Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Christmas Eve (Continued)

TAYLOR POV

To say that I was surprised would be an understatement. I was speechless to be truthfully honest, literally speechless. There he was, holding me in his arms; arms that I had missed for so long, arms that I longed to be wrapped up in. I inhaled his scent as he held me in his arms. A scent that even after over a month still filled our room and his closet; a scent that I had missed being engulfed in every night as I fell asleep. He kissed me softly when we came out of our embrace. To be truthfully honest, almost everything after he grabbed my hand is a blur, at least until we went to the VIP lounge. I was surprised to see Mama J and his aunt there too. He introduced me to his aunt Christine, who seemed to be really nice. She looks just like Mama J, but with short hair. I spoke to them for a few minutes, then excused myself so that I could formally introduce Mariah to JB. I walked over to where he was standing talking to a Trey, Aubrey, and a few others guys whose backs were to me.

“Excuse me ya’ll, but, do you mind if I borrow JB for a few minutes” I smiled walking up to them

“Sure, no problem babygirl” Tyga said as he and Bow turned to face us.

“Oh my gawd, I didn’t know ya’ll were here too?” I squealed as they turned around and I wrapped a arm around each one hugging them at the same time.

“Yeah, the show got cancelled, so we headed straight here” Tyga smiled

“You surprised?” Bow grinned

“Hell yeah!” I exclaimed “And all of ya’ll were in on this too huh?” I directed to Trey, Aubrey, and JB. Aubrey hung his head low blushing as Malika came and stood next to him, he slid his arm around her waist. Trey pretended to be too focused on something on his phone as Nicki walked up and playfully hit him, making him laugh.

“Hey, Chris just called me today and said that he wanted to do something special for you” JB blushed

“Now JB, you know you’re not a good liar” I laughed as he just dropped his head laughing. “Anyway, I will deal with all of ya’ll later” I playfully scolded them “JB, I’d like to introduce you to the best babysitter on this side of the Mississippi. This is Mariah, Mariah this is the lil bro Justin, or JB as we call him” I smiled as JB walked up to Mariah shaking her hand. Mariah’s eyes just lit up, causing JB’s to glow as well. “I’m going to leave all of ya’ll be, and go chill with my awesome boo” I smiled big turning around to go sit with Chris and his family.

“So Taylor, I hear that you’ll be joining us for a few shows when we leave here” Ms. Christine asked me

“Yes ma’am I will” I smiled taking a seat between Chris and Mama J.

“Well, I’m looking forward to it then. You’ll enjoy it. It gets a lil tiring sometimes, but it’s NEVER a dull moment when you’re with us” she smiled “but you live with Chris, so you already know how he is when he gets with his friends” she laughed

“Oh yes ma’am, when they get together, it’s like having a boy scout troop around” I laughed as Chris got up from his spot on the couch next to me.

“Babe, did you want something to drink?” he smiled down at me

“My usual please Maury” I smiled back “Did ya’ll want anything?” I asked Mama J and Ms. Christine

“I’ve have another glass of Moscato please nephew” his aunt replied

“Just bring me a bottle of water please son” Mama J smiled

“Ok, I’ll be right back” he said leaning over pecking my cheek before walking off to the bar.

“How’s my baby, Matt?” Mama J smiled

“He’s great. He’s going to be so surprised to see the both of you” I smiled “He has a solo in the Christmas program tomorrow at church” I smiled proudly

“Joyce was telling me that you have son, how old is he?” Ms.Christine smiled scooting closer to me so that she didn’t have to yell so loud over the music.

“He’s 6 years old, he’ll be 7 in May” I smiled to her

“Really, when in May?” Mama J asked “I didn’t know his birthday was in May, so is Chris’s” she finished

“Yes ma’am I know, in fact his birthday is 5 days after Chris’s on the 10th” I smiled

“I’d love to see him sing his solo” Mama J smiled

“Well, you know you’re more than welcome to come to church with us tomorrow, if you’re not too tired. You and Ms.Christine” I smiled between the two

“Taylor, please call me Auntie or Aunt Christine, everybody else does” she said touching my hand

“Yes ma’am” I blushed lowering my head.

“We’d love to come” Aunt Christine said “I can’t wait to meet him, I’ve heard so much about him from Joyce and Chris, actually from everybody” she laughed

“Yeah, they all treat him like he’s their lil brother or something. Everybody spoils him, but he’s my angel” I smiled

“Well, we will definitely be there in the morning. Is he at your parents house tonight?” Mama J asked

“Yes ma’am, I’ll pick up at dinner tomorrow after church. So ya’ll can just go to church and then over to mama and daddy’s for dinner with us tomorrow” I smiled “You know they’ll love to have you”

“That sounds like a plan to me, I haven’t seen Justine and David in a long time” Aunt Christine smiled. She had met my parents the same time that Mama J had met them a while back.

“Here you go” Chris smiled handing all of us our drinks “So what are we doing tomorrow?” he asked taking a seat between me and his aunt.

“We’re going to church to support Matt, then to the Martin’s for Christmas dinner” Aunt Christine said

“Oh yeah, Matthew does have his solo tomorrow. I can’t wait to see my lil man perform” Chris gushed

CAI POV

Dress for party - $500
Black Knee Length Leather Boots - $1300
Accessories - $1200
Hair and Make-Up - $250
Look on Taylor’s face when she saw Chris – PRICELESS (and I got it on tape too)

I swear Taylor’s face had so many emotions, you couldn’t tell exactly how she was feeling. Her eyes glowed when she realized it was him. It was a look that I had never seen from Taylor before. Awww, my bestie had finally found love and it was evident in the way they looked at each other. You could truly tell that they were mutual feelings. Chris held her so tight, it was like if he let her go, he’d loose her. I was happy for them, he had literally given her the best Christmas gift that he could.

I was shocked that Taylor had done so much singing too. She usually only does that around the house, but never in public. Maybe she had one too many glasses of “Liquid Courage” tonight. After the initial shock of Chris being there, we all went upstairs to the lounge to just hang out with each other. There was of course another surprise for Taylor when we got upstairs, she had no idea that the whole tour was there, including Mama J. She smiled so big when she saw them. This was the perfect surprise for her. Mariah was all a glow hanging out with JB, that baby was on cloud nine. From the looks of the smile plastered on JB’s face, he was enjoying her company too. You could tell that she wasn’t nervous around him, she was real relaxed.

“Hey ma, we can leave whenever you’re ready. You know we have to go see Matt sing in the morning” Jermaine said wrapping his arm around my waist as I stood at the bar.

“Mkay, we can leave in a few minutes. Do you mind if we drop Mariah off at home, so Chris and Taylor can just enjoy themselves?” I smiled

“Yeah babe, that’s no problem” he said pecking my cheek before walking off to go chill with Trey and ‘em.

“Ok J-Spot, lets PARTY, it’s Christmas Eve ya’ll” Drew said into the mic. Wait, when did Drew get up in the DJ booth? Beyonce’s Party started to play and I could see Taylor get up from her seat on the couch with Chris, his mom, and his aunt. Then literally right on queue, all of us girls headed for the dance floor.
We went to the middle of the dance floor, just singing and dancing; Mariah was right along in there with us. I could feel his eyes on me. When I looked up, Jermaine was standing at the VIP balcony that over looked the dance floor smiling at me. I think I’m ready to take this relationship to the next step.

********** An Hour Later **********

It’s starting to get late, and I know that we have a long day ahead of us. I rested my head on Jermaine’s shoulder as we set there talking to Chris and Taylor. Mama J and Aunt Christine had left an hour ago. They gave us hugs and said that they would see us in the morning.

“You ready to go?” he asked in my hair, I nodded my head yes. “Hey ya’ll we’re going to get ready to go, it’s getting late, and ya’ll know we have a long day tomorrow” he said sliding to the edge of the couch.

“Yeah, I’m getting a lil tired too” Taylor looked to Chris “I’ve literally been running non stop since yesterday” she chuckled turning back to us.

“Well, we can go baby if you want” he said pulling her close

“Yeah, I think we should, plus I have to get Mariah home too” she replied

“Don’t worry about Mariah, we’ll take her home” I spoke up “Ya’ll go ahead and go, enjoy yourselves, because after tonight ya’ll won’t get any alone time on that tour bus” I smiled

“Are you sure?” Taylor asked

“Wait, Cai aren’t you coming home tonight?” Chris asked confused

“No, she’s staying with Jermaine” Taylor said smiling at me. I lowered my head and covered my face with embarrassment

“My nicca” Chris said giving Jermaine dap

“Naw man, it’s not even like that” Jermaine replied blushing

“It better not be” Taylor said giving him that look she gives Matthew when he’s getting outta line

“I ain’t Matthew, so don’t be looking at me like that Tay” Jermaine laughed

“Ro, they grown, what they do is their business” Chris said rubbing Taylor’s back

“I know, but I’m just saying” she defended

“No, it’s not like that Chris, it just so ya’ll can have the house to yourselves for the night” I smiled “Ya’ll go ahead and go home, we got Mariah” I smiled

“You sure bestie?” Taylor asked again

“YES, now GO” I said as we all stood up. We all went to say our good nights to everyone and told them Merry Christmas and that we’d see them in the morning.

“C’mon Mariah, it’s getting late, I gotta get you home” I said as I approached her and JB who were sitting in a corner talking and laughing

“Aww, I hate that you have to leave, I was having fun” JB smiled “Do you think I could call you sometime?” he asked

“Yeah, I’d like that” she blushed as they exchanged phones. They programmed their numbers into each others phone.

“Merry Christmas Mariah” JB smiled wrapping his arms around her. He gave her a peck on the cheek “I’ll call you later tomorrow” he smiled as they came out of their embrace. “I’ll see you later Cai” he smiled giving me a hug and Jermaine dap.

“You’re coming over to my aunt and uncles house for dinner tomorrow right?” Jermaine asked

“Yeah, Justin invited me, I’ll be there” he smiled.

The five of us walked out to the cars. Mariah thanked Taylor again for the night and introducing her to JB; she got her bags out of Taylor’s car and jumped in the car with me and Jermaine. About 20 minutes later we pulled up in Mariah’s drive way. She thanked us for dropping her off and wished us a Merry Christmas. We watched as she went in the house to make sure she got in safely. Fifteen minutes later we were at Jermaines new condo. He pulled into the garage and parked the car. He came around opened my door, took my hand and helped me out, then grabbed my bag out of the back seat.

He took my hand in his free hand “C’mon babe” he smiled. He led me into the house, then closed and locked the door behind me. He took my bag back to his room, “Make yourself comfortable” he called as he walked back to his room. I took a seat on the couch and slid out of my shoes. I grabbed the TV remote and pulled my feet up on the couch. Jermaine came in wearing some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He took a seat on the other end of the couch.

“You can change you know?” he smiled “I mean you look fine as hell in that dress, but I know you’re uncomfortable. I put your bag on the floor at the foot of the bed” he said.

“Ok, I’ll be right back” I said getting up from my seat, gabbing my shoes. I walked back to his bedroom and pulled my pajamas out of my bag, then went into his bathroom and changed.

JERMAINE POV

Cai went in the bedroom to change into her pajamas. She was staying with me tonight so that Taylor and Chris could have the house to themselves. Tonight had been awesome, we felt closer tonight more than ever. I’m hoping that she’ll say yes to taking our relationship to the next level. I’m not talking about the physical side of it, I just want her to be mine, anything extra is gravy as far as I’m concerned. I turned the TV off and turned on my iPod to it’s relax playlist, then lit the candles on the fireplace banister and on the coffee table. Since it was past midnight, I decided to set one of her gifts on the pillow that she was leaning up against on the couch. She came out the room looking beautiful as ever. In fact she looked even more beautiful in her pjs than she did in the dress she had on earlier. Her natural beauty out weighed all the glamour and glitz to me. She had on a SUPERGIRL pajama short set, her hair was pulled up into a loose ponytail, she had on her fuzzy white slipper boots and she was carrying her PINK blanket. This wasn’t the 1st time that she had been to my house, it was just the 1st time that she had spent the night.

“What’s going on in here?” she asked as she came into the living room

“I thought maybe we’d just talk, if that’s okay with you?”

“Sure, we always have good conversation” she said as she approached the couch “Awww Jermaine, is this for me?” she asked as she rounded the couch and saw her stuffed Elmo sitting on the pillow

“Yeah, Merry Christmas baby” I smiled kissing her cheek as she sat down holding the stuffed animal to her chest. “That’s just part of it” I finished.

“Aww, thank you” she smiled “Just part of it? You didn’t have to go all out for me. This is for you” she smiled pulling a gift bag from under her blanket and handing it to me.

“What is it” I blushed

“Just open it” she smiled hugging her stuffed animal and covering her legs that she had folded Indian style facing me.

I pulled out the gift and opened it. It was a set of blue BEATS by Dre headphones. “Oh WOW Cai, I love them, thank you!” I smiled

“There’s more” she blushed

“There is?” I was surprised. I pulled out another gift and opened it, it was a bottle of Ralph Lauren Purple Label. I opened it and inhaled the scent. “Wow babe, you didn’t have to do all of this for me” I smiled. Cai was a real special girl, especially to me, and I’m praying that she’ll have me. “Thank you baby” I kissed her cheek.

“It’s nothing” she blushed. “So, what’s on your mind?” she said looking into my eyes.

“You. I mean us, if there is an US?” I stammered

“What do you mean by US? As in our friendship?” she questioned

“Well, something like that” I blushed

“Ok, Jermaine, then what is it?” she gently pressed

“I want more. Don’t get me wrong, I love being your friend, and all of the good times that we have together, but I want to take it to another level” I started

“What are you saying?” she blushed, her eyes sparkling in the candle light

“I guess I’m trying to say I want us to be more than friends. I want to be able to call you my girl, but if you’re not ready for that just yet, then I understand that and I will just have to settle for us continuing to be friends for now”

“You should never want to or have to settle for anything” she smiled grabbing my hand “And you sure as hell don’t have to settle for us just being friends….not when you we’re so much more than that already, at least to me we are” she smiled

“So what are you saying Caitlin?” I pressed, trying not to sound too excited, because it sounded like she was telling me yes.

“What I’m saying is, I’m ready to take this to the next level. We’ve conquered the friend zone, there’s nowhere to go but up from here” she smiled

“For real?” I blushed

“For real” she smiled. I grabbed her and held in my arms close. She smelled like Vanilla. As we came out of our embrace, I leaned my 90 and she met me with her 10. Her lips tasted like strawberries. It was just a soft peck, but it was what I had been wanting to do since the day I laid eyes on her. She rested her head on my chest as we set there in silence just listening to music and each others breathing until we were both asleep.