Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Someday At Christmas

CAI POV

I was sitting next to Taylor enjoying the show. Jermaine, Taylor & Evan had performed and Trey was on back on stage. He was performing some songs from his newest mixtapes Anticipation 2 and Lemme Hold Dat Beat. Fab had just took the stage with Trey to perform What I Be On. Jermaine was standing next to my chair, his arm draped on the back of the bar stool that I was sitting in. I have to admit I was comfortable with that. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me, then softly kissed my forehead.

“So, are you staying with me tonight?” he whispered in my ear

“That’s the plan” I smiled back

“Cool” he blushed

“I’m going to go check on Mariah, I’ll be back” Taylor leaned over to me.

“Ok chica” I nodded as she got up and walked to the front of the dance floor, in front of the stage to where Mariah was watching the show, a few minutes later, she was back. She took a seat in her chair and continued to watch the show. A slender light skinned man tapped her shoulder causing her to turn around.

“Oh my GAWD! What are you doing here?” she exclaimed. I turned to see who she was talking to.

“Sup shawty, thought I’d stop by the establishment to see what all the buzz around town was about” he smiled giving her a hug.

“Where’s Tiny?” she asked as she came out of their embrace

“I’m right here” she replied stepping from behind Tip to give Taylor a hug.

“I’m so happy to see ya’ll. And you’ve been home for some months, why is this the 1st time I’m seeing you” she fussed at him. He laughed and told her what all has been going on with him and the family. She pulled him and Tiny over and introduced us all. She told them to go up to the VIP lounge and enjoy themselves and she’d be up when the show was over. Justin got back on stage and continued with the show.

“I need to see if I can get my sister from another mother up here real quick, I gotta ask her something. Cai, can you come up here for a second please” he said into the microphone.

“What did you do?” I asked Taylor as I reluctantly got up from my bar stool.

“I didn’t do anything” she replied shrugging her shoulders trying desperately to sound innocent, but the smile on her face gave her away. I walked to the stage with Jermaine following me. He helped me up the stairs then stepped back off the stage.

I grabbed the microphone that was on the mic stand and walked up beside Justin. “What’s up Jus?” I smiled at the crowd, I could see Taylor sitting at the bar on the side of the dance floor.

“So in keeping up with our lil theme of family traditions, I know that you have a favorite Christmas song. How about you share it J-Spot? I know this is your first Christmas away from home, and we want to make this feel like home for you” he smiled draping his arm around my shoulders

“Yeah, I guess I can share it with you, do you have the song?” I laughed

“Do I have the song? What’s my name? Oh wait, that’s the wrong song” he said trying to make a joke, causing laughter around the club.

“Yeah, I don’t sing that song, but if you have mine, I’ll be happy to sing it for you” I smiled

“Ok then, ladies and Gentlemen, Ms. Caitlin Anderson” he said waving his in my direction, giving me a peck on the cheek before leaving the stage. Just as he stepped off the stage, the music started, and I began to sing right on queue.

Someday at Christmas
Men won't be boys
Playing with bombs
Like kids play with toys
One warm December
All hearts will see
A world where men are free

Someday at Christmas
They'll be no wars
When we have learned
What Christmas is for
When we have learned
What life's really worth
They'll be peace on Earth

Someday all are dreams will come to be
Someday in a world where men are free
Maybe not in time for you and me
But someday at Christmas time

Someday at Christmas
We'll see a land
With no hungry children
And no empty hands
One happy morning
People will share
A world where people care

Someday at Christmas
They'll be no more tears
Where all men are equal
And no man has fears
One shinning morning
We're on our way from today
But Someday at Christmas time

Someday all are dreams will come to be
Someday in a world where men are free
Maybe not in time for you and me
But someday at Christmas time

Someday at Christmas
Men will not care
Hate will be gone
And love will prevail
Someday a new world that we can start
With hope in every heart

Someday all are dreams will come to be
Someday in a world where men are free
Maybe not in time for you and me
But someday at Christmas time
I finished singing and Justin came out to take over.

“That was awesome sis, a lil birdie told me that you could sing” he chuckled giving me a hug. I put the microphone back on the mic stand and headed off the stage where Jermaine was waiting to help me down.

“That was awesome babe” he smiled as he followed behind me back to the bar where Taylor was waiting with a big ass Kool-Aid smile on her face.

“Thanks sweetie” I smiled to him. “I’m going to kill you” I said as I approached Taylor

“Why, that was great! I love to hear you sing!” she smiled giving me a hug.

“Yeah Cai, that was great” Evan smiled to me.

“Thanks ya’ll” I blushed sliding back up on the bar stool.

JUSTIN POV

The show was going great. I was even able to get Evan and Taylor to do their duet together. Cia surprised me with her talent when she sang her favorite Christmas song too. Jermaine got the crowd started and hyped them up for Trey, who killed his mini, ending it with his collabo with Fab. There was only one more performance before the two big surprises. I knew about the both, the one that Taylor had planned for Mariah, and the biggest one, that everybody was in on, was the one that Chris had planned for Taylor.

“Did ya’ll like that?” I yelled in the mic as the crowd went wild, “Ya’ll ready for some more?” I asked as they got louder. I could see Chris, Mama J, Aunt Christine, Tyga, and Bow all upstairs in the VIP lounge. “Ok, then, lets keep the festivities going then. Ya’ll know this dude, and ya’ll know he wants ya’ll to Take Care, so give it up for the homie Drizzy Draakkkee” I yelled as Drake hit the stage.

Drake killed the stage with is performance. “Ya’ll know I like my chic to Make Me Proud” he said as the music queued up and he went into his first verse, followed by Nicki entering the stage as ONLY Nicki knows how. The crowd was crazy by the time Drake and Nicki finished and they stepped off the stage.

I jumped back on the stage. I glanced up in the VIP and saw Chris heading down the back stair case that lead to the stage, then looked off to my side and saw Justin ready to take the stage. “Ok, ya’ll ready for some more?” I yelled in the mic. They went crazy. “I don’t think ya’ll are, I can’t feel the floor move under me” I teased as they got louder than before. I looked to the side of the stage to where Taylor and Cai were sitting. Carmen, Malika, Lauren, Tammy and Nicki joined her as they all gave each other hugs. Cai pulled out her camera to take a picture of all of them.

“Ok ok ok, I think ya’ll are ready for some more” I laughed as I tried to settle them down a little. “Ya’ll we have a special treat for ya’ll. He just became legal enough to perform here, but he’s my lil bro from another mother. I need, no I WANT ya’ll to give it up for my lil bro Justtiinn Bieeebbeerrr” I yelled as the crowd went crazy. I looked down at Mariah whose mouth was wide open in shock and gave her a quick smile and a wink as Justin took the stage.