it has to be Karrueche!” I snapped back

“But I love you. I know I made a mistake and I’m truly sorry, but I love you and I’m willing to give it another shot, if you would just let me” she started to cry.

“No Kae, you don’t love me, you love the idea of me. If you loved me at all, you wouldn’t have done what you did. Yeah, you want to give us another shot, you’re NOT the one that was cheated on, I was!” I replied trying not to yell and cause a scene.

“Fine, if that’s what you want Chris, I’ll give you your space, but you’ll be back” she said with an attitude. She leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips and walked away. I waited for her to go back inside before I pulled out my phone to text Taylor. I was hoping that she hadn’t left yet and that she would just hear me out.

Breezy: Hey Tay, we really need to talk ma

I sent the text and anxiously waited for her to reply. So many things went through my mind as I waited. How mad is she at me, really? Did she hook up with Terrence tonight? Is she done talking to me for good? I couldn’t bare the thought of her being done with me for good. Finally my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I was beginning to think that she wasn’t going to reply.

Tay: Ok Christopher, but can it wait until 2morrow, I’m tired

Wow, Taylor just called me Christopher which she only calls me when she’s annoyed or upset with me. Now, I know I HAVE to make things better.

Breezy: Yeah babe, just come by the studio around 12pm

Tay: ok, I’ll see you 2morrow then.

Cool, Taylor is coming by the studio tomorrow; I got something that I want her to hear, because when I wrote it, I was thinking about her. But first things first, I need to explain to her the whole Karrueche situation.

Taylor POV

I woke up this morning with a mild headache, from both the drinks last night and from being
mad at Chris for the rest of the night. I rolled out of bed and into the bathroom. I remembered agreeing to meet Chris at the studio around 12, and it was already 10:30. I decided that I better go ahead and get dressed so I wouldn’t be late, but I need to call and check on my son at Sydney’s house before I make any moves. I picked up my phone and dialed Syd’s number.

“Hello?” Sydney answered.

“Hey sis”

“Hey doll, what’s up?” she asked “How was your night?”

“Not much, it was nice. You know our lil brother is not that bad of a DJ, and he seems to know how to run a club too. The place was packed. How’s my baby?”

“Girl, he’s fine, he’s in there playing with the kids” she replied

“Oh ok, well, do you mind watching him a little longer, I have to go meet Chris at the studio” I asked.

“Girl, that’s no problem, I was going to ask you if he could stay a little longer anyway,
we’re taking the kids to the park and I wanted him to go with us. SO, what are you meeting
Chris about?” she asked with a smile I could see through the phone.

“Oh yeah, that’s fine. I’ll just pick him up later tonight then! Can you say nosey?” I teased my big sister

“I’m not nosey, I’m just making sure that my lil sis is okay, more like concerned” she laughed
“Plus I know how much you like him, and vice versa.”

“Yeah, well, I’m just going to talk, some things came up last night at the club, and we need to
talk about it and clear the air, that’s all” I explained

“Oh ok, well let me know if you need me to come have your back, you know I stay ready to
whip some ass!!! Tell Jus that mama and daddy are expecting all of ya’ll for Sunday dinner
tomorrow” she said.

“I know you stay ready, I love you for that too” I laughed. “I’ll relay that message to him, but
I’ll tell Tammy, she’ll make sure they’re there” I laughed

“Yeah, tell Tammy, she’ll be sure that they make it.” Well, since you’re coming over to mama
and daddy’s house tomorrow, me and Keith can bring Matthew with us, we don’t mind keeping him” she offered.

“I can’t ask you to do that Syd.” I said

“It’s no problem Tay, we don’t get see our nephew that often, plus he’s having so much fun
with his cousins.” she explained

“Ok, if it’s no trouble, then we can do it that way then”

“Ok, it’s settled, he’s spending the night again. Hold on, they just ran back in the house,
I’ll let you talk to him real quick” she said before handing the phone over to him.

“Hello?” said a lil voice into the receiver

“Hey love bug” I smiled in the receiver. Matthew was my pride and joy. The sound of his voice always made my day

“Hey mama!!” he exclaimed

“Whatcha doin?” I asked

“Nothing, playing with KJ. We were out side playing baseball” he said “what are you doing”

“Well, I just got up, and I’m getting ready to take a shower and run some errands, then I’m
meeting up with Chris later on. Are you having fun?” I asked

“Yes, a lot of fun. Can I spend the night at Aunt Syd’s again tonight? I’m not ready to come home yet”

“Sure baby, that’s fine with me. I just wanted to say hi before I get my day started. You
behave yourself okay? I’ll see you tomorrow at Nanny and Grand-dad’s house okay bug?” I said

“Yes ma’am I will be good.” he replied in his lil soft sweet voice

“Well go on and finish playing, mommy just wanted to say hi, and I tell you that I love you”

“I love you too mama” he said.

“Ok, bye baby, put Aunt Syd back on the phone.”

“Ok, bye mama. Here Aunt Syd, mama wants to talk to you” he said handing my sister the phone.

“Tay, he is so sweet!!” she cooed into the receiver

“I know right. Hey is DJ coming to dinner tomorrow? It’s been awhile since we’ve seen him” I asked

“Yeah, I think mama said that him and Angie are coming and bringing the kids with them too”

“Cool, I sure hope so; I would love to see my big brother. Well, I better go get ready, I told
Chris that I’d come by the studio around 12, and it looks like I’m already going to be running late. I just wanted to check up on Matty before I left. I’ll give you a call later on sis”

“Ok, he’s fine. You just call me if we need to go whip some ass, and I’ll stop by and grab Tammy on my way. You know we some ride or die chicks” she laughed

“Girl hush, but I will definitely call you if I need you to come through” I laughed

“Ok, well talk to you later chicky, love you” she replied

“Ok sis, love you too” I said before hanging up the phone.

I ran to my closet to find something to wear. I pulled out some blue jean shorts and a
yellow t-shirt and my navy blue vans outfit. Then I jumped in the shower so that I could get ready to head to the studio. I threw my hair into a ponytail and put on a little make up. I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone and headed out the door. I had a ton of things on my mind during my drive to the studio. I had decided that I wasn’t going to play games with Chris, I was just going to tell him exactly how I felt, and that I was not going to sit around and wait for him to figure out what he wanted to do. As I pulled up to the studio, my heart started to beat faster and I began to get butterflies in my stomach. Why was I feeling like this, I had never felt like this when I was going to see Chris. I guess it was because I didn’t know what to expect when I got into the studio. I walked in the building full of studios, and headed back to the one that Chris usually used. I opened the door and saw Chris sitting at the control panel and Trey sitting next to him. Kevin and Tyga were on the couch chillin.

“Hey ya’ll, what’s up?” I smiled as I walked in the room. Chris turned around in the chair with
a big smile on his face as I walked in.

“Tay Tay, what’s the deal girl” Trey said getting up to give me a hug

“What’s up babygirl” Tyga smiled and nodded

“Hey Ms. Taylor” Kevin grinned

“What’s up ma?” Chris said with a smile on his face.

“What ya’ll been up too? I hope making magic in here” I smiled

“You already know how we do” Trey laughed

“Say ya’ll, I’m hungry, how about we go get something to eat” Tyga said giving me the
so you two can talk look.

“Yeah man, me too. Let’s hit up a Hooters or something, I want some wings” Trey smiled

“I bet that’s not all you want at Hooters Mr. Steal Yo Girl, oops I mean Mr. Neverson” I teased

“Well, you know anything extra I’m not turning down” he grinned

“Eww, nastiness” I laughed playfully hitting him on the shoulder

“Ok, well lets go then. Chris, you and Tay coming?” Kevin said getting up from the couch

“Naw man, I’m good” Chris said giving Kevin some dap

“No thanks hun, I’m not really hungry” I smiled giving Trey a hug as he headed for the door.
Kevin gave me a hug on his way out the door.

“Ok then, we’ll see ya’ll later” Tyga said giving Chris dap and then giving me a hug. “Hear the man out babygirl” he said giving me a kiss on the cheek as he headed out the door.

“Hey Tay” Chris said looking up at me with his puppy dog eyes

“Hi Christopher” I replied dryly “Don’t give me that look” I said taking a seat on the couch.