Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

GoodBye, Homecoming

TAYLOR POV
I fluttered my eyes open to Chris looking down at me, gently sweeping a strand of hair from my face. “How long have you been watching me sleep?” I smiled up at him.

“For about the past hour and a half” he blushed

“How long have I been sleep?” the last time I looked at the clock it read 3:30am; me and Chris had literally been going at it for about 3-4 hours, stopping to take 15-20 breaks in between.

“You’ve been sleep for about the past 2 ½ hours”

“And you’ve been watching me for the past hour and a half? When did you sleep baby?” I asked

“I slept for about an hour or so, but I got up to go to the bathroom and I couldn’t go back to sleep, and you looked so beautiful and peaceful that I didn’t want to wake you up” he said wrapping his arms around me pulling me close to him as our legs entangled with one another.

“I can’t believe you watched me sleep” I giggled nestling my face in his chest.

“It’s easy, you don’t move that much in your sleep” he chuckled

“That’s not what I meant silly” I laughed rolling over on top of him and straddling his waist.

“Well what did you mean then?” he laughed holding on to my waist, then sweeping a strand of hair from my face.

“I meant, you actually spent an hour or so watching me sleep baby, just laying there watching me sleep” I laughed

“Ok, well not the whole hour and a half, I did look at my itinerary and kinda study it and calculate distances and times and stuff like that” he finally admitted as I laid my head in the crook of his neck, he softly rubbed small circles on my back. I kissed the crook of his neck.

“What time do you have to be at the Phillips Arena?” I asked kissing him on his neck again

“At 8” he smiled, I could feel his cheek bones rise.

“Hmmm, and its 5:30” I replied sitting up to look at him in the face

“Yep” she smirked “what you have in mind” he asked holding on to my hips. I just smiled at him biting my bottom lip, “oh yeah” he smiled as if he read my mind

“Mmhmm” I smiled nodding my head as he quickly flipped me over so that he was on top of me, making me laugh

“You ain’t said nothing but a word Ro” he chuckled

“I didn’t even say anything” I laughed

“You didn’t have to, I read your mind baby” he smiled leaning in kissing my lips.

********** A Few Hours Later **********

“Ok, you ready?” Chris asked as I tied the laces on my Vans. He stuffed his iPhone in his pocket and walked towards the bed

“Yeah” I said softly

“C’mere” he said taking my hand as I stood up, then pulling me close to him. As I laid my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I felt the tears start to slowly and quietly roll down my eyes. The tighter he held me, the more they fell, until they were falling uncontrollably and my body slowly shook. “Shhh babe, it’s okay. Calm down, I’ll be home before you know it” he said rubbing his hands up and down my back, trying to sooth me and calm me down.

“I know baby. I’m just missing you already, that’s all” I sniffed “Now, your shirt’s all wet” I said lifting my head off of his chest and wiping my eyes. I was glad that I didn’t have on any make up.

“It’s okay Ro, it’s just your tears, and I’m okay with taking those with me for now” he laughed making me laugh and lightening the mood. “C’mon, we gotta go. You okay?” he asked me taking my hand and heading towards the door.

“Yeah, I just didn’t want to break down, especially in front of everybody” I blushed as we walked towards the den where Matthew was watching cartoons. “Ya’ll ready?” I asked as we walked in the room. Cai and Matt were riding with me to take Mama J and Chris to the arena to meet the tour buses. Cai said that she wanted to go to be there for me, in case I couldn’t drive home. She knows me too well, but I refuse to break down in front of everybody, I had to be strong for Matthew. He wasn’t real happy about Chris leaving, but after I explained to him that he would be back and when he comes back, we’re going to leave with him on the tour buses, he was okay with that. Chris loaded his and Mama J’s things into the trunk of my truck, as we got settled in the car. Chris jumped in the truck, and we gone.

***********************************

“Mama, is that the kinda bus that we’re going on when Chris comes back” Matthew exclaimed as we pulled up to the arena.

“Yes baby” I laughed. We all laughed at his excitement

“I tell you what lil man, I’ll take you on the bus before you leave, so you can see what the inside of it looks like” Chris smiled at him through the rear view mirror

“Cool!!” Matthew exclaimed

Chris parked the truck and we all got out. He went around the back to get the bags as me, Mama J, Cai, and Matthew walked towards the bus. Everybody was there. Lauren was holding on the Tyga, and Carmen was hugged up with Mijo. Bow was kinda just talking to everybody.

“Uncle Shad” Matthew ran up to Bow grabbing him around the legs almost tumbling him over.

“What’s up nephew?” Bow smiled leaning over giving Matthew dap. I spoke to everybody as the luggage was being loaded onto the buses.

“We’ll be ready to go in a few minutes” a tall dark slender lady informed Chris.

“Ok, cool. I’m just going to take my son and show him around the bus real quick” he told her taking Matthew’s hand and leading him to the bus. Wait a minute, did he just call Matthew his son? Maybe I’m hearing things.

“Ok that’s fine Chris” she called after him.

“Chris loves Matthew like his own” Mama J smiled watching them step on the bus.

“Yeah, I guess he does” I replied

“No need to guess bestie, he just called him his son, did you NOT hear him” Cai exclaimed

“I heard him” Mama J laughed “and I can pretty much guarantee you that he meant it too” she turned to me. I just smiled at her as she took my hand. “You’ll be okay, we’ll be back before you know it.” she said pulling into a tight embrace. “You know I’ll take good care of our boy” she smiled as we came out of our hug

“I know you will Mama J” I smiled as Chris and Matthew headed back our way. Matthew was so excited he just couldn’t stop talking about everything that was on the bus; from the PlayStation to the bathroom, it was too cute.

“Ok people, we’re ready to start boarding the buses” the lady called out to everybody.

Chris kneeled down to Matthew’s level “Ok lil man, I’m putting in charge of the house. You are going to have to be the man of the house while I’m gone and take care of your mama and Aunt Cai, you hear me. You call me everyday when you get home from school and tell me about your day okay. I’ll be back to get you the day AFTER Christmas, okay” he smiled at him “Gimme hug” he said as Matthew fell into his arms

“Be careful Chris” Matthew smiled

“I will. Remember what I said, you’re the man of the house now. I love you” Chris smiled

“I will. I love you too Chris” he replied as they came out of there embrace. Chris gave Cai a hug and told her to keep me busy so I wouldn’t think about him being gone so much. She said that she would and told him to be careful. Mama J said her goodbyes to Matthew and Cai, giving them hugs before getting on the bus.

Chris stepped to me and pulled me close to him. “Remember what we talked about Ro, a month and a half, I’m coming to get you and Matty. Skype, text, and call everyday. I love you baby” he said pulling away to look at me in my face.

“I know I remember. I love you too” I replied as he pressed his lips against mine and gave me the sweetest, most passionate kiss that he’s ever given me. “Be good” I smiled as we pulled out of our embrace and he turned to walk to the bus.

“I will, I got the best thing that ever happened to me waiting for me to come back and get her” he flashed his dimply smile and winked.

CHRIS POV

It’s been about a month and a half since I’ve seen Taylor and Matt. Don’t get me wrong, I love being on tour and on stage, but I’m missing my girl. I’m glad that Cai is there with her and Matthew, even though I know her family is close by; just the idea of them being in that house alone bothers me. She probably wouldn’t have let me get her a guard for her either; that’s just the way she is. It’s hard staying faithful when you have girls throwing themselves at you everywhere you go. They bold too, I don’t know how they do it, but they end up on the bus when I get on there. The first couple of times they caught me off guard; when I got on the bus, they were sitting on my bed waiting for me, half naked. I had to have Pat come get them off. I love Taylor too much to mess up what we have with some groupie or skank. With the holidays coming up, I’m missing her even more. My show in Atlanta ain’t until the day after Christmas. I wish I could spend our first Christmas together, but unfortunately my schedule won’t let me. I’ll be traveling on Christmas day.

New Text Message

The One <3: Hey baby, I can’t wait 2 c u, I miss u so much

Breezy: I miss u 2 Ro, I’ll be home in a few days

The One <3: Yayyy!!

Breezy: U are coming to the show right?

The One <3: Of course baby, I’m about to go shopping for a new outfit now

Breezy: R u bringing Matt w/u?

The One <3: He’d be upset if I didn’t

Breezy: Yeah he would. I can’t wait 2 c ya’ll

The One <3: I know babe, we miss u 2. Skype isn’t enough, I need u here

Breezy: I know, I’ll b there soon

The One <3: Well, get some rest Maury, u’ll need it when u get home ;p

Breezy: I like the sound of that, I love u baby

The One <3: I love u more

Taylor was right, skyping just wasn’t enough for me, I needed to have her in my arms, I needed/wanted to touch her all over her beautiful body. We skyped as much as possible, at first it was almost everyday that we were skyping. When we did, it was usually just to be able to see each other. I’d tell her about some of the crazy things that we’d seen on the road or done, like water gun fights with super soakers filled with stuff like chocolate milk and stuff like that. Matthew would get on and tell me about his day and what he’s been up to. We never did any of the “couple skypes” I never wanted to run the risk of getting caught by anyone on either end. One night we were playing around on Skype, just laughing and talking as though we were sitting in the same room together; we were playing name that song, a game that we play at home whenever we download new music on our iPods. Taylor played a song that was familiar to me, but it wasn’t until she started singing it that I remember my part of the song I smiled at the thought of us singing “Never Leave” over Skype and how everybody just got quiet when they heard her singing. I couldn’t tell her that the whole bus heard her singing, she would kill me.

Knock Knock

“Come in” I called lying across my bed, my MacBook open in front of me

“Hey son, what you doing?” mama asked as she walked in. Her and Aunt Christine got on our bus when we made our last stop at the Waffle House.

“Nothing, just chillin” I replied pulling up my twitter

@CMBreezy: I Love TeamBreezy, tours been awesome so far, missing the fam though. Happy Holidays ya’ll! See you soon Ro!

“You feeling okay son?” mama asked

“Yeah, I’m fine mama, why?”

“You just look like something’s bothering you, that’s all” she smiled rubbing my arm

“Just missing Tay, that’s all. This is our first Christmas together, and I’m not going to be able to spend it with her, that’s all, other than that, I’m good” I forced a smile

“Well, that’s what I came to talk to you about”

“What’s up?” I said getting curious, closing my MacBook and sitting up

“I just talked to Christine, and it looks like due to the weather conditions in Connecticut, we have to reschedule tomorrow night’s show, so we’re heading straight for Atlanta, we should be there first thing in the morning” she smiled

“Are you serious mama?” I smiled

“Yes, so looks like God fixed it so that you will be able to spend Christmas with Taylor” she smiled bright, her green eyes sparkling “Why don’t you call and tell her that you’ll be home for Christmas hun”

“Naww, I want to surprise her. We need to stop by the mall though, so I can get her and Matthew something. I wasn’t expecting to be with her until after Christmas so I had planned on getting her something on the road. I did do some online shopping and sent them some gifts which they should get tomorrow, but I want to have something to personally give her, you know what I mean?” I said scooting down to the foot of the bed. “Does Mijo know yet?” I asked getting up and heading to the door

“No, I haven’t told him yet” mama walked through the door as I held it open for her

“Cool, I’ll tell him, and let him know that it’s a surprise to Taylor, so if he tells Carmen, she can’t tell Taylor”

“Sounds like a plan son. I’m happy that I’ll be with you for Christmas though” she smiled rubbing my arm.

“I know, I’m glad to be with you and most of the fam for Christmas this year too. I just wish that Tootie and Deshawn were here though” I replied missing my sister.

“Yeah son, I miss them too” she smiled

I took a seat at the little table on the bus next to my aunt. She was going through her iPhone.

“What’s up Chris?” she asked, not looking up from her phone

“Nothing, so what happened to tomorrow night’s show?” I asked already knowing that it was canceled but not knowing all the details

“Well, due to the weather, they have been experiencing some power outages and the venue is in one of the areas that’s without power. I’m trying to see if we can reschedule the show for a few days after the last show, and still be able to accept the tickets for those who have already purchased them” she replied putting her iPhone on the table.

“Oh ok, so we’re headed to ATL now then?” I asked trying not to sound overly excited

“Yesss boy, we’re headed to ATL” she smiled “So am I gonna to get to meet this Taylor that I’ve heard so much about?” she questioned

“Of course, you know I’ll introduce you to her and her family”

“Well, from what I hear, she’s a sweet girl, I’m looking forward to meeting her. Are you gonna to call her and let her know that you’re comin home?” she asked resting her head on her hands

“Naw, I want to surprise her, I need to stop and pick up her gift though”

“We should be in Atlanta early enough for you to do some shopping” she laughed knowing that the last thing I need to do is shop, I’ll end up with new tennis shoes or something.

“Well, I look forward to meeting her then” she smiled

I’m excited, I get to spend Christmas with my family; both my immediate and extended family TOGETHER.