Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

The Surprise Revealed

CHRIS POV

The crowd went crazy when JB hit the stage. I could see Mariah from the side of the stage, she was blushing with excitement. Her pretty brown eyes sparkled in the light. It was too cute. By the look on her face, I could tell it was a surprise to her, and I knew it was Taylor’s doing too.

“Sup J-Spot?” JB smiled “I said WHAT’S UP J-SPOT?!?!” he yelled setting the crowd off. “Wow, this is cool. I wanna say thanks to the big bro Justin J-Dub for letting me party with ya’ll tonight” he smiled stuffing his free hand in his pocket. “Since it’s Christmas Eve and we’re starting a new Christmas tradition right here at the J-Spot tonight, I want to do something special, is that alright with ya’ll?” he smiled “Taylor, I heard you earlier, and this next song is a duet, could you please help me with it?” he smiled in her direction. A few minutes later she was on the stage standing next to him, her back was to me. I quickly moved behind some speakers that were on the side of the stage.

“Sup up JB?” she smiled taking a microphone off the mic stand and moving it to the side out of the way. She looked gorgeous in a red one shoulder mini dress with black leather knee length Christian Louboutin boots on. Her hair was pulled up off of her neck with loose curls falling from the back.

“Can you help me sing this next song please?” he said giving her the puppy dog eyes

“Now you know I can’t say no to that face” she smiled as the music came in. Taylor came in right on queue, dancing and flirting with JB around the stage to All I Want For Christmas. My girl had serious stage presence to not want to be an entertainer.

“Ya’ll give it up for Ms. Taylor Martin ya’ll” JB yelled into the microphone. He gave Taylor a big hug before she exited the stage. “Ya’ll know it’s Christmas Eve, and I have this favorite thing I like to do during this time of year. But the only problem that I have right now is I don’t have anyone to do it with” he smiled walking across the stage, looking at each and every girl that stood in front of the stage. “But one just caught my eye” he smiled kneeling down in front of Mariah taking her hand. “Mariah, why don’t you come up here with me” he smiled as Jus grabbed her hand and helped her up the stage. She looked so pretty in her blue dress. When she was on the stage, he led her to a stool that set in the middle of the stage, and she took a seat. The music started and he began to sing as Mariah just sat that blushing and literally shacking like a leaf on a tree.

It’s the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I’mma be under the mistletoe
He started singing and the crowd went wild, singing along.

TAYLOR POV

We all set back and watched Mariah as JB serenaded her. She was so surprised. To be truthfully honest, I thought that she was going to pass out for a second. When he finished singing to her, he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big hug. “Merry Christmas Mariah” she said giving her a peck on the cheek. Justin helped her down the stage and she ran over to me and threw her arms around my neck.

“Thank you so much Taylor, you have just made my life!! You are the best boss EVER!!” she yelled as I hugged her back

“Well, I figured the best babysitter EVER deserved to have a night of her dreams” I smiled as we came out of our embrace. “Now go back up there and enjoy yourself. When he’s done, I’ll take you up to the VIP so you can hang out with him okay?” I smiled as she waved and headed back to the front of the stage.

JB sang a few more songs from his Christmas album and the crowd enjoyed it. Mariah especially. “I have one more song that I want to sing for ya’ll, can I do that?” he asked and the club erupted with a loud YES from the crowd. “Ok cool, I like ya’ll” he laughed. This one is one of my favorites off the album, and you’ll see why he said as the music started. It was the song that Chris had written for him. It was really making me miss Chris.

“I love this song” I leaned over to Cai. She just smiled all bright at me. JB started singing as I sang along. I closed my eyes and I could still remember being in the studio when Chris wrote it.

You leave some cookies out,
I'ma eat 'em up
Nobody can see me but you
It's so magical
When we use imagination,

We can fly to never neverland
The north pole, aint that cold
If you wanna go
I got you baby girl

Be my date this Christmas eve
Be my holiday, my dream
Lay your head on me
I got you babe.

The second verse started, but it wasn’t JB’s voice. I swear I heard Chris singing, then all of a sudden the crowd went wild. I opened my eyes, and there he was, walking down the stairs of the stage, headed my way. I blinked twice to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. Maybe I just miss him so much that my head thinks he’s here, when he’s really in the middle of a show in Connenitcuit somewhere. Then he grabbed my hand, and my body uncontrollably lifted itself off the bar stool I was sitting on. He gently pulled me close to him as he finished the verse, letting JB take back over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just held each other tight and close.

“Surprise baby” he whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek

CHRIS POV

I could see her from the side of the stage where I was standing. She was jamming to the song, I remembered her laying on the couch in the studio when I wrote it, she was pretending to be sleep, but I knew she wasn’t. She sat in the bar stool swaying to the music with her eyes closed. I started to sing before coming out onto the stage, and as soon as I hit the stage, the crowd went wild, and I saw Taylor’s eyes slowly start to open. Our eyes met as I walked down the stairs in her direction. She blinked her eyes as though she wasn’t sure it was really me or not. I grabbed her hand once I approached her and she stood up from the bar stool that she was sitting in. I pulled her close as I finished the verse, wrapping my free hand around her waist, and letting JB take over. Jermaine took the mic outta my hand, and as soon as he did, I held Taylor as tight as I could and she did the same to me.

“Surprise baby” I whispered in her ear then pecked her cheek. I could hear all of her friends say “awwwww” as we stood there holding each other.

“Oh. My. GAWD” she finally said as we came out of our embrace. My lips met hers before she could say anything else. I softly kissed her, slowly and slyly slipping my tongue into her mouth, tasting her minty breath and let my tongue tangle with hers. It was a kiss that seemed to have lasted for hours, but was only a few minutes. “What are you, I mean when did you, oh my GAWD baby!” she exclaimed still in shock, one arm around my shoulder and the other hand over her heart.

“Merry Christmas Taylor. Merry Christmas J-Spot” JB said through the microphone before leaving the stage.

“You okay Taylor?” Cai smiled at her

“Yeah, I think so” she stammered “I’m just in a state of shock, that’s all” she finished

“Baby, here, have a seat” I said leading her over to the bar stool that she was sitting in.

“No, I’m good baby” she smiled up at me, holding my hand. “Did ya’ll know about this?” she asked looking around at all of our friends standing by us as I took a seat on the bar stool.

“Hey, I just found out tonight” Evan laughed putting his hands up, palms facing out as Mariah approached us.

“Hey Chris!” she smiled “I see I wasn’t the only one being surprised tonight” she laughed. Taylor was still pretty speechless, but nodded her head yes.

“I just can’t believe you’re here, 2 days early” Taylor said stepping between my legs and leaning up against me.

“Yeah, our show in Connecticut was cancelled due to the weather, so I came home early” I replied, she didn’t know that everybody was here.

“Wow, baby this is the best Christmas gift you could have given me” she smiled leaning in pecking my lips. “C’mon, lets go upstairs, its a lil more private up there, plus I promised Mariah that I’d take her up to hang out with JB” Taylor smiled taking my hand in hers as I stood up, she took Mariah’s hand so as to not let her get lost. I took the lead, and led her up the stairs as the rest of her friends followed us. Once we got upstairs everybody kinda went their own separate ways. I continued to lead Taylor to the over sized couch towards the middle of the room.

“Mama J, oh my gawd!! I’m so happy to see you” she exclaimed as mama got up and wrapped her arms around Taylors shoulder, pulling her into a tight hug. “When did ya’ll get here?” she asked as they came out of their embrace.

“This morning” mama smiled

“So you were here when I talked to you earlier and you didn’t tell me?” Taylor laughed

“I’m sorry babygirl, I wanted to tell you so bad too, but I promised Chris that I wouldn’t say anything. In fact I almost let it slip” mama laughed

“I’m so happy that you’re here” Taylor smiled

“I want you to meet someone Taylor….this is Christine, Chris’s aunt whom he’s named after” she smiled as my aunt stood up.

“Wow, it’s nice to finally meet you, I’ve heard so much about you” my aunt smiled as Taylor extended her hand to shack “Girl, you better give me a hug” Aunt Christine smiled at Taylor. My aunty looks like she’s mean and doesn’t play, but she’s actually quite the opposite, it’s just when it comes to CBE, she’s all business.

“Yes ma’am” Taylor laughed wrapping her arms around my aunty’s shoulders “It’s so nice to finally meet you. I’m glad that you all are going to be able to join us for Christmas” she smiled. “I’m sorry, could you please excuse me for a minute, I need to do something real quick” she smiled at mama and aunt Christine, then taking Mariah’s hand, she walked over to where JB was talking to Tyga and Bow, whose backs were to us.

I was home and it felt pretty damn good. I had 3 of the 4 most important women in my life with me and I couldn’t be any happier.