Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Ready for Christmas

TAYLOR POV

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love the spirit of the atmosphere, the smell of the Christmas tress, the music, the lights, the decorating. I’ve decorated almost the whole house. In fact, I have three trees in my house. One in the living room in front of the front window, one in the den next to the fire place, and one in the upstairs family room. I had so much to do. Things at the club are crazy, we decided to have a Christmas Eve bash. Since Chris and all the guys were out on the road, with the exception of Trey and Drake, I made a few calls to some people I knew to see if they would possibly be interested in participating in the event. CHRISTMAS EVE AT THE SPOT was going to be nice. With the help of Tammy, Carmen, Lauren, Malika, Sydney, Angie, and of course Cai, we decorated the club in silver and blue for Christmas, with the theme being snowflakes. I was so excited about the show. We’re having one of my photographer friends come in and set up a picture area for everyone to take a picture as gift from the J Spot, along with a red carpet outside that everyone was going to get to walk on and have their picture taken on as well. It was just our way of saying thank you for the support.

I texted Chris because I was missing him more now than when he left a little more than a month ago. This was going to be our first Christmas together, but unfortunately his schedule wouldn’t allow for him to come home on Christmas. He wouldn’t be here until the day after Christmas. He had a show in Connecticut tonight, so he’d be spending Christmas Day on the road.

“Hey Tay, I’m almost ready” Cai called from upstairs. She had found a really nice condo not too far from me or the studio, that she’s moving into at the 1st of the year. I’m excited for her too. Her and Jermaine have seemed to be spending more and more time together, so I’m hoping that after the new year, they’ll get it together.

“Ok that’s fine, I need to make a phone call anyway”

I scrolled through my contacts for the number

“Hello” the voice said on the other end

“Hey Mariah, it’s Taylor”

“Oh hi Taylor, what’s up? Do you need me to watch Matty for you?” she asked

“No, not this time sweetie”

“Oh ok, well what’s up”

“I was wondering if you’d like to come to the Christmas bash at the club tomorrow night. My parents are going to watch Matthew, and I think that you’ll really enjoy the bash. I’ll call your mom and make sure that it’s okay with her. Would you like to go?”

“Seriously Taylor? I’d love to go, but I don’t have anything to wear” she replied

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll get you a really cute dress while I’m out today, just come by my house tomorrow night around 7pm so that you can get ready.”

“OMG Taylor, I don’t know what to say, thank you so much”

“Oh, it’s nothing sweetie, thank YOU for being an awesome babysitter and taking such good care of my baby when I’m gone. I’ll call your mom and ask if it’s okay. So I’ll see you tomorrow then?”

“Yes definitely” she exclaimed

“Ok cool” I replied before hanging up. I called Mariah’s mom and told her exactly what was going on and who was going to be there, and she was more than happy to allow her to go. I told her mother that I would be responsible for her and her safety so she had nothing to worry about. She informed me that their family celebrated Christmas at midnight, so they would still be up when I brought her home.

“Ok chica, I’m ready” Cai said coming down the stairs.

“You got on your shopping shoes” I laughed

“You know I do. The girls meeting up with us? Are we picking up Matt tonight?” she asked

“No, mama and daddy have all the grandkids until Christmas dinner. Daddy’s taking them to get a tree in the morning, and they’re gonna decorate it tomorrow night. They look forward to doing this every year” I explained “We’re going to meet them at Guadalajara for lunch”

“Oh ok, well LEGGO” she laughed. I grabbed my keys off of the counter and headed out the door right behind Cai.

CAI POV

It was nice outside, not too cold, the sun was shining and the sky was a pretty blue. Taylor and I were going to finish our Christmas shopping and get our outfits for the Christmas Eve bash at the club. Matt was gone to his grandparents’ house until Christmas dinner, so it was just us girls at the house. I have to admit I was missing my family; this would be my first Christmas away from home, but it was just something that I would have to get used to. I loved being here, and at the 1st of the year, I’ll be moving into my own place. Jermaine just moved into a condo close by the one I’m moving into. Things in the last month and a half have been awesome. We’ve spent just about everyday together, even when he’s in the studio recording. He stops by our studio and hangs out with me sometimes too. I find myself getting more and more comfortable with him everyday. He is really becoming a friend, and hopefully he’ll become more soon, I just hope he feels the same way.

Taylor told me what she wanted to do for Mariah and I thought it was really sweet. Since the club is closed today, we spent most of last night decorating it for the bash tomorrow night. Taylor hasn’t said anything, but I know my bestie, she’s really missing Chris right now. I’ve been able to keep her pre-occupied with girl’s day and just hanging out like we used to in Houston; I promised Chris I would. Planning the events at the club kept her pre-occupied too. Thanksgiving was hard for her, but I have a feeling that Christmas is going to be harder. Taylor is the type of person that puts up a good front. On the outside, she looks like she’s well put together, calm, cool, collective, and easy going; and don’t get me wrong, she it, but she’s also fragile, she wears her heart on her sleeve, but you’ll never know when you’ve broken that same heart, even though she doesn’t mind speaking her mind. An oxymoron, I know, but that’s just how she is. You will never see her break down in front everybody, unless she just can’t take it anymore, you know, she’s reached her breaking point.

We pulled up to the Mall and parked the Range. It was still pretty early in the day so the mall wasn’t packed at all. We got out the car and headed in. We stopped and got our shoes first. We both got some killer Christian Louboutin boots. Taylor got the leather pair and I got the same pair in suede. She bought some gifts for her family and for Matthew, and of course Chris, even though she wasn’t going to see him until the day after Christmas. We got our outfits for the Christmas bash, and Taylor got a pretty dress for Mariah to wear as well. After two trips back to the truck with bags, it was time to meet the girls for lunch.

“So Taylor, how you feeling?” I asked, I was concerned about my bestie

“I’m good, why?” she replied with a half smile half confused look on her face

“I mean I know this is you and Chris’s first Christmas together and he’s not here, so I’m just checking on you, that’s all” I gently replied

“Awww, thanks bestie, but you don’t have to worry about me, I’m fine. I mean don’t get me wrong, I really do miss him, but he’ll be home in 2 days so, I’m okay I guess” she forced a smile

“Are you sure?” I was still not convinced

“Yeah, I’m good. So, what’s up with you and Jermaine?” she changed the subject on me; she flipped the script on me, that heffa.

“Nothing” I tried not to blush

“Whatever Caitlin, ya’ll have been spending a lot of time together for there to be nothing goin on”

“Well, I don’t know what to tell you, there’s nothing goin on” I lied, truth is I want there to be more goin on than what it is.

“Well, from what I know, he’s crazy about you, but he’s just respecting your wishes and taking it slow. He’s just waiting for you to say go” she smiled

“Well, in the last month or so, I’ve been getting more and more comfortable with him. He’s growing on me Tay, he really is. I’m ready to take it up a notch, but I just don’t want to be hurt again” I looked out the window

“You know if anybody understands you, it’s me. I’ve been there, in fact when I started liking Chris, I felt the same way you feel. But bestie, we can’t risk giving up on something that might be the best thing to ever happen to us, you know what I mean. Sometimes you just have to jump and trust that the other person will be there to catch you” she gently replied.

“Yeah, I know bestie. Thanks for everything, not just the place to stay, but for being there for me, ALWAYS” I turned to her with a smile

“Aww, you were there for me when I needed you, so I’m just returning the favor. That’s what friends are for right?”

We pulled up to Guadalajara’s Mexican restaurant, and parked right next to Nicki’s pink Lambo. We walked into the restaurant to find Nicki and Lauren waiting for us.

“Hey barbz” Nicki smiled, turning to give me and Taylor a hug.

“Hey ya’ll” Lauren followed behind Nicki with the hugs

“Hey chicas. Where’s Malika and Tammy?” I asked

“Oh they’re on their way, Malika is picking up Tammy from the club” Lauren replied

“Good afternoon ladies, how many in your party” the hostess smiled to us

“Ummm, six” Taylor replied after making a quick mental count

“Ok, right this way ladies” the hostess replied grabbing some menus and leading us to a table in the private meeting room. “When the rest of your party gets here, I’ll bring them back” she said before leaving.

Malika and Tammy arrived about 5 minutes later. We got a pitcher of Strawberry Margaritas and Mango Margaritas. We ordered our food and ate. Lunch with the girls was a lot of fun. I’m truly glad to have friends like Taylor, Lauren, Nicki, Tammy, Malika, and Carmen. They really are a sweet group of women, that have shown themselves to be good people and true friends.

After lunch we all headed to another mall and did some more shopping. We had to stop by the house because the Range was stuffed and we literally had no more room for anything else. That was me and Taylor’s cue to call it a day and head home. Jermaine was coming over and we were going to go catch a movie. I still hadn’t gotten Taylor anything, so since I was going out with Jermaine, that would give me the perfect opportunity to get her gift.

TYGA POV

Me and Lauren have been together for about 3 months now, and things are great. I’m missing her, being out here on the road though. It’s funny how none of these chicks that try to get at me can even compare to what I have at home. I just couldn’t do Lauren like that, she’s too sweet to be out here cheating on her, not to mention she fine as hell too.

Beeeeep Beep
New Text Message:

CB: Say nicca, show n Conn cancelled til end of tour, heading to ATL

Tyga: WORD?!? That’s what’s up

CB: Yeah, so it looks like we’ll b able 2 spend Christmas w/our girls

Tyga: That’s what’s up. Have u told babygirl?

CB: Nope, gonna surprise her, so if u tell L Boogie, tell her not 2 tell Tay.

Tyga: Fa sho

Well, looks like I’ll be able to spend Christmas with my girl and the YMCM family. This just might be a good Christmas after all. Now, I just need to get Lauren something special. Guess that means we need to go shopping. Shopping with Chris is damn near an all day thing.

I opened my contacts and scrolled down for the number and pressed call, it rang two times before it was answered.

“Hello” she said

“Hey boogie” I smiled into the phone

“Heyy baby, what ya doin?” she exclaimed

“Nothing, miss you”

“I miss you too, I can’t wait until you get home, I got something special for you” she replied

“Oh yeah, what?”

“I can’t tell you, but you’ll see when you get here” she giggled

“Well, that’ll be sooner than you think then, so I hope you’re ready to show me” I laughed

“What are you talking about Michael?”

“Well, Chris just texted me and said that the show in Connecticut has been rescheduled, so we’ll be in ATL tomorrow morning”

“WHAT?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? SERIOUSLY? Don’t play with me Michael” she screamed into the phone.

“Calm down baby, yes, I’m dead serious. But you can’t tell Taylor that we’re coming home”

“Why not? That’s my girl, you know I tell my girls everything” she replied

“Because Chris wants to surprise her, that’s why. You know how his ole sappy romantic azz is” I laughed

“Aww, I think that’s sweet of him baby. She’s missing him too. Hey how about he surprise her at the Christmas Eve Bash tomorrow night at the J-Spot?” she exclaimed

“They’re having a bash at the club tomorrow night?”

“Yeah, in fact we just finished decorating late last night. It’s closed tonight to prepare for the party tomorrow night. It’s going to be crazy. Trey, Drake, Wayne, JB, and a few other people are performing. There’s even mistletoe set up all over the club. It’s going to be a lot of fun” she replied

“Ok cool, I’ll let him know, he can just come hang out at my house until it’s time to go. But I’m not sure how we’re going to handle his mom and aunt though, the whole crew is coming.”

“We’ll figure it out, I’ll call Nicki and Trey and get it all set up, you just make sure he’s there. The club is opening at 8:30, and the show is starting at 10pm, so ya’ll have to be there by 10, she won’t be expecting it at all. I guess you could use the VIP Lounge entrance” she giggled.

“Ok that works, let me let him know what’s goin on then. I’ll call you back baby. I love you” I smiled into the phone.

“You love me Michael?” she sounded shocked

“Yeah, I love you Lauren”

“I love you too Michael” I could tell she was blushing.

“I’ll call you later baby”

“Ok” she said before hanging up.

I better let Chris know what’s goin down.