Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Taking Out The Trash

*************************** ONE HOUR LATER****************************

Karrueche POV

Seiko had just arrived and the show was ending. She went to get us some drinks, which I probably didn’t need anymore of. Chris and Taylor’s lil performance just made me sick to my stomach. I wanted to go up there and snatch her by her tracks and drag her ass out that club. I hated the way Chris looked at her and attended to her. I don’t think he ever did that to me. What did she have that I didn’t? What did she do for him that I couldn’t? Nobody steals Karrueche Tran’s man, and not have to pay for it

“Here girl, drink this, and calm down. Taylor’s gonna get what’s coming to her, soon enough” Seiko said handing me a shot of Jose Cuervo

“Oh yeah she will, she won’t know what hit her” I laughed throwing back my drink

“Heyy Mijo” Seiko said as Mijo walked by holding some chicks hand

“Sup” he nodded

“So it’s like that now? You acting funny cuz you got a new chick?” Seiko frowned

“Nope, nothing to say to you” he replied walking off with the girl

“Girl, don’t worry about him, when I get Chris back, you’ll have Mijo back” I smiled rubbing her back as she threw back her drink.

CHRIS POV

Everything was going great. The show was awesome and Justin loved it. I was surprised when he proposed to Tammy, he hadn’t mentioned a thing to me about it, but I’m happy for them. At the rate things are going I’ll be asking Taylor one day. I helped her down the stairs and onto the dance floor. I pulled her close to me as GT slowed it down a little by playing Anthony Hamilton’s Point of it All, something special for Justin and Tammy.

“You are so silly” Taylor smiled up at me

“What?”

“Your whole lil performance with me earlier” she laughed as we swayed to the soulful sounds coming from the speakers, her arms wrapped around my neck and mine around her back, my hands resting on the small of her back.

“Hey, you played along with me”

“I couldn’t help it, you were flirting with me” she giggled then laid her head against my chest. He danced in a silence for a few minutes, she raised her head, looked up at me and smiled “you make me happy, I feel safe whenever you’re around Christopher”

“I’m glad you feel like that. I have to admit this is the happiest that I’ve been in a long time Taylor, thanks to you” l gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Mama J tapped Taylor on the shoulder, causing both of us to turn our attention in her direction. “Hey baby, we’re going to get ready to go, it’s getting late, we can’t party all night like ya’ll can” she smiled as Taylor gave her a hug then leaned over and gave her dad a hug.

“Ok mama, thank you and daddy for coming, I mean I know he is your son too, but still thank you for making this special for him” she smiled as I hugged mama J and peck her check.

“You know we wouldn’t miss this for the world. You saw Jermaine right? He’s going to come stay with us for a little while, at least until he gets up on his feet” Mama J smiled

“Ok cool. Well I’ll give you a call later on tomorrow then” Taylor smiled before they walked away.

“Jermaine seems like he’s cool people” I said as we leaned our backs up against the bottom of the stage.

“Yeah he really is. I’m just wondering how he ended up with your ex?” she wondered

“I don’t know, but I hope he lets her go before she bleeds him dry”

“Me too baby, but looks like she’s the furthest thing from his mind right now” she replied pointing to him dancing with Cai to Alicia Key’s Un-Thinkable.

“Yep, that’s the way it looks to me too”

Slowly people started to leave, coming up to us to say good night, pretty soon nobody was left but our normal crew that we hung out with, and ironically just about everybody was booed up.

“Say Chris, man I really do apologize for earlier. Man I had no idea that you were her ex-boyfriend, I really wasn’t trying to cause any drama” Jermaine said coming up to me and Taylor chilling at a table close to the dance floor. Taylor’s feet were hurting so we sat down and she took off her shoes.

“Man J, that’s not even your fault. That’s the way she is, full of drama and bullshit. I’m just going to tell you to be careful with her, she’s only looking out for herself” I replied

“Oh I know, I already peeped that, and let it go. I don’t need any negativity around me, plus no body disrespects my family and gets away with it”

“I do understand that” I replied

“So Tay, what’s up with your girl Cai?” he turned his attention to Taylor

“Boy, didn’t you just break up with you girl, now you already trying to move on my bestie? PAUSE” Taylor laughed sitting in my lap

“Girl, me and that girl were not serious, we’ve been together for just a few months” he replied. I looked at him kinda funny, because me and Taylor had only been together just over 2 months, so if he had been with Karrueche for a few months, then she was messing with him behind my back. I can’t be mad at him though, because he didn’t know, but Karrueche, that’s another story.

“Well, I’ll talk to her and see if she’s feeling you, but I can’t make you no promises. She’s going back to TX in a few days. Why don’t you ask her out to lunch or dinner or something? Better yet, why don’t you come over for dinner on Monday night” Taylor smiled looking at me

“Yeah, that sounds good to me” I nodded

“Ok then, we can do that” he replied

“So, look at the happy couple” Karrueche grinned walking up to us

“Karrueche, I told you to leave, it’s over between us” Jermaine said coldly as Taylor stood up from her position on my lap. I took a survey of the room, and just as I had predicted earlier, her girls were headed in our direction.

“This ain’t even about your ass, this is about a bitch stealing my man” Karrueche replied, her attention on Taylor.

“Lil girl, you got one more time to call me a bitch” Taylor replied stepping to Karrueche. This time I didn’t try to hold her back, because to be truthfully honest, it was time for Karrueche to learn her lesson and I was gonna let Taylor be the teacher. Plus at the end of the day, I’m a guy, we like girl fights

“Why, what you gonna do about it BITCH” Karrueche literally spit in Taylor’s face. No words were spoken by Taylor, she just pulled back her fist and punched Karrueche in her right eye, sending her falling to the floor. I always knew that Taylor had a temper and hands, but I have to admit to actually see her in action, it kinda turned me on and shocked me all at the same time. The next thing I knew, Picahoe, I mean Karrueche was getting up reaching for Taylor’s hair, with no luck, because Taylor punched her again, lifting her off the floor by her hair, holding her head back as she issued her another punch to the face before letting her go.

“Bitch get off her” Seiko screamed trying to pull Taylor off of Karrueche, but before she could even reach Taylor good, he face was introduced to Cai’s fist, knocking her to the ground. I couldn’t believe it, it was 2 girl fights going on, and what was even funnier was that no one was trying to stop either one of them.

Karrueche pulled Taylor’s loose ponytail that she had done up for the night, and punched her in the jaw. Taylor returned the punch with a knee to her stomach sending her bellowing over in pain, as the kneed her again. Taylor let Karrueche’s hair go and she fell to the floor, then Taylor kicked her as hard as she could in the stomach. For every punch that Taylor met Karrueche with, Cai met Seiko with one just like it. Justin wasn’t lying when he said that Taylor and Cai were too much alike.

“I told your stupid ass to stay the fuck away from me BITCH” Taylor yelled as she kicked her one more time before walking off.

Karrueche got up and lunged for Taylor, pulling her hair again, before Taylor even had a chance to turn around, Nicki had grabbed Karrueche by the hair and issued her a set of blows to the stomach before letting her go. Taylor grabbed Karrueche by the hair, as Cai did the same to Seiko, “It’s time to take the trash out bestie” she said to Cai as they drug the two girls across the floor kicking and trying to get loose to the front door. By the time they reached the door, the girls had managed to stand up just in time to literally get thrown outta the Spot on their asses!

“You okay bestie” Taylor asked Cai

Cai looked at both of her arms for any scratches or blood, “Yeah, I’m good bestie, but lets get you cleaned up” she said taking her by the arm to the restroom to clean up her face.

“What the hell just happened?” Tyga came up to me with a look that was half amusement, half shock

“Man, Karrueche just got her ass handed to her on a platter” I chuckled

“I bet she’ll think twice before fuckin with Taylor” Jermaine said standing next to me, causing me to look over at him with a smile

“HELL YEAH” me and Tyga laughed in unison

TAMMY POV

The night was amazing. Justin was really enjoying himself, and you could tell too. The entertainment that Taylor had put together was more than I expected it to be. I have to admit watching Taylor and Chris flirt with each other on the stage was really cute, they are so cute together. But the biggest surprise was for me from Justin. I know we had talked about getting married and having a family one day, but I just didn’t think he was ready for that now, with everything that we had going on. I couldn’t help but replay that scene over and over again in my head

Justin kneeled down on one knee and took my left hand in his “Tamala Marie Wilson, you are my bestfriend and my lover, you’ve been there through everything and I can’t imagine you not being there for everything. Will be the first and last face I see everyday for the rest of our lives?” he asked as tears streamed down my face. I smiled hard and speechlessly nodded yes as he placed the engagement ring on my finger. He stood from his knee as I threw my arms around his neck as everyone applauded.

The following 30 minutes were a blur. I do remember Taylor and Chris coming up to us and saying congratulations and giving us a hug. I showed her and Nicki my ring and just as we came off the stage, the Martins, all of them, smothered us in hugs. GT played a nice little love mix for us which included Point of it All, Un-thinkable, So In Love, and Sweet Lady, as we danced to it and all the other couples did too. Slowly people started to leave, coming up to give us congratulations and to tell Justin Happy Birthday. After a little while the only people left were the regular crew with their girlfriends. All of us were like a family in itself. If you stepped to one of us, you stepped to all of us. I was still a little worried about Taylor with Karrueche being there. I knew Taylor could handle herself, but I just didn’t want that skanky ass girl ruining the night for my sister-in-law. I surveyed the room to see if I could see any signs of the skank, and just as I spotted her, she was approaching Taylor, Chris, and Jermaine who were at a table at the back of the dance floor talking. I watched closely as Taylor stood up from where she was sitting on Chris’s lap, slowly making my way towards them; she stepped to Karrueche and as I approached them, Karrueche was hitting the floor. It all happened so fast because before you knew it, there was two fights going on. Seiko had tried to lunge at Taylor and Cai met her with a fist. Then the next thing I knew Nicki was goin in on Karrueche. Taylor grabbed Karrueche by the hair, and Cai grabbed Seiko by the hair, Taylor looked at Cai “It’s time to take the trash out bestie” and with that, they drug the 2 girls by their hair, kicking and trying to get loose, towards the front door. I ran ahead and opened the door for them just in time for Taylor and Cai to throw out that trash.

“You okay bestie?” Taylor asked Caitlin

Cai looked at both of her arms for any scratches or blood, “Yeah, I’m good bestie, but lets get you cleaned up” she said taking her by the arm to the restroom to clean up her face. Taylor had a few scratches on her arms and one on her face, but for the most part, she still looked beautiful. Cai and I took her to the ladies room to get her cleaned up. A minute after we got into the ladies room, Malika, Lauren, Keri, Nicki and Carmen came in to check on us.

“Tay, you okay hun?” Nicki asked coming into the restroom

“Yeah, I’m good Nick, by the way, thanks for getting her off of me” Taylor smiled

“Oh it’s no problem barbz, she had it coming to her, dismissing me like I ain’t shit” Nicki replied

“Yeah Nick, I bet she’ll remember your name now” Lauren laughed causing all of us to laugh and lighten the mood a little.

“Good looking out Caitlin” I smiled referring to her taking care of Seiko

“You know I wasn’t gonna let them double team my bestie, bitches must have gotten it twisted” Cai said with all attitude

“C’mere chica, let me fix you up” Carmen said pulling Taylor to the bench that sat in the restroom to fix her hair.

“I feel good about beating her ass, but I feel so bad about ruining Justin’s birthday party” Taylor said, he voice soft and low

“Aww, Tay you just did what you had to do, put Picahoe in her place, and I’m sure Justin is more proud of you than he is upset” I said kneeling down in front of her

“Yeah, but I still feel bad, I let her bring me down to her level, and I really never wanted Chris to see me like that either” she said with a deep sigh

“It’s okay Taylor, don’t let it bring you down, just feel good in knowing that you stomped her ass, and that she’ll be leaving you and Chris alone for a while” Malika said

We stayed in the restroom for a few more minutes to try to calm Taylor down and get her fixed up so that she was looking as beautiful as she did before the fight. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her close as she wrapped her arms around me “I love you sister-in-law, and you know that I got your back anytime, anywhere. I’m just glad you came out of it unharmed”

“I love you too SISTER-IN-LAW!! We have a wedding to start planning, I’m so excited!!” she exclaimed rocking me side to side “Thanks dolls, you know I love all of you” she smiled coming out of our hug and opening her arms for a group hug as everyone joined in.
We all laughed and hugged each other, only to be interrupted by a knock on the door.