Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

The News

TAYLOR POV

It’s been about three months since Justin’s birthday party. Things have been going pretty good. Things with me and Chris are great, he’s moved in since Mijo is now living in his house, plus he spent most of his time at my house anyway. Cai finally moved to Atlanta about a month ago, so she’s been staying with us until she gets her own place. My partner and friend Monique wanted to branch out, so she took a position as Keri’s personal assistant, so Cai bought her out and is now my partner at the studio. It works out great, she has a lot of ideas and concepts for different clients and she’s great with the books. I told her that she needs to get into modeling because she’s beautiful, but she thinks I’m crazy. Jermaine is trying really hard to get with her, but she’s playing hard to get, that girl knows she wants to be with him. Tammy and Justin finally settled on a date and colors for the wedding, so now we’re really starting to plan the Big Day. And things at the club couldn’t be better, it’s the city’s newest hot spot for just about everything. All the new events that we put into place a few months back have taken off really well and they continue to stay packed. It’s crazy how things are going right now, and for some reason in the back of my mind, I can’t help be think that I’m going to wake up from this beautiful dream into a horrible reality. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure that it’s not a dream at all.

“Ro!!” Chris yelled the nickname he had recently given me through the house “Ro, where are you ma?”

“I’m in here Maury” I called from the dark room, using his nickname that I had given him the day he started calling me by middle name, Rochelle, for no reason at all. When I asked him why he decided to use my middle name, he said that Tay was too close to Kae. He shortened it to Ro a few weeks ago, so I decided to call him by his middle name and when he shortened mine, I shortened his. Our family and friends think we’re silly, but they’ve gotten used to it.

“Can I come in?” he spoke from the other side of the door

“Yeah, but be careful” I replied over my shoulder as he quietly entered the room as though him talking would ruin the development of the pictures.

“Hey ma” he whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist, his chest pressed up against my back.

“Hey papi” I giggled back as his breath tickled my ear.

“What pictures you working on?”

“The ones from the dinner the other night” I replied

“The one in the backyard, that everybody was at?”

“Yeah, what’s up with you baby?” I said as he rested his chin on my shoulder

“Nothing” he replied

“You lie! You wouldn’t have been calling my name all around the house if it was nothing, what’s up Maury?” I said stepping aside so that I could hang up the last picture to dry.

“Where is everybody?” he asked not answering my question

“Cai and Jermaine took Matty to Chuck E. Cheese, you just missed them, they left about 10-20 minutes ago”

“So we have the house to ourselves for a few hours” he smirked as we headed out of the dark room, his hands on my waist

“Yes sir we do” I smiled as we entered the kitchen

“Good, I’m gonna need those hours” he smiled a devilish grin, scooping me up in his arms, bridal style as I habitually wrapped my arms around his neck

“What are you doin?”

“Taking advantage of the alone time that we have thanks to Jermaine and Cai” he said kissing my lips then heading to the bedroom.

“Really? And just how do you plan on doing that” I smiled as we entered the bedroom and he kicked to door closed behind him once we crossed the threshold. I looked around the room to find candles lit all around the room and going into the bathroom. “What is this?” I smiled at him, he just shrugged his shoulders and lifted an eyebrow.

“I can show you better than I can tell you” he replied gently laying me down on the bed, planting kisses all over my neck.

“Mmmm, well I’m watching” I softly moaned as he slid his hands up my torso, slowly lifting my shirt, taking it off and exposing my VS lace bra.

He continued to plant kisses on my neck, balancing himself on his elbow as I slowly laid back flat on the bed. He kissed up my neck to my jaw until he was at my lips, where he just hovered over me, his lips lightly brushing against mine, then slowly sliding his tongue across my bottom lip before allowing his lips to meet mine; slowly and gently slipping his tongue in allowing it to tangle and intertwine with mine in a deep passionate kiss that was slow, soft and sexy. He slowly pulled out of our kiss, tugging and sucking on my bottom lip, and just stared into my eyes. I never needed him to say anything in the heat of the moment, his eyes talked to me, they told me everything I wanted and needed to know. With one quick and soft peck on my lips our stare was broken as he continued to plant kisses on my jaw down to my neck, slowly sliding his tongue down to my chest, as he unsnapped my bra with one hand and slid the straps down with the fingertips of his other hand. I caressed the back of his head, sliding my hands down his back. As he took off my bra, he gently caressed, kissed, and massaged my breast with both his tongue and his hands. He planted soft kisses down my torso to my belly button, sitting up to unbuckle my jeans, biting his bottom lip and giving me his bedroom eyes. I set up on my elbows, staring him in the eyes. He leaned forward and continued by planting a deep long kiss on my lips, causing me to lay back flat again. I slid my hands up his torso taking off his shirt, exposing his well tatted chest. Chris set up and stood at the foot of the bed, unbuckling his belt and pants, slowly pulling them down, a smile of delight spread across my lips at the sight of him standing at full attention in his boxers, as a smirk spread across his at the sight of my smile. He grabbed my ankles and quickly pulled me down closer to the end of the bed, causing me to let a squeal of amusement, as he chuckled at the whole thing. He gently pulled my boy short panties off as I slid his boxers down with my feet. Chris leaned over and kissed my lips laying me back on the bed as I opened my legs for him to lay his body between. He took his rock solid manhood and slowly slid it into me, as I let a soft moan escape from my lips.

*****One Hour Later*****

I collapsed breathlessly against Chris’s bare sweaty chest. We had been going at it for an hour, something that we hadn’t had a chance to do for the last few months. Chris wrapped his arms around my back and held me close, kissing my hair as I kissed his chest.

“Wow baby, we haven’t done that in a long time” I smiled into his chest as we both tried to catch our breath

“I know” he chuckled out of breath

“Did you have something to do with getting them out of the house” I set my head up to look at him, resting my chin on his chest

“Who me?” he replied trying to sound innocent

“Yes you Mr. Brown”

“Now why would I do that?” he replied

“I’m not sure exactly, but I know you had something to do with it” I laughed, slowly sliding off of his manhood and onto the bed to lay in his arms.

“I kinda did” he finally admitted “I called Cai earlier today and asked if she minded taking Matty out for a few hours, then when I got home I came and lit the candles before coming to find you. I wanted to have you to myself for a little while, because it’s going to be awhile before we can have time like this alone together” he continued playing with my hand, allowing our fingers to intertwine with one another.

“Why you say that baby? We can get a few hours to ourselves like this whenever we want”

“Yeah we can, but it won’t be for a few months” he replied

“Chris, what are you not telling me baby?” I looked up at him, the wrinkles in forehead starting to form “Talk to me baby, what’s going on?”

“Well” he started as I sat up on my elbow resting my head in my hand staring at him “remember I told you that we were trying to finalize the dates and venues for a possible tour?”

“Yeahhhh”

“Well, we got everything finalized last night, we leave in 3 weeks” he said, a look of worry on his face

“That’s great baby!” I exclaimed, throwing my arms around his torso. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back on top of him. “I’m happy for you” I said laying my head on his shoulder, nuzzling in the crook of his neck

“You are baby?” he said, his voice sounding unsure

“Yeah, you’ve been talking about it for the last 2 months; how excited you are to be going on tour, to get back on stage, to be close to your fans. This is exactly what you want” I kissed his neck

“You’re not mad? I mean we’re not going to have that much time together because I’ll be having crazy practices, then I’ll be gone for about 3 months” he kissed my shoulder

“No baby, why would I be mad? I mean it’s not like I didn’t know anything about it, it’s all you’ve been talking about. Then after watching you at Justin’s party; you love being on the stage, I want you to be able to do what you love doing. I’ll be here when you get home after practice, I’ll be here when you come home from being on tour” I said sitting up, my legs straddled across his waist.

“I just hate having to be away from you and Matt for so long” he said grabbing my hips. “I don’t think we’ve been away from each other for that long since I’ve known you, and things are different now that we’re together” he replied slowly pushing himself up with his elbows, scooting back so that his back was up against the headboard, holding on to my hips to keep me steady as he moved

“I know baby, but that’s your job, that’s what you love to do, I can’t stand in the way of that. We’ll figure something out while you’re gone. Maybe I’ll come to a couple cities with you or something, but we’ll figure it out” I replied leaning over kissing his lips.

“Yeah, and you can bring Matt with you too, I’m sure he’d love being on the bus”

“So, whose going with you?” I inquired

“Tyga, Bow, and I’m trying to see if Trey wants to go too”

“That sounds like a nice show, I’m definitely going to come to a few shows then” I smiled

“How about this, I leave in 3 weeks, the 1st show is in New York, then I’ll be back for a show here 2 weeks after that, how about you and Matt come to the show, and then ya’ll can come to the following shows after that. You know get on the tour bus with us, what do you think?” he smiled gently rubbing the back of his hand against my cheek.

“That sounds like a plan, that’ll give me time to clear up my schedule then. All though Matt with the 4 of ya’ll is to be questioned” I laughed

“Why?”

“Because the 4 of ya’ll together will corrupt my sweet lil boy” I laughed

“Now we wouldn’t do that, no more than what he already is” he laughed quickly flipping me over so that he was on top of me. He pecked my lips then started planting kissing down my neck to my shoulder blade.

I’d be lying if I said that I’m not a little sad that he’ll be leaving me for 3 months, but that’s his job. I will miss him, but as long as he’s doing what he loves to do, I’m happy. I know he loves me and that’s all that matters right? Why am I feeling like this tour could possibly be an issue for us, why does it feel like there won’t be an us after this tour is over. Maybe I’m just trippin, everything will be alright, right?

“Babe, lets go get something to eat” Chris said pulling me out of my thoughts

“Huh? Ok, what you wanna eat?”

“Whatever you want is fine with me ma” he smiled hovering over me

“I want some stuffed crab” I smiled

“Ok, well Papadeaux is it then”

He got off him and climbed out the bed. I went into the closet to find something to put on before going to start the shower, but Chris beat me to it.

“How about you pick out the units, and I’ll get the shower started” he called from bathroom

“Mine and yours?” I asked for clarification

“Yes babe, mine and yours”

I walked into my closet and looked through my shirts for one that just called out to me. I decided on some skinny jeans and a one shoulder blouse with some black flat ballerina slippers. I threw them on the bed, then went into Chris’s closet and pulled out some skinny jeans and a plaid button down shirt and his black Vans.

“You done baby?” he called from the bathroom door

“Yeah, here I come” I replied as I came out of his closet “Is this okay?” I asked holding up the unit for his approval

“Yeah, that’s cool baby, now come on let me clean you up” he smirked

“You so nasty” I giggled as I laid his clothes on the bed next to mine. Chris came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and planted kisses down my neck, “Weren’t you just rushing me to take a shower a few minutes ago?” I giggled

“Yes, but you just look so sexy, I couldn’t help myself” he replied as I turned around in his arms.

“Really, is that so?” I wrapped my arms around his neck

“Mmhmm” he bit his bottom lip sliding his soft hands up and down my back, staring into my eyes. I felt like he could read my every thought.

“C’mon silly, I’m hungry” I blushed, turning around in his arms, pulling away from him then grabbing his hand, pulling him into the bathroom.

He doubled checked the water before stepping in the shower, then taking my hand, helped me into the shower. I stood under the hot water, my back to the faucet as it ran down my body, leaning my head back to let the pulsating water run over my face. Chris leaned over softly kissing my neck. We spent the next 10-15 minutes making out in the shower, causing the bathroom to become steamer that what it already was. We bathed each other and got out the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body as Chris wrapped a towel around his waist. I walked into our bedroom and over to the dresser, pulling out a black matching bra and boy shorts panty set, and threw them on top of the outfit that I picked out to wear. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my Carried Away body lotion from Bath & Body Works; sitting on the bed, I lotion my body. Chris walked out of the bathroom, leaned up against the door post and just watched me. I’m not sure how long he had been watching me before I noticed him.

“What? Why are you watching me?” I blushed

“No reason, just admiring my girl, that’s all” he said pushing himself off of the wall and taking a few steps close to the bed, leaning over, resting his hands on the bed, on either side of me.

“Is that so, well you like what you see?” I teased

“Yes ma’am I do” he smiled pecking my lips before standing back up straight and going over to the dresser to grab his boxer briefs and a wifebeater from his drawer.

I slipped on my bra and boy shorts, then went into the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. I really only put on make- up when we go out to the club or something, so I didn’t put on much but some eye liner, mascara, lip liner, and lip gloss. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and let it air dry so that my natural curls would show. I went back into the bedroom and Chris was buckling up his pants. I smiled at the sight of him looking all sexy. I pulled on my skinny jeans and my blouse, then slipped into my slippers.

“You ready?” he asked as he stood up from putting on his shoes, straightening out his pants and shirt.

“Yeah, I’m ready” I said opening my closet door to take one more look at myself in the full length mirror that was on the inside of the closet door. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed for the door. I walked into the kitchen to find Chris rummaging through the refrigerator. “What are you doing, we’re getting ready to go eat babe” I laughed at the sight of him.

“I know I was just looking for something to snack on until we get there” he smiled closing the refrigerator door.

I shook my head and pushed him out the door “Lets go greedy” I laughed. He let up the garage door, unlocked the doors, started to car, and we were on our way.