Sequel: Smile
Status: Happy reading!

Remember Me

Jonathan

"What do you want to know?" I asked her.

She was dressed in her pajamas already, and after our long relasionship and seeing days were she would just bum around my apartment, this was when she looked most beautiful. She'd gone to NHL events with me, all dressed up and she looked great, but I liked it when I woke up to her in her natural state.

She wasn't wearing any pants either, just a long sweater that came to her mid thigh, but it rode up because she was sitting cross-legged. The sweater hung off her shoulder, so I could see her bra. And I could see her panties. If it wasn't for her not remembering anything, I would've already had all her clothes off.

"How did we meet?" she asked with a smile upon her face.

Image

"You guys, I want you to meet my niece," Coach Q yelled into the locker room after our 6th straight win.

In walked a girl, no older than 20-years-old. She had light brown hair, brown eyes, and a smile that really could light up the whole world. Some of the guys started to look at her like she was a piece of meat. Ecspically Kaner. And we all knew what he would use her for. For Kaner, it would be a few nights of sex and then a goodbye.

"Hi, guys." she said smiling.

"Who are you?" one of the guys yelled in a seductive voice.

"Not yours," Coach Q said.

Everyone laughed at Seabs, because he was the one who'd said it. "I'm Devon."

"Hello, Devon." Seabs said.

"Cut the shit, Seabrook. She's too young for you." Coach growled.

Brent stood up in just his underwear, making Devon blush. He walked over to her. "Nice to meet you, Devon," and headed for the showers.

Kaner stood up with a grin on his face. "She's not yours either, Kane. Don't even think about it." Coach said. Pat sat back down.

I sighed, threw my towel over my shoulder, and stood up. Devon looked at me and blushed. "I'm Jonathan." I said walking past her.

"Hello Jonathan." she said the same way Brent had said it to her.


Image

"That's a nice way to meet your boyfriend." she said smiling.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you were just staring at my abs and ass, but yeah. I guess it's a good way to meet you." I teased.

"Now how about when we actually starting dating?" she asked.

"Well, that took a year." I said.

"Why a year?" she asked.

"I didn't have the balls to ask you out. Ecspically with your Uncle on my back about it." I said casually.

"When did you finally ask me out?"

Image

After we took out team picture, Pat and I hugged a couple of more times. I handed to Conn Smythe to one of the trainers, who carried it back into the locker room. I saw Abby, Devon, and some of the other wives and girlfriends walk onto the ice. Abby left Devon alone to go see Sharpie and she stood by herself.

I took the oppertunity to skate up to her fast, and take her in my arms. She laughed and we hugged for a few minutes. "Congraulations. You guys deserved it." I felt her smile get bigger and she let go off me. I smiled down at her and then all of a sudden, I had gatorade dripping down me. I turned to see Kaner and Brent skating away laughing.

I turned back to Devon and she laughed at me.
It's now or never. I thought. I took her face in my hands and kissed her.

Image

"Mmm. That must have took everything you had." she teased.

"It did. I'm not the type of guy to do that." I said.

"So you wouldn't do it right now if I asked you to?"

"Nope,"

"Why not?"

"Because. I'm not going to kiss you while you're trying to remember me and our relasionship. That would be like me taking advantage of a drunk girl."

She stared at me. "You're like the Prince Charming every girl dreams of."

I shrugged. "What can I say?"

"How about our first year anniversary?" she asked.

"Ooo. Yeah, that's rated R." I said with a grin on my face.

She nodded and chuckled. "I think I can handle it, Toews."

"Alright. But don't blame me if you get really uncomfortable."

Image

Devon walked into our apartment at 6 after classes. It was June and she was wearing shorts and a Blackhawks t-shirt. She also had her glasses on, because she was out of contacts. "Jon?"

"Right here," I said, leaning against the wall.

She kissed me softly. "Happy anniversary."

I looked down her body. "You look nice."

She grinned and smacked my arm. "Pervert." She went to pass me but I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. "We have plans," I mumbled into her neck.

"What kind of plans?"

I smirked. "Sexy plans."

"Oh God." she said as I threw her over my shoulder.

"Can't we eat first?"

"No, you'll get cramps from working out."

"That's swimming, smartass." she said.

"I don't care." I said, lightly dropping her on the bed.

"So sympathatic." she mumbled as I kissed her neck.

"Always," I said back as she put her hands on the back of my neck.

I kissed her lips and I felt her hands at the hem of my t-shirt. I separated my lips from hers so she could pull the shirt over my head. Then she backed up towards the head of the bed. I kissed her again and kept my hands on her waist. I slipped my hands further up every few seconds, her shirt moving up, too. After a minutes, her shirt was with mine; on the floor.

She brought her hands to my sweatpants and started to tug at them. I took my lips away from hers and helped her take off my pants. Devon wasted no time going for my boxers. I brought my hands to her shorts and slid them off before kissing her lips. My hands grazed over her panty-line before I slid those off, grazing her thighs in the process.

“I love you.” I whispered as I looked at my naked girlfriend in front of me. Devon brought my lips down to hers in a rough, passionate kiss.

I placed my lips gently on Devon's as I slowly thrust into her. She moaned in absolute pleasure and it didn’t take her long to adjust to my size.

I started out at a steady pace, as Devon began tugging on my hair. When she dug her fingers harder into my shoulders, I took it as a sign to pick up my pace. Her moans got louder with each thrust.

“Fuck,” I groaned as Devon brought her left leg around my waist, allowing me to go deeper.

“Jon, I’m so close.” She moaned, out of breath. I felt her walls tightening around me and I kissed Devon's shoulder a few times. With one
hard thrust, Devon moaned the loudest she possibly could as her orgasm washed over her. I followed after her and rode out my orgasm with a gentle thrust. As I pulled out, I managed not to fall on top of her and rolled over onto the bed.

I watched my girlfriend stare up at the ceiling for a few minutes, trying to catch her breath. I played with her black hair, until she finally turned her body in my direction. She smiled sweetly. "Best sex I ever had," she mumbled into my chest.

"I love you," I said. I felt her kiss my bare chest. "Love you, too."


Image

I stared at Devon as she looked down at her body. I laughed as she frowned. She threw her hands to her face, and groaned, "Ewwwwwwww. You're right. I didn't want to hear that."

"Don't tell me anymore stories about our sex." she mumbled.

"Noted," I said.

"You said my hair was black." she said suddenly.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah, over the course of our relasionship, you dyed your hair a lot."

She nodded. "What colors?"

I took my phone out of my pocket. "When we first met, you had your natural brown hair. And this is what you looked like."

She wrinkled her nose. "Good thing I changed it,"she said making me laugh. "What was my next color?"

"When we were around... 6 months, you dyed your hair black. And this is what you looked like with it." I showed her a new picture.

"Eh, better than the brown." she said. "What was next?"

"After that, you dyed it red, because you didn't want to become famous with the black hair. Th-"

"Famous? I'm famous?"

"You're a singer." I told her.

"Am I good?" she asked.

I chuckled. "I'll let you listen to a song later."

She smiled. "Okay, show me my red hair."

"This is your red hair, Dev."

"AWWWW. IT LOOKS CUTE LIKE THAT!" she said.

"And now you have this hair. Which, personally, I liked the best." I said making her smile at me.

"Are you gonna let me hear myself sing now?" she asked after an awkward minute of us staring at each other.

"Uh, yeah. Let me just look one up on youtube..." she nodded and stood up from her bed.

When she got up, I saw her panties, but most importantly, I saw her ass. And not to sound perverted, but... I missed staring at her ass. If I did it now, she'd think I was a creep and would never talk to me again.

I looked down at my iPhone and searched through the songs that came up. I clicked on Catch Me. It started and she sat down next to me on the floor. I skipped to the end of the song, where she sang faster.

"And i can see this unraveling
And your love is where im falling
So please don't catch me

And if this is love
Please don't break me
I'm giving up
So just catch me "


"Am I still a singer?" she asked looking up.

I nodded. "But you're on a break. Your agent, your record label... they all know about the accident and just said for you to take your time getting better. Whenever you're ready, you can go back."

"I should probably listen to all my songs then. So I know the lyrics." she said softly.

"Probably." I whispered.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. Next thing I know, she's alseep in my arms on the bed. And my eyes began to get heavier and heavier, before sleep finally took over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
and if any of you didn't know, I'm basically making Devon's career like demi lovato's. after all, that's who devon's supposed to look like.

THIS is the song that jon showed her. It's called Catch Me.

comment&sub?